• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tfk

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Deleted 10/31/14

Keywords:
none
Contents

TFK (Map)

Reviews
20:16, 26th Apr 2013 Orcnet: what a gorgeous map and lovely game, so lovely it sinks directly in my childhood, although you need to give more info about the gameplay, changelogs, updates, and credits, any else map is fine and very good (...
Level 2
ahh thanks... then can you make special item for assasin job 3 guil cross??? he don't have special item to improve the agility skill... thanks... love ur map :)

Level 2
ahh greatt.. thanks for the update... 1 more is 2 times I load my char then my item is gone... can u fix that too :) the rare item from boss :(

Level 13
Ok, I'm done with checking the triggers and it seams that I have found no error at all...

All you mentioned item is in CODEGEN library its means they can be save/load without no errors...

EDIT:
Oops ok I found 1 item that didn't save, the Crescent Sykes...
sry it was my mistakes...

It should be fixed next version....

Level 2
ok then... ur map great.. me and my friend love it.. we play 10 hours @_@ make it perfect we will waiting :) cheers

Level 2
another bug is when I use Mage, I use skill fire bolt, and I don't get exp when the mobs dead.. even my range and the mobs is close... then the lightning storm is not strike 5 times.. only 1 times..

Level 1
I found some bug maybe good for player :p
First, after you change class you got 0 skill points and you can't up skill immediately. Just save your game and load it immediately, all skill points back to same as your level and can up max all skill. You can do it with 2nd,3rd too, it work well.

Fix the skill points after change class too ( if player train up level 11 and change first class job level 10 at abandon church, they will lost 1 skill points and can't max skill first jobs )

Second, you can farm free hero badge without join any game's event. First, you need up level 5 and keep your level 5 novice box. Make full your bag by buy some items ( i recommend buying some different potions like blue, acid, fire potion at tool's dealer npcs). Then save your game, click open the level 5 novice gift box and surprise. The novice gift box 2 and advance field manual drop to the ground :p Then load your game immediately ( the drop gift box 2 and annual still in ground and your novice 1 still in your bag). But the second time load will lose 2 novice item ( weapon and shield), you need back to tool's dealer and buy some potions for full bag. Then start annual and box novice farm ( open box get 5 hero badge each box) :p Keep load and open novice box 1, more free annual and free box . If you have high level char and still keep the level 5 box, you can farm faster than the level 5 , many box will drop in time:p

Third, the event " Hall of survivor" bug, if you have enough hero badge ( 5 hero badge) and click join that event, it will warp you to the event place without the require level 99+ and without the notice " You are too weak to active this event" like Boss Rush Event, also lost hero badge too. It work with Red team and Blue team too, lost 1 hero badge.

The next bug is you can wear any equipment you want without class require and get the bonus from it too. If your pet kill mobs, you can't get any experience.

Last, this game is pretty boring because train up level so slow, kill monster , dungeon and boss, the exp rate very slow. And don't have any quest ( if the game have, I so sorry about say so ). The money only 2 gold per monsters will kill player too :( It should be 0.2 x each 10 level monster ( level 1-10 monster get 2 gold ) or higher would be better :)

P/s: I love the game music and at F9 i love your " Chruch" -.-

Last edited:
Level 13
@montequez
fixed exp bug,
fixed thunder storm

@exocute123
that really annoying bug, thanks for info I should fixing that...

About leveling, just go inside dungeons e.g. Orc Dungeon and kill spawn as fast as u can...
aoe skill n a healer is advisable to gain fast exp...

EDIT:
Thx for being patient...

Last edited:
Level 1
Not everyone is going to patiently level up till they can go to Orc Dungeon as a party with a healer and an aoe class...this game gets boring really fast for new players. I don't know why you continue to add more content without fixing the leveling and money issues present within the game.

I don't think you are really getting the point I'm trying to say = =

Level 13
Not everyone is going to patiently level up till they can go to Orc Dungeon as a party with a healer and an aoe class...this game gets boring really fast for new players. I don't know why you continue to add more content without fixing the leveling and money issues present within the game.

I don't think you are really getting the point I'm trying to say = =

Good day sir, I already increase gold gaining in 1.0.4d and beside I think gold is no use in this type of game because every things has already free*...
[*That's my goal]

That is the reason I'll create Novice Gift Boxes and more the only thing players have to do is to explore and defeat mobs/players and win events**.
[**That's my vision]

Perhaps I'll always try to consider all comments given, analyse them, reconstruct solution, create possible solution n so on***...
[***That's my hobbies]

:ogre_haosis::ogre_haosis:

Level 2
Hi ,
First, thanks for making this map.
I am playing it with a friend and there are some funny bugs that no one mentioned yet.

I am blue, my friend is red (host)
When I step into an Exit portal, red gets warped instead. So at 1st job change, I was stuck inside the jobchange room and red would get warped to outside church everytime I stepped on portal.

The Payon dungeon warps are strange too. I'm not sure how to get out of there :p

Pets are invul.

Pets also don't scale up with player level.

When we die without first saving in town, trying to resu will always make you resu on the spot... if you are near a lvl99 monster, this means instant death again! It's impossible to get away.
Perhaps Prontera should be the default respawn spot for "respawn in town"?

Last edited:
Level 1
When we die without first saving in town, trying to resu will always make you resu on the spot... if you are near a lvl99 monster, this means instant death again! It's impossible to get away.
Perhaps Prontera should be the default respawn spot for "respawn in town"?

That bug also work with after load code too, no save revive spot. And anywhere in game ( event, dungeon, outside town ) keep revive at dead place :ogre_rage:

Level 2
new bug is... I use Advance Field Manual but I don't get double exp lol... when I fight with argos beetle, in that area lol

Level 2
keep up the good and fast updates on map good work :p like realy good :D^^

p.s. i dont know if its this map problem or what...i mean i play on garena only and i use entgaming bot to host maps...everytime i try host this map and i go my server it have hosted completely OTHER map...i tried with other maps and works fine but this is the only map...so any ideas? cuz if i cant host it on garena i cant play this map :/ with other peoples

Last edited:
Level 13
keep up the good and fast updates on map good work :p like realy good :D^^

p.s. i dont know if its this map problem or what...i mean i play on garena only and i use entgaming bot to host maps...everytime i try host this map and i go my server it have hosted completely OTHER map...i tried with other maps and works fine but this is the only map...so any ideas? cuz if i cant host it on garena i cant play this map :/ with other peoples

You mean, this map didn't start with entgaming bot?
I don't get it...

eh just add me in garena :ogre_haosis:

my useername is :

darkfallen1914

Level 13
EDIT:

PROBLEM TRACED: I see the problem in save/load system...

PROBLEM: If u try to save/load in this maps and cause dc to other players
SOLUTION: Make sure to use same name with your previous name used,
don't use other name when loading your previous saved game.

Last edited:
Level 2
EDIT:

PROBLEM TRACED: I see the problem in save/load system...

PROBLEM: If u try to save/load in this maps and cause dc to other players
SOLUTION: Make sure to use same name with your previous name used,
don't use other name when loading your previous saved game.

usualy u should not be able load if u use other name than before :eekani:

p.s. still same problem cant host map on garena with entbot it hosts random map and also my old save dont work...it loads completely other char with no items and i use same name all time

Level 2
oh well ;p btw i just tested archer out with cheat engine just for testing..he can kill mobs/bosses without scratch i bought 2 bows frost/fire and i just shooted mobs and they did not attack me i dont know why also when i shooted bosses they just were standing there doing nothing...

Level 13
oh well ;p btw i just tested archer out with cheat engine just for testing..he can kill mobs/bosses without scratch i bought 2 bows frost/fire and i just shooted mobs and they did not attack me i dont know why also when i shooted bosses they just were standing there doing nothing...

EDIT:
I already checked it and I think combination of two elemental weapon is too much powerful than I thought...
It need to be balance by next version...

Level 1
After playing this map for a little while longer... i feel that there needs to be a better drop system for monsters. Every monsters just seem only give gold...maybe add equips/consumables or even cards if you can implement a card slotting system.

Thanks for making the early game easier and increasing the gold gain (unsure how it fairs at higher levels)...I'll continue posting comments xD

Level 1
Hi! I found some bugs:

1. Wizard jupitel thunder doesn't work well
2. I ended 20 wave of arena but the hero badges didn't increase
3. What's up with payon dungeon? I can't get out

Here is some advice:
1. put more MVP's!
2. you should made a storage system (just like real RO)
3. you should made a equipment system (two handed, one handed, shield, acce, hat, boots)
4. yes, the monster should drop a cards! and of course, weapon must had a card slot!

Level 13
Hi! I found some bugs:

1. Wizard jupitel thunder doesn't work well
2. I ended 20 wave of arena but the hero badges didn't increase
3. What's up with payon dungeon? I can't get out

Here is some advice:
1. put more MVP's!
2. you should made a storage system (just like real RO)
3. you should made a equipment system (two handed, one handed, shield, acce, hat, boots)
4. yes, the monster should drop a cards! and of course, weapon must had a card slot!

This is hard work, lols i try... :ogre_haosis:

Level 1
Played even more of this game and found out that white potions don't stack like red potions. Tons of dungeons aren't even implemented. The MVP system is weird (guess it has to do with drop systems). Equips aren't really class based...I can still equip items not in my class. Hard to navigate needs dungeon warper etc. This map is also hard for those unfamiliar or out of touch of RO. Thanks for the quick reply as always!

Oh and hats quests...cant forget those

Level 13
Edit"
Yah Another great idea dungeon warper ah that's right...

Next version will be more focus in hero balance* and improves ++more items...
[*I will sure need somebody help]

If I were able to add card+equip that means save/load will be reset... SO that is optional right now!

Hats is not a quest, it is available costume that will add some attribute to hero but it doesn't save...
More costume will be available soon...

Last edited:
Level 2
plz do something about aggro monster

ALL of them rush to me since I enter the dungeon

(Orc Dungeon, Comodo Medusa dungeon)

Level 13
plz do something about aggro monster

EDIT:
ALL of them rush to me since I enter the dungeon

(Orc Dungeon, Comodo Medusa dungeon)

Don't worry dude, in next version each time you entered the dungeon you will select a mode:

Normal Mode > all creeps are 80% life and neutrals, they will be hostile when you nearby them... MVP reward +100%HeroBadge.

Hard Mode > all creeps are 100% life and will be more aggressive... MVP reward +200%HeroBadge.

Hell Mode > all creeps will be 200% more powerfully than normal with script...
MVP reward +300%pogi points. :ogre_haosis:

MVP rewards will be divided in count players who hits the mvp's

how about that?

Level 2
Don't worry dude, in next version each time you entered the dungeon you will select a mode:

Normal Mode > all creeps are 80% life and neutrals, they will be hostile when you nearby them... MVP reward +100%HeroBadge.

Hard Mode > all creeps are 100% life and will be more aggressive... MVP reward +200%HeroBadge.

Hell Mode > all creeps will be 200% more powerfully than normal with script...
MVP reward +300%pogi points. :ogre_haosis:

MVP rewards will be divided in count players who hits the mvp's

how about that?

sounds nice and good job on your fast updates on this map :grin:

Level 13
Yeah, its hard for me now to script the never-seen before event inside of each dungeon, i want to be unique this time alone...

Here some what I been prepared;

Ambush! = mobs will appears behind or in front of trigger players.
Caution! = Warning when nearby MVP's mobs will be 150% more stronger when trigger players reach location.
Soul Venges! = Spawn mobs in specific location and make them 200% more powerful.
Its a Trap! = Surround player/s with ambush or summoned creatures, create a division wall to minimize players movements.
Stampede! = Summon and spawn x10 creatures in specific location.
Dungeon Collapse! = Rain of meteor or frozen field the specific location defend on dungeon type and damage all units around.
Dark Reaper! = When Dark Loki instantly appeared inside the dungeon, Dark Loki summon four dark reaper to chase random heroes.

Its like 10% progress right now.. be patient it will be done soon...

EDIT:
Don't expect 100% bug free, you know!

Last edited: