• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Techtree Contest #14 Theme Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 29
Not really seeing the comparison to Techtree contest 1 or 6

edit: ok

the Dual Develop idea (mythology mechanichs), I dont think I can find something better, totally discarting my 3 previous ideas ( AOW, Elf factions, 7kingdoms ,those were weak ideas ).
Imagine the posibilities, you can take the orcs and make you choose between develop the trolls or develop the taurens, or have NE faction and choose between forest or beasts. Or have the Dwarven race and choose between paladins/warriors or gunpowder units.

1082D5846BFFC7826DB6210D408037B30987D37B

also another thing, it can be done that 1 gives 1 powerfull unit or the other gives 2 not thaat powerfull. (Baldr and Tyr example, fire gigant vs fenris and jormund elver)
and is a bit greedy but with 4 heroes developed, you can have in the tier 3 choose between have 1 hero or the other hero. The first 2 heroes can be pick with freedom but the third depends on the Tier 3 choise.
and also can affect towers, and items

seven kingdoms conquest had the same mechanichs
Being human you could develop Babilonic tech, or Egiptian tech.
Being Deamon you could develop mmm, Nigthmare or Fire Tech.

seven-kingdoms-conquest-20080512014437496-000.jpg
seven-kingdoms-conquest-20080512014431168-000.jpg

also that mechanich was used in AOE3, there was an embasy building where you could ally a foreing country to gain unique units and buildings, like choose Ally portuguese and get culverins or ally Japan and get ninjas.

maxresdefault.jpg

Is a powerfull mechanich used in 3 games AO3 AOM, SKC ( SKC: nice game but campaing was boring, no characters, no cinematics, no nothing, just kill the enemy, 0 story).

edit:

I edited my posts, deleting many things.
Good luck, .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.