• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tga file to blp file//save load triggering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello.
#1 TGA FILE TO BLP FILE
I'm trying to make a custom loading screen for the first time.

Now I have no clue how to do it.

The Warcraft 3 IE2 (Image Extrator 2) doesn't seem to work at all.

If anyone knows how to get the IE2 to work or if there is a better source . . . please post a reply about IE2 or show a link to where this other source may be.

Thank you.

#2 SAVE LOAD TRIGGERING
I'm trying to make a RPG, so far it's coming along.

The problem is . . . I have no clue how to make a Sove/load trigger that saves the following: Heroes, Items within each inventory, Players private stash that holds or item not in use, and Gold. (The items in the stash can maybe be giving to a new character/person)

If anyone knows how to make really well made Save/load trigger, please list the Save/Load trigger or list a link to map that already has one made and works. (Map must be openable) (Also all variables must be listed)

+REP to all those who give helpful information about what I have told you about.

Thank you and have a very nice day. :thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.