• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Textures doesn't show ingame or in ModelEditor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I've recently made a model (doodad) inspired by boxes of supplies from World of Warcraft. I made the model in Milkshape with .jpg textures that is shown in Milkshape, while in W3ModelEditor and World Editor/ingame Warcraft 3 the model is just white with no textures on it. Tried to find information about it on the forum, but can't see to have found anything about it solving my problem. Anyone who knows what it can be? :huh:

Attachments

• HordeBoxFerdig2.mdx
    22.2 KB · Views: 71
  • ProblemWithSkins.jpg
    ProblemWithSkins.jpg
    860.1 KB · Views: 178
Level 2
Sure u need to upload a skin too? Used several models where I only needed to Import a .MDX file, and then change the "Art - Model File" with the imported file in order to get the new model. Besides, I use more than one skin, so how should I import them? Don't got a clue what the new file path should be either:confused:

Thanks for the answer. Hope you can answer these too :wink:

Last edited:
Level 2
well you probably assigned your model with a certain skin with a file path

so when you import everything, the names should be the same

Does that mean that all of the skins should have the same File Path?

And btw Luckerguy, all of the textures used in my model is custom (they are not ingame), in case that matters. They are in .jpg format, so do anyone know how to convert it to .blp (if that helps)?

Status
Not open for further replies.