• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Rock Formation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
This is alittle rock formation on the side of a hill tell me what i shuould do to improve it thx
edit- New picture i put more srubs and alittle tile varation but i dont think you can see it much

Attachments

• picture23.JPG
    picture23.JPG
    109.9 KB · Views: 229
  • picture3.JPG
    picture3.JPG
    182 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:
Level 19
pretty neat :3 the rocks look like a yawning man
needs more tile variation and more trees in the background
+rep!

Level 15
Yes, do not be afraid to spam shrubs and grass all over your place, especially if pointy terrain parts(which i do see here) are seen(to hide them ofc). Tile variation is a must here, best if you make a custom tileset with several similar grass types. The details will come to you in time ^^.

Level 7
well int hat case, looks great :D i say, somthing to the water, turn on waves, make the coast a different tile, like grass or something, and you need mroe falling leave tiles among the trees. well, definitly a good terrain :D

+rep

Level 2
I dont like how the rocks and the tile clash with each other it would be best if you changed the tile underneath the rocks to something else

Status
Not open for further replies.