• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Teleporter Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Heya guys, a short question:
i set up two teleporters and added the standart triggers
(if unit enters [area] and is red or blue or ... , instantly teleport unit to [area2])
But if I enter the teleporter the game crashes...

Last edited:
Level 4
Thanks but its okay.
I think you know this noob mistake..
I cant really explain but the unit teleports from one teleporter to another and back and back and...

Level 32
Teleport Triggers

A basic two way teleport system will require four regions and two triggers. Each end of the teleport loop uses two regions; the triggers are very simple.

• Teleport 1
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters 001 Teleport 1 Enter <gen>
    • Conditions
      • (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Not equal to Neutral Passive
    • Actions
      • Camera - Pan camera for (Triggering player) to (Center of 004 Teleport 1 Exit <gen>) over 1.00 seconds
      • Unit - Move (Triggering unit) instantly to (Center of 004 Teleport 1 Exit <gen>)
  • Teleport 2
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters 003 Teleport 2 Enter <gen>
    • Conditions
      • (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Not equal to Neutral Passive
    • Actions
      • Camera - Pan camera for (Triggering player) to (Center of 002 Teleport 2 Exit <gen>) over 1.00 seconds
      • Unit - Move (Triggering unit) instantly to (Center of 002 Teleport 2 Exit <gen>)
I used a condition filter to prevent critters from activating the teleport regions.

Status
Not open for further replies.