• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

That was honestly not funny :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
That april fools day joke was not funny i know i may sound like a geek worrying about this website but really their was no need for a joke like that..even though it was kinda funny to piss everyone off :lol:

Level 8
Your right it's not for me to judge it's just...well where else are we gonna release our maps get great downloads a fresh supply fo models every day meet great people!

Level 12
Mecheon's right. WC3C members think they're funny and sarcastic, but they have absolutely no humor. I mean their April Fool's joke was hosting a hentai(0_0;) promotion. You find that funny? I don't think so. (And yes the server WC3C is on hosts a hentai site as well.)

People on WC3C criticize us because they think we're too serious. Now you tell me how immature RightField, Wormskull, and others are at that site. Whether you like it or not, theres's bound to be a sense of humor someway.

Status
Not open for further replies.