1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

AbyssLife ORPG

Submitted by Miku-Chan
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
This is an ORPG originally by Bloodbane7 who made it public in its final version so i continued it...
about the Description i will come up later with one because im in a bit of a hurry

you can choose upon different classes at the Beginning and you are able to have 2 class changes

You can report bugs/ideas and opinions at Miku.Hatsunechan@gmail.com

Keywords:
Abyss, ORPG, Fantasy, Medieval
Contents

AbyssLife ORPG (Map)

Reviews
14:56, 2nd Apr 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected
  1. 14:56, 2nd Apr 2011
    -Kobas-:

2. Mike7742

Mike7742

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well.... The info is useless, the quests are bugged from what I can tell, I cant class change. All in all... Its not that fun....

3. DamneDD

DamneDD

Resources:
    Resources:
    1-) Eliminator being worse than Assasin is just plain stupid. Maybe you can start by fixing that :)

2-) Ghost quest is not working at all. MSGs of how many ghosts u slay doesn't appear and even if you slay the right amount you can't finish the quest.

3-) Maybe i couldn't find the right way to transport but when i take the quest from assasin quest giver to kill 6 savages, it tells me to go there via "Imperial Charter" and i tried all the imperial ships and all the ports near the main city but couldn't get on board any of them. So basically i can't go where the savages are.

4-) You can make it so that we'll see the Quests we take with detailed descriptions in the info part. Because the way it is now we only get to see the quests once and some are long texts which everyone can't remember the details.

5-) When you finish a dungeon, if you don't need the given loot, without taking it the only option to leave is to use -kill command. Maybe integrate the -done command to the game.

P.S. Could you please enlighten me as to where i can find the second part of mobs that drop the item for me to change my class from Eliminator to the next one and what the name of the item is. Thank you :)

Good Luck to you in this map. Hope you can fix all the glitches. Stats/Load etc...