• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terrain Request Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
It would be because I would have to make a buttload of those "Buildings" from scratch using different doodad models but that's only if I put high detail into it.

Level 12
L2 sorry about trolling your Theread
here is my beta xxx map spoiler :p (the vases got no flowers yet)
Sem%20t%EDtulo.jpg

Level 13
It's in advance replay it's the circle thing with the stick magnifying glass I believe it's called.

Well I'll sign up for Minas Tirith then.

Single Player: Yes
Map Type: Defence/Melee
Imports/Import Space: As much as you need
Map size: 128 x 160
Terrain Theme: City/Castle
Terrain Details: The castle has 7 levels(white walls around them) each having one gate and the whole thing is circular, has a main gate, towers scattered throughout the castle, the whole castle is connected to mountains(?), the large rockich thing going down the middle, and infront of the castle there is a field, the whole thing is playable, all walls are walkable, on each level there should be enough space for units to walk in as well as space for the buildings.
Quality: Normal

You can do the main parts and I can just finish it by adding all the smaller minor doodads like those small buildings, trees etc.(if you can import useful doodads for these that would be great)

I imported Fingolfin's Gondor doodads so you already have 2 towers, wall, and a roof.

You can also change the map size to fit your needs.

You can also read more about Minas Tirith here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minas_Tirith

Thank you.

Attachments

• mt.w3x
    2 MB · Views: 118
Level 13
I am still on Emits terrain you can't nag me it takes time to make a terrain though his is around 25% done so there's a progress report.

Level 3
Single Player: no. (2 player)
Map Type: RPG
Imports/Import Space: I dont really care how much space it takes.
Map size: 160x160
Terrain Theme: 2 cities, 1 camp in the forest (to start in) and much forest where it is easy to get lost but 3 ways to enter each city. divided in two with winter on one side and summer on the other side. (whole map)
Terrain Details: 2 cities, 1 camp in the forest (to start in) and much forest where it is easy to get lost but 3 ways to enter each city.
Quality: medium

Hope it will be ready soon :D

Level 7
Understanding your last login was yesterday and the last wost was... 5 days ago (by my watch). I imagine you've quite a few maps to terrain in which case I don't expect much of a response. Regardless I'm happy for all the help I can get no matter how big or small.

Single Player: Nope
Map Type: ORPG
Imports/Import Space: High enough for you to enjoy yourself. (preferably not over 3.5)
Map size: 212x212 (huge) (lots of ocean)
Terrain Theme: Broken off Islands. Some caves. Forest. Mild tropical beach. Some mountain.
Terrain Details: destroyed civilization. Small map with a big campaign. Lots of areas for potential quests.
Quality: Under average. Again, do as much as you plee, I'm greatful for all I'm given.

Note: You may find you'll have to use NewGen, since I believe I exeed over 6000 doodads, or what-not
Broken Isles is an open source map so any reader, feel free to download and check my dubz

Attachments

• Borealis Broken Isles.w3x
    1.9 MB · Views: 58
Level 7
Bump!
Here is the map with all the models, but i couldn't find any walls if you could find some good walls. There are tons of doodads in the map.

Attachments

• Virus Outbreak 1.0.w3x
    5.5 MB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Level 13
Not for awhile I am still doing some terrains that are already requested but I won't accept anymore being as I have too much stuff to do and doing things with a broken arm fucking sucks.

Level 5
Not for awhile I am still doing some terrains that are already requested but I won't accept anymore being as I have too much stuff to do and doing things with a broken arm fucking sucks.
ok do you know eny more terrain shops/terrainers that do request ?

Status
Not open for further replies.