• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

TenturoX's RPG

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Survive & thrive in the lands of Areon.

• Areon is never at peace, Orcs waging a war with the Human Alliance. The Undead who will kill anyone at sight.
  • Fight bosses and mini bosses.
  • Complete quests
  • Choose custom and original heroes.
  • Unlock the legendary Burning Legion Lich, Cyrops the Destroyer at level 100 (Final Level)
  • Simple techtree that you all can copy
  • Map is unlocked and free to edit (DO NOT MAKE A COPY WITHOUT MY NAME)
  • Attributes (Strength, Agility, Intelligence) is split to branches (Look at the Techtree)

Unlock achievements and its bonuses
"Creature From the Deep" Defeat Sazhir of the Deep for the first time (Earn 1 level bonus)

"Shadow Shredded by Shadow" Defeat Azur with the Shadow Shredder (Earns an extra Soul +2)
"God Like!" Defeat Arthas the Guardian and unlock Cyrops (Earns Frostmourne)
"Forger" Forge an item for the first time. (Earns a Forge Hammer)
"Purge the Scourge" Defeat Nafhash the Doombringer (Earn 50 level bonus)
"Erase the Horde" Defeat Grom Hellscream (Earn 20 level bonus)
More to come, credits to Blizzard and the other model,skin,icon creators that i can't remember.
New versions to come!
Contents

TenturoX's RPG (Map)

Reviews
Krisent
There is lotsa to fix, oh man. Well where should i start? Hmmm -You can only choose shadow hunter (I looked up in editor and i know what's the problem [You are having only 1 food income at begining and all heroes expect shadow hunter need 1 food...
Paillan
Awaiting update until problems pointed out by @Krisent are dealt with, on the mean time, testing. Set to Awaiting update ====================================================================== Always check/recheck the Map Submission Rules! (Map...
Level 2
There is lotsa to fix, oh man. Well where should i start? Hmmm

-You can only choose shadow hunter (I looked up in editor and i know what's the problem [You are having only 1 food income at begining and all heroes expect shadow hunter need 1 food {Soul also need 1 food so change all heroes food cost to 0 like you did with already mentioned shadow hunter or make wisps food cost equall to "ZERO"}])

-After "choosing" hero player is just thrown into that city and know nothing what to do (I was just wandering around whole map and i tried to figure something out)
You should make some kind of starting quest that introduces story of your map and begins main questchain.

-Terraining needs some love !!!
Everything in the middle of your map is amazingly plain there is lots of big empty areas (It even reminded me one MMORPG game [ i won't type name of it becouse it could be considered as advertising ]) There are some changes in terrain but they are not enugh to call terrain "Good". Last thing about terraining BLIZZ cliffs are ugly so instead of " Apply Clif " section use "Apply Height " (i think that u know what i am talking about becouse using that section is needed to use technique you made lakes [Or maybe something changed and now there is some tricky program that makes it for you {If that's the case you can see that section just under cliff one })

-You should think about removing ground texture from some buildings becouse not all of them are looking cool with it
Example : Mur'gul huts that you placed near to that cave with power circle named as "Entrance"

-One of the crabs dropped Scroll of Unholy legion and i thought "WTF" I checked that guy in map editor and he had 100% droprate of that item (Maybe it is not your weird mistake but a part of some quest or some weird easter egg but i felt that i should mention it [If that is really part of quest he should drop it only after accepting quest])

-Heroes are just normal blizz ones maybe few of them are not but i am not having time for changing their food cost to play theme (While writing that i am checking if monsters are respawning after death :) )

-I am not into waiting any longer for creeps to respawn so now i am just telling you that you should add some respawning system or reduce time of respawning .

Bugs i found that far:
-When i take caravana quest
1st-Exclamation mark above that guys head is not disapearing after taking quest
2nd-It may be mine mistake maybe i didn't made something i needed to do but the problem is that the caravan is not starting (If it is not automatic you should mention it by triggering text message in chat )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Level 19
Awaiting update until problems pointed out by @Krisent are dealt with, on the mean time, testing.

Set to Awaiting update
======================================================================

Always check/recheck the Map Submission Rules! (Map Submission Rules)

These will help make a better description:

Screenshots could attract more players to download your work. Make the best of them.

A credits list is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated.

A changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.

If you want more reviews, come here:
The Grand Review Exchange!

Level 2
Thank you all for the ideas. This project will be updated with a newer map with those bugs fixed an also I had some research with some Blizzard Cliffs and they are truly ugly. I will make a better story line later.