• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Hello ~Void~!

I'm well aware of your terraining skills thanks to your posts of terrain examples in the Terrain forum and so, providing terrain examples and samples is not necessary.

You are a skilled terrainer, and will probably get the job done right, or so I trust. Though I don't feel very comfortable handing over the campaign for you to terrain while you're bored. You're going to need a lot more spare time and dedicate yourself to this project if you wish to be a part of us and actually help produce the campaign. Once you can do that, let me know and I will then possibly consider having you recruited successfully onto the Wc3:WoW Team. :smile:

~Craka_J

Level 36
Hmm... well I can tell you I think I've got time, but really it's up to you to decide. Although I have no idea how you will do that ;)
I don't mean doing the whole map or anything... just maybe an instance or zone. I have nothing to do after school or on weekends except RP and play guitar hero...

Level 25
I apologize for not responding yet ~Void~. I and the team have been very busy lately and we haven't had time yet to discuss your acceptance to the team; however, I have begun the discussion about it again in the private team area and hopefully our answer will be decided upon shortly. :smile:

I thank you for your patience so far.

~Craka_J

Level 25
You are now accepted, however, we will deny your privilages and authority as a Wc3:WoW developer if your work does not please us (The team) so I totally encourage you to try your best and put a lot of effort into your work. This is not some lousy Battle Net map that needs to be rushed; its a massive RPG which may eventually become a MMORPG in progress. Quality and quantity is what we expect of you. Make us proud! :grin:

Further details will be sent to you in a private message shortly. I also strongly recommend you register at our official forum over at: http://z4.invisionfree.com/war3wow/

Thank you for your application!

~Craka_J

Status
Not open for further replies.