• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fall of the Rhalios Village

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
188759-albums3150-picture28478.png

Main Story

You are on a spy mission in the Rhalios village and you must gain its resident trust by completing quests, because you have to gather their military plans and deliver them to the captain of your village - Undoetia. But understand this – the job will not be easy, that is why you have backup if you fail. Seven more spies are also infiltrating Rhalios, and you will need their help.

(I’m in need of a good story writer. This does not sound “epic”)

Objectives

Players must complete quests and gain trust, to be able to gather Rhalios villages military information, and destroy the village from inside.

Ideas

Trust – Trust between the Rhalios people and players is going to be reckoned in trust points, and gaining more trust will lead players to do harder quests and get better rewards, but that is not the only leading idea in this game. It is trust between players. Creating the best economic environment to divide players apart and not trust each other is one of the main ideas in the game, because they need to work together to win.

Teamwork/solo – The idea is to separate all of the players by making team quests harder and rewarding only some players from the team, so they would fight and break up, as on the other side, working alone should be easier and more rewarding. In addition, teamwork should be more efficient only at the end of the game, when you need many players to complete the “final task”.

Economy – Quests are going to reward with efficient experience, but not gold, so players will need to find another way to get it. Stealing. Stealing will be the best way to get gold, but also the most risky. Once a player is caught, he loses trust, and he must do quests again, because only by trust, you can be able to buy necessary items. This is one of the chain reactions.

Territory – Players will have to gain trust to enter different regions of the village, or they will be attacked and their trust will be reduced. In these territories, players will be able to buy new items and weapons for harder quests.

Wars – Players will be able to attend wars for the Rhalios village, and they are going to increase their trust greatly. Wars will be the main event of gaining trust and using weapons. Once a war is won/lost, player weapons will be in need of fixing, but at high price.

Cottages – Any player will be able to build himself his own home, once he gains a certain amount of trust. Players’ private cottage is going to hold items, and serve as a place to restore health (sleeping).

Classes – At start, all the players are going to be the same, but once they gain more and more levels, they will be able to choose, to be better at economy, military or diplomacy. Player who chooses economy will be able to gain interest faster and buy anything he wants faster. A militarist will do better in wars, thus gaining him more experience, and fixing items himself. A diplomat will be more successful in completing quests and gaining trust easily, without attending wars.

More ideas to come...

If you want to join, please send me a PM!
Also, if you have somewhere heard of a similar idea to this, please inform me!

Last edited:
Level 7
This idea is pretty cool :)
I like the idea of players having the choice to work together or not :p

Some questions:

If i get caught and i completed the quests earlier will i've to win a war to regain my trust?

Will this include somekind of save code?

Level 8
This idea is pretty cool :)
I like the idea of players having the choice to work together or not :p

Some questions:

If i get caught and i completed the quests earlier will i've to win a war to regain my trust?

Will this include somekind of save code?

1. I am thinking of making a lot of quests for people to do, and maybe make them repeatable. I had an idea of making quests harder to find so the player has to search for opportunities!

2. Save code could be for something that isn't trust point or money related, like saving open territories, explored maps and visible once completed quests.

Status
Not open for further replies.