• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

terrain fog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
hi guys, need help- i set fog on terrain and it appears normally as i want in world editor but when i start to play my map ("test map") fog does not appear...... no fog at all. help plz:goblin_jawdrop:

Level 5
It is possible that the fog may take a few moments to appear. It is a special weather effect, after all, just as wind seems to fade in when I see it in-game.

Does it simply never come, or have you tried waiting for it? Also remember to size your locations properly so that it displays over the area, but you say it works right in the WE, so I'm unsure.

Level 17
to make it appear you need to set your "z start" to 0 and your z end to whatever you want. the smaller z end is the denser the fog will be. however it still has to be a much larger number. set z start to 0 and z end to 3000 and see if it works. ALSO make shure you are using "Linear" fog and you set the density to something

Status
Not open for further replies.