• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

teamglow00, genericglow5, flare

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have this model I found in a model pack on another site and it doesn't import in the editor. It requires 3 files that didn't come with it and I can't seem to find them anywhere else. I was wondering if anyone has these files and can upload them for me. I am pretty sure they are files from Warcraft 3. I also think the model has archer animations/is based off the archer. WC3 Viewer crashes when I try to check animations so I wouldn't know. Most models in the pack seem to have animation transfers.

The 3 files I need:
ReplaceableTextures\TeamGlow\TeamGlow00.blp
Textures\GenericGlow5.blp
Textures\Flare.blp

Thank you.

Edit: I tried extracting and converting the files it needed then converting them back to BLP and I don't think that was the problem.
In WC3 Viewer it says the model also needs two of the same file(via show used texture names). I have that file and it's already imported but for some reason it needs it twice. Perhaps this could be the problem? I could be wrong about this. I really don't know to be honest. I'm pretty sure it's those 3 blp files that are the problem or the model itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.