• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terradreamer's Lore Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
As my introduction thread states, I love making lore characters on model viewer so I thought I'd share some with you, hopefully there's no rules that state I can't :nw:

First off, the three main characters from the 'War of the Ancients' trilogy:

Rhonin.jpg

Krasus.jpg

Broxigar.jpg

If you're not bored already then here are some familiar faces from Warcraft III that either weren't including in WoW or died or transformed prior to it.

ArchmageAntonidas.jpg

GrandMarshalGarithos.jpg

GrommashHellscreamWarsongClan.jpg

GrommashHellscreamFelWarsongClan.jpg

IllidanStormrageNightElf.jpg

KingTerenasMenethilII.jpg

MedivhGaurdianofTirisfal.jpg

MuradinBronzebeard.jpg

RangerGeneralSylvanasWindrunner.jpg

PrinceArthasMenethil.jpg

UthertheLightbringer.jpg

Rokhan.jpg

And for the hell of it, I thought I'd make the ruling Dwarves from the War of the Three Hammers.

MadoranBronzebeard.jpg

KhardrosWildhammer.jpg

EmperorThaurissan.jpg

And if you've come this far without being put off then I commend you. For all you Warcraft lore junkies out there, here's a little character candy for you.

AnasterianSunstriderLastKingofElves.jpg

BlackhandtheDestroyer.jpg

BrahnBronzebeard.jpg

Durotan.jpg

GuldanStormreaverClan.jpg

HighlordMograinetheAshbringer.jpg

LordAnduinLothar.jpg

MagnaAegywnn.jpg

MaimBlackhandBlackToothGrinClan.jpg

NerzhulShadowmoonClan.jpg

OrgrimDoomhammer.jpg

I know ANY idiot could do this and I don't consider these images any kind of talent or skill, they're just pictures I like to make and the folder makes for an interesting screensaver. Hope I haven't insulted any of your favourite lore characters with these pics and I'll remove this post if it's against the rules.

Level 9
its not art... all he did was slapp some gear on wow models in model viewer to make them look like lore characters

Lee

Lee

Level 2
It's not art, but I still like it. It's nice to see someone who has an understanding of the Warcraft lore since it seems so few people do.

Level 2
WoW is no good - I mean compare the concept art of samwise and chris metzen with those models - no sence :con: wow is even turning manga :thumbs_down:

Level 12
Interesting pieces of artwork, if you call it art. Thought I might point out some misconceptions (Lothar should have grey hair, Medivh wasn't blonde.)

Level 36
I don't think Might of Menethil was meant to be Arthas' hammer...
Anyways, here are my chars :D
First one is a fleet admiral, and the second is a naga. No specific names.

Attachments

• screenshot_100.png
    screenshot_100.png
    134.7 KB · Views: 70
  • screenshot_101.png
    screenshot_101.png
    155.7 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.