1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The poll for our 11th Music Contest is up! Help us choose the most awesome cinematic tracks by casting a vote!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Melee Mapping contest #3 - Poll is up! Vote for the best 4v4 melee maps!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 30th edition of the Modeling Contest is finally up! The Portable Buildings need your attention, so come along and have a blast!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Aftermath has been revealed for the 19th Terraining Contest! Be sure to check out the Results and see what came out of it.
    Dismiss Notice

TCoM ORPG v4.1a

Submitted by I-IntegraL
This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
MMORPG
number of players: 1-6
card size: 320/320
language: Russian

-23 unique characters;
-50+ bosses of varying complexity;
-1000+ items;
- animals, couriers, achievements;
-60+ interesting tasks;
- beautiful landscape;
-save/load system;
Contents

TCoM ORPG v4.1a (Map)

Reviews
Daffa the Mage
For a map to be approved, it needs to support English Language. You may have bilingual version or two maps with different languages. I will put this in Awaiting Update (auto reset to Pending when you update), just update the map to fulfill the...
  1. DrakPanda

DrakPanda

Resources:
    Resources:
  2. Daffa the Mage

Daffa the Mage

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    For a map to be approved, it needs to support English Language. You may have bilingual version or two maps with different languages.

I will put this in Awaiting Update (auto reset to Pending when you update), just update the map to fulfill the condition above.

3. I-IntegraL

I-IntegraL

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sorry, but I have no way to do an English translation. This project has been under development for 4 years, too much will have to change.

4. Daffa the Mage

Daffa the Mage

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Map Submission Rules

I appreciate the hard work, but until an english version is provided, this cannot be approved.