• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

terrian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
alittle island terrian ill post more of the surroundings of it after i finsih it alittle
update- waterfall
Waterfall that falls into the lake where the island is

Attachments

• picture2.JPG
    picture2.JPG
    93.6 KB · Views: 132
  • picture12.JPG
    picture12.JPG
    114 KB · Views: 109
  • picture123.JPG
    picture123.JPG
    115 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Level 7
BBBBLLLLLEEEEHHHHHH!!!!!! looks ugly if you ask me, and why is that house the size of the man? and why is a house on alittle island i the first place? and why is the house not a shak? and why oh why is there so many catails? o_O, and all in one place? and why is the islan no smooth? too many question, this need fixin....

its a start though :p

Level 19
one thing is certain!
i dont want to be the one stranded on that island
reason: no space and who knows what lies in those river rushes :O

Level 14
Woha... very flat, you've just raised the island and then used the plateu (did I spell rite?) tool or atleast it looks like that. The man is as big as the house and I'm not sure if it can grow that much on such a tiny island

Level 36
I like the concept :p A small house on a simple iseland, it could have been made very nice. This however, is not very nice. First, learn to use UTM. Thats for sure. Second, how the hell do you expect that guy to enter his house? o.o He is much larger than the door and even IF he would nenter it it would have like no space for him what so ever. The tree there isnt nice, and the spam of river rushes aint nice either. Also, it IS too flat. Work in it. And it might improve ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.