- Nov 6, 2008
Contestants were to create a whole new race for Warcraft III melee gaming.
There were no limitations for this contest, so some of the features may or may not be comparable to the default melee settings.
- First Place: 50 reputation points and a special award icon
- Second Place: 35 reputation points
- Third Place: 20 reputation points
|How fun the gameplay is; does the race itself offer various features to experiment with?||/10|
|How easily can the race stand against the default races? Is it particularly easy to wipe out or too hard to confront?||/10|
|Are the roles of the warriors shared in a flat manner, are they getting too repetitive or each of them plays a unique and significant role in the battlegrounds?||/10|
|How creative is the race from every aspect, technical & conceptual?||/10|
|Does the final output look good? How well do the models bind with each other, resulting the proper feel of an actual race? Does it look like a simple race-edit?||/10|
- 70 % of the winner shall be determined by the contest's appointed judge(s).
- 30 % of the winner shall be determined by the results of a public poll.
As of this contest, there is a new system proposed, that would allow voters to elect the winner, after taking every entry into consideration.
• After testing the races, you should be ranking the submissions (between the brackets) along with your comments. The ranking placement should lie next to the contestant's nickname.
• The ranking numbers should vary from 1 to 8, where 8 results the highest ranking, while 1 is the lowest.
• Voters are prompted to vote this way, since they will be possibly taken into consideration for judging future contests of this type.
• Rank every submission; submissions that will not be given a placement will be considered as 1 in the ranking list.
• Your review must concern the current contest's criteria, but feel free to sum up your review into one generic wall of text.
• http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/2015613-post466.html (Wazzz)
• http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/2015902-post470.html (ashbringer753)
• http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/2019528-post519.html (shiiK)
• http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/1981189-post246.html (Dionesiist)
• http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/2021681-post556.html (Narogog)
• http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/2019908-post526.html (Spinnaker)
• http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/2021069-post546.html (67chrome)
• http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/2021552-post552.html (Kam)
67chrome's entry 
ashbringer753's entry 
Dionesiist's entry 
Kam's entry 
Narogog's entry 
shiiK's entry 
Spinnaker's entry 
Wazzz's entry 
Thank you for your time!