• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Melee] Terenas Fall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Name: Terenas Fall
Players: 2
Playable size:116 x 84
Tileset: Village

tf-mini-map.jpg

So I simply took the bottom half of the well-known melee map Terenas Stand and expanded it in the "South West", using the same style of doodads and terrain.

I tried to leave the original part untouched (but naturally the sides had to be altered a little), so you'll recognize a large area of the playing field. If you look closely, you can even see where the former borders were.

I'm not too sure about the two small paths from the starting positions to the labs, but I felt that otherwise, it would be too easy to detect your enemy approaching your base. It could be changed back though, no problem. Please provide feedback on that.

The creep camps are the same as in TS but some had to be repositioned.

tf-bird-1.jpg

tf-bird-2.jpg

tf-01.jpg

tf-02.jpg

tf-03.jpg

tf-04.jpg

Attachments

• (2)TerenasFall-beta01.w3x
    127.2 KB · Views: 42
Status
Not open for further replies.