• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AbyssLife ORPG

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is an ORPG originally by Bloodbane7 who made it public in its final version so i continued it...
about the Description i will come up later with one because im in a bit of a hurry

you can choose upon different classes at the Beginning and you are able to have 2 class changes

You can report bugs/ideas and opinions at [email protected]

Keywords:
Abyss, ORPG, Fantasy, Medieval
Contents

AbyssLife ORPG (Map)

Reviews
14:56, 2nd Apr 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected
Level 3
Well.... The info is useless, the quests are bugged from what I can tell, I cant class change. All in all... Its not that fun....

Level 3
1-) Eliminator being worse than Assasin is just plain stupid. Maybe you can start by fixing that :)

2-) Ghost quest is not working at all. MSGs of how many ghosts u slay doesn't appear and even if you slay the right amount you can't finish the quest.

3-) Maybe i couldn't find the right way to transport but when i take the quest from assasin quest giver to kill 6 savages, it tells me to go there via "Imperial Charter" and i tried all the imperial ships and all the ports near the main city but couldn't get on board any of them. So basically i can't go where the savages are.

4-) You can make it so that we'll see the Quests we take with detailed descriptions in the info part. Because the way it is now we only get to see the quests once and some are long texts which everyone can't remember the details.

5-) When you finish a dungeon, if you don't need the given loot, without taking it the only option to leave is to use -kill command. Maybe integrate the -done command to the game.

P.S. Could you please enlighten me as to where i can find the second part of mobs that drop the item for me to change my class from Eliminator to the next one and what the name of the item is. Thank you :)

Good Luck to you in this map. Hope you can fix all the glitches. Stats/Load etc...