• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Test options??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
every time i test my map(Ctrl+F9) only player 1 (me) is playing and i win right away , is it possible to add computer players for testing or can i play as another player when i test? (i dont wanna open WC3 and test it from there)

Level 4
Remove the 'Enforce Victory/Defeat Conditions' (or something like that) in the Melee Initialization trigger. If you want to test other players then open the other slots and play it in single player.
it's not a melee map , a player wins when there is no enemy hero left on the map . there used to be a blue computer player in test but its not there anymore there's only player 1(red) now .and i asked if it is possible to do it without opening WC3 , singleplayer ,custom game and stuff ..

Status
Not open for further replies.