• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tale of the Two Brothers - Part Two

images

Tale of the Two Brothers-Part Two

After their retreat from the human lands, the orcs have taken refuge in the forests of the Night Elves. Struggling to survive, the orcs need to find a way to build a nation for their own. In the meantime, tension rises within their ranks…

Features

9 playable maps and three interludes
Follow Rokaro Fairsight and his allies as the tale of two brothers reaches it’s conclusion.

Several playable heroes
Play as Rokaro Fairsight, his brother Gash and four more custom heroes.

Multiple custom factions
Discover the Fairsight Clan along with their allies! Play a total of four custom orcish factions!

Battle against several custom factions
Fight the Night Elves, Brotherhood of the Holy Light and more!

Unique items
Find eight unique custom items.

Version 1.02
- Improved enemy heroes' abilities
- Added items on enemy heroes
- Fixed the invisible enemy units bug at the end of chapter 13
- Gave the Frostfang Burrow a new model
- Added a warning for the frequent crashes in chapter 14
- Fixed numerous smaller bugs

Version 1.03
- Several points of feedback from Deepstrasz review have been reworked in the campaign
- New custom models for units have been added (the shaman for example)
- Fixed some small bugs

Version 1.04
- Several points of feedback from Blasterixx and HuanJuan have been reworked in the campaign

Version 1.05
-
Incorrect icon pathing fixed (as mentioned by tulee)
- Added extra custom models and icons
- All buildings and units are now trainable with QWERTY

Special thanks to Trycex for his support, ideas and bad memes during the making of this campaign!

Also a special thanks to HuanJuan and Tryndamere for being the 'connoisseurs' of this campaign

Models
johnwar
Ujimasa Hojo
loktar
Forgotten_Warlord
Stefan K.
Champara Bros
crill-mister
Metal_Sonic
supertoinkz
mephestrial
Edge45
Red XIII
Tauer
Sellenisko
Tamplier 777
bisnar 13
Vinz
JetFangInferno
Frostwolf
bakr
Yours Truly
Explobomb
amigurumi
Lord_T
Direfury
eubz
apaka
Child_0f_Bodom
Skipper
PrMosquito
General Frank
Master Haosis
Shardeth
Mister_Haudrauf
Misha
kangyun
Exyte
Alok
Redsteel1
Rubello Sidus
Sellenisko
Kuhneghetz
FerSZ
terrio
JesusHipster
Callahan
JetFangInferno
WyrWuulfe
-Grendel
PurpleFoot
Tillinghast
Liomsi
Deolrin
Cavman
Hawkwing
Mr. Goblin
Tranquil
Hayate
stein123
bioautomaton
wojia10502
Daelin
PrinceYaser
Wandering Soul
Sin’dorei300
Hexus
Uncle Fester
hellblazer-14
darkdoom
adiktuz
mapper
GrayArchon
MatiS
HerrDave
MN Lahmar
SinisterX
Mike
unknownczar
kellym0
Trollschnitzel
Figueiredo00
Hexus
levigeorge1617
Solu9
Static
s4nji
PROXY
Elunes-Guardian
Rubellu Didus
Shadow_Killer
Mc!
takakenji
Kino
SuPa-
Himperion
Tarrasque
ChevronSeven
Pyritie
hantoo
Heinvers
Hellx-Magnus
Ilya Alaric
Elektrohund

Skins
Chr2
deleted member 157129
Karmaman56
Cloudwolf
Heinvers
67chrome
Blood Raven

Icons
~Nightmare
NFWar
Artork312
loktar
chilla_killa
FvckTP
Technomancer
genin32
Sapprine
Exarch
bigapple90
Mr. Goblin
Sin’dorei300
leopard
BlazeKraze
Null
Eagle XI
Alexen
r.ace613
loktar
murlocologist
Paladon
DarkFang
KelThuzad
Mc!
Golden-Drake
13lackDeath
Yours Truly
Ginufe
Kam
Explobomb
San
Marcos DAB
84chrome
Scias
Deleted member 157129
stonneash
Chucky
Solu9
The Panda
Blood Raven
kingluis
Ceterai
TheKaldorei
PeeKay
-Berz-
Rmx
Ujimasa Hojo
CRAZYRUSSIAN
Blizzard Entertainment
Karmaman56
Kuhneghetz
CloudWolf
Archangel_Tidusx
GreyArchon
asdasdgfrw
OgeRfaCes
Storm_PCF
Palaslayer
bu3ny
Mister_Haudrauf
Wildfire
General Frank
Synthax Kisuke
Vinz
Achille
bakr
The_Warchief

Spells
nanotech
KILLCIDE
Daffa
T.D.W.
krisserz

Sounds
MelNefys

Remaining
Trycex
Footman16
Homor

Note: If you find one of your resources in this campaign and you are not mentioned in the credit list, please contact me. I will gladly fix it.

- The abilities in Karakh's Spellbook can disappear at random
- Chapter 14 Fading Starlight occasionally crashes out of random. Frequently saving is recommended
- The Owl Rider model (Furbolg faction) is invisible when playing in patch 1.31

Hi!
This is the second part of Tale of the Two Brothers. Check out the first part if you like campaigns about orcs! Hope you like it and don't forget to tell me what you think.
This campaign was made on patch 1.29

Do not edit this campaign without my permission

Contents

Tale of the Two Brothers - Part Two (Campaign)

Reviews
deepstrasz
A nice story oriented mostly melee Warcraft III lore spinoff campaign that could use less extensive use of Warcraft III core material. Definitely a big improvement from your previous one. Approved. If you want more reviews, you should participate...
Level 13
No, I could not and neither were they targetable, had to attack move to get rid of them, so it was the typical "missing model" problem. Maybe my version of the game has something to do with it, which is 1.31.
Your theory about the version issue could be true. They are portrayed in two maps (chapter 12 and 14) and I did not encounter this issue at all...

Spoiler: External links for model Suggestions
Thanks! I do not think I will change the currently used models, because I like them. But I might use some of them in future maps. :thumbs_up:

I found that the Blood Orc Crossbowman (Brute) has a problematic portrait
I will see if I can fix this as well.

Level 11
hey there i finished your campaign a few days ago and i enjoyed it there was only one bug and it some furbolgs ranged units that i can t see and my units can t attack but they can attack me in the fading starlight mission i will put a photo if i can but i didn t find anyother bug to be honest and also i will be waiting for your human campaign :) and last thing i think it will be good if you make the night elves use their gold mines because they don t use at all which is a bit unrealistic to be honest

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    543.6 KB · Views: 24
Level 13
hey there i finished your campaign a few days ago and i enjoyed it there was only one bug and it some furbolgs ranged units that i can t see and my units can t attack but they can attack me in the fading starlight mission
Hi! I see what you mean. Which patch are you using? @Rennathrim encountered your problem as well, but I did not during the playthrough.

i didn t find anyother bug to be honest
I am always happy to hear that.

i will be waiting for your human campaign :)
You will have to be patient :( It will not be a short one and I haven't had time to even start yet...

i think it will be good if you make the night elves use their gold mines because they don t use at all which is a bit unrealistic to be honest
I will see if I can get the AI fixed.

Level 29
i am using patch 1.31
There is no longer too much reason to discover problem relating to this campaign. Basically, it's NOT recommended to play this campaign on 1.31.1 because there is a HIGH chance you might end up being screwed. In other words, 1.31.1 can "ruin" the whole gameplay if you attempt to continue the progress by loading the previous saves. Also, you won't be able to continue the campaign after exiting the scorescreen because of black screen bug.
Before downloading the campaign, be sure to check out the "Recommended version" tag on Map Description. Even Shar Dundred might warn everyone if they attempt to play Arkain campaigns on version HIGHER than 1.29.2 and encountered an unknown problems!

Level 11
There is no longer too much reason to discover problem relating to this campaign. Basically, it's NOT recommended to play this campaign on 1.31.1 because there is a HIGH chance you might end up being screwed. In other words, 1.31.1 can "ruin" the whole gameplay if you attempt to continue the progress by loading the previous saves. Also, you won't be able to continue the campaign after exiting the scorescreen because of black screen bug.
Before downloading the campaign, be sure to check out the "Recommended version" tag on Map Description. Even Shar Dundred might warn everyone if they attempt to play Arkain campaigns on version HIGHER than 1.29.2 and encountered an unknown problems!
ty guys but as i said i finished the campaign a few days ago and the campaign works fine on 1.31 the only bug is the unseen ranged furbolgs units in the fading starlight mission

Level 13
Basically, it's NOT recommended to play this campaign on 1.31.1 because there is a HIGH chance you might end up being screwed
I think this comment basically summarizes the encountered problems.

ty guys but as i said i finished the campaign a few days ago and the campaign works fine on 1.31 the only bug is the unseen ranged furbolgs units in the fading starlight mission
Strange that the encountered problems are different. But glad to hear your playthrough was almost smoothless (besides some unintended OP invisible air units) :grin: :grin:

Level 9
The only problems I encountered on 1.31 were the crash on Fading Starlight and the missing furbolg model, which are the only two problems I could say are a 'version issue'. @RvP21 I suggest mentioning those two issues in the known bugs tab for people who are playing this on 1.31.

Level 29
Works for 1.27?
Hi Shadowmanthegod01! I do not know to be honest. The recommended version is 1.29 and that is also the patch I used to test the campaign on. My suggestion is to just try it. If you encounter any bugs, please let me know.
As deepstrasz's per se, it's highly recommended to check the game version on Map Description first before you can actually download the custom campaign.

Tried this campaign until mission 14 (fading starlight) and halfway of that I got to clean my PC so bye saves. If only missions weren't as time consuming, repeating the run would be easy.

Regardless, I find this one is a major improvement of the previous iteration of the work. The goblin sidequest in one of the mission is amusing. I also find that the battles are bigger and the lore feels more detailed than the previous one. Also, I gotta say, despite the horrible attitude, I like that von Hastings probably one of the more enjoyable characters out there. Also, night elf politics are terrible in a good way :D

Overall, I feel this one is a much more definitive of the Tale of the Two Brothers campaign. Well done.

I have records in my backup disk, but probs be published around June or so.

Level 13
Tried this campaign until mission 14 (fading starlight) and halfway of that I got to clean my PC so bye saves. If only missions weren't as time consuming, repeating the run would be easy.
Sorry :( I have the terrible habit of making longer missions, because i like those more :grin:

Regardless, I find this one is a major improvement of the previous iteration of the work. The goblin sidequest in one of the mission is amusing. I also find that the battles are bigger and the lore feels more detailed than the previous one. Also, I gotta say, despite the horrible attitude, I like that von Hastings probably one of the more enjoyable characters out there. Also, night elf politics are terrible in a good way :D
Thanks! I did my best to improve the lore. Besides, I did not want another cloned WC3 night elf race, so they are less perfect now.

I have records in my backup disk, but probs be published around June or so.
I will be patient. :)

Thanks! I did my best to improve the lore. Besides, I did not want another cloned WC3 night elf race, so they are less perfect now.
It is a fresh take, one of the parts I liked about the elves having intrigues. Another one I liked is von Hastings. He gives me all the wrong vibes in a good way, which makes me wants him to suffer as much as possible.

Oh yeah, speaking of bugs, there's a bug in the hold the line mission if player extend their base southward with towers. This bug is noticeable during the ending cinematic.

Level 13
It is a fresh take, one of the parts I liked about the elves having intrigues. Another one I liked is von Hastings. He gives me all the wrong vibes in a good way, which makes me wants him to suffer as much as possible.
Von Hastings is indeed a terrible personality. He is kind of like Lord Garithos from TFT. Von Hastings only hides behind his religion :)

Oh yeah, speaking of bugs, there's a bug in the hold the line mission if player extend their base southward with towers. This bug is noticeable during the ending cinematic.
What happens? The units in the cinematic get stuck I guess?

What happens? The units in the cinematic get stuck I guess?
The structures and units in the area are hidden, but attacks the enemy heroes when they approach the soon to be gone. Not mention name cause spoilers.

I try to get this chapter's video and make an unlisted upload for it soon (tm).

Level 13
Oh c'mon man, why you had to make second part which don't work on 1.26?
Because this version of the editor had more options, mainly in the available number of factions (12->24). And yes, some of the missions exceed the total number of 12 factions. You do not have any option to change the patch (so you can still play it)?

The structures and units in the area are hidden, but attacks the enemy heroes when they approach the soon to be gone. Not mention name cause spoilers.
I need to take a look at it, because that is NOT supposed to happen! :cry:

Because this version of the editor had more options, mainly in the available number of factions (12->24). And yes, some of the missions exceed the total number of 12 factions. You do not have any option to change the patch (so you can still play it)?

I need to take a look at it, because that is NOT supposed to happen! :cry:
I send a DM with the video. Hope the bug is visible enough on the recording so it can be fixed.

Speaking of Fading Starlight, I just remembered that I encountered two or three crashes but I cannot pinpoint exact causes, which is very weird, but then again Warcraft is notorious in being vague on crashes (took over 5 years for me to figure out one of my campaign's crash). I personally think a HINT to frequent saving is mandatory specific for this chapter. I have suspicion on a certain generator building, but it is unconfirmed since I cannot recreate it consistently.

Another speculation is that this map has numerous leaks and with the prolonged mission time, it is prone to put Warcraft III to maximum capacity before crashing with all the leaks. Also, for my case, the crash is more like a screen freeze which forces me to alt+f4.

Just for 'in-game' sake, it is possible to just say "Please save progress frequently. This siege is full of surprises." if you don't wanna tell about the crash directly ;)

Level 13
Speaking of Fading Starlight, I just remembered that I encountered two or three crashes but I cannot pinpoint exact causes, which is very weird, but then again Warcraft is notorious in being vague on crashes (took over 5 years for me to figure out one of my campaign's crash). I personally think a HINT to frequent saving is mandatory specific for this chapter. I have suspicion on a certain generator building, but it is unconfirmed since I cannot recreate it consistently.
You are not the only one as you might have noticed. I will add the Hint at the beginning so players can anticipate at it.

Another speculation is that this map has numerous leaks and with the prolonged mission time, it is prone to put Warcraft III to maximum capacity before crashing with all the leaks. Also, for my case, the crash is more like a screen freeze which forces me to alt+f4.
That is the most notorious one. I encountered it during the making but managed to fix it (it just froze after your allies assaulted a base which has been removed in the definitive version). Sadly it shows up at numerous occasions since people started playing it.

Just for 'in-game' sake, it is possible to just say "Please save progress frequently. This siege is full of surprises." if you don't wanna tell about the crash directly ;)
It is a fun idea, but I will rather name it explicitly. Kind of a nasty surprise that the whole world freezes during a fight btw :grin:

Thanks for the rating :thumbs_up:

Level 26
Hi everyone!

A short update: I just posted an updated version of the campaign here. Most of the given feedback has been used in the update. See the changelog for more information.

Thanks to everyone notifying me of the bugs! It has helped a lot.
After this short update, I was happy to do another run on Part two. Here is what I got for you - for now -:

• Chapter 10 (First mission of Part Two) creeps are doesn't want to react on the player units, only if the player attacks them. Creeps usually attack the player with in certain range. Not just one creep group, but all of them are doing the same: I can even go through them, and they do nothing. Only if I attack them.
  • I discovered the undead transport ship and the Orc transport ship is the same, so if you want to choose an Orc ship to use, here is what I found on Hive:
- Kazumaki W ability (Mirror Image), and R Ability (Bladestorm) is not hotkeyed properly: If I push R it's mirror image, and if I push W nothing happens

Nice to see the oldschool farm, it's looking better to be honest than I expected - the uploaded pictures about the farm is not looked great.

Level 13
I don't have to play part1 right?
I agree with @HuanJuan on this. The first part is playable but it lacks of custom models, the terraining is not that good and there are several (minor) bugs(some of which are fixed recently). The gameplay is working however. So for the story, I recommend you to play it (even with the aforementioned negative aspects of the game)

+ Probably the author is working on to make both parts into one campaign.
I will have to correct you on this one. I will probably not make it one campaign, but I will rework part one, so it has a better terraining, more custom models/abilities etc. The idea is that part one will become of the same quality as part two.

After this short update, I was happy to do another run on Part two. Here is what I got for you - for now -:
Thanks for notifying. I will wait for more eventual feedback before reworking.

• I discovered the undead transport ship and the Orc transport ship is the same, so if you want to choose an Orc ship to use, here is what I found on Hive:
Thanks for the suggestion! Maybe it is nice to switch the model indeed...

Level 26
Interesting fact:
You put the invisible wall between the last section, and the previous section of the map. It's not a problem, I just tried to give items for the other heroes, so I decided to collect all items what I've found on the map, and I dropped them on the beginning of the last section of the map(atleast, the most closest as possible to drop). Suprise - Suprise, I can't pick up any of them, only with Gash on the previous section, because I can't reach them.

BUG!
Rokaro's inventory from Elements vs. The Light are not transported to Fading Starlight. Basically, Rokaro has a plain inventory, and nothing more. I picked up items on the previous map, and I can't bring them or use them in the last section of the Fading Starlight. Also, Rokaro inventory is plain during the events of the Siege - under AI computer control -. Only one item is found in the inventory, that can't be dropped.

Tome of Sacrifaces also does not tell the player, that if you want to sacriface a unit for some health, than it must be undead. Now, it's just an item with +100mana capability. Still, a very good item I think.

Update:
Atleast, if you have empty inventory slots in your heroes - under Player control or not player control, but friendly - you can give items by gash before the last section of the map starts. - Cromash, Rokaro, Soulcutter, and Gorfax -

During the fight with Gomol: Gomol dies, main quest completed, but Cromash also dies after Gomol, because of the Maimers. After Cromash is dead, the main quest is failed, and I need to reload a previous safe.

Last edited:
Level 13
Hi again HuanJuan!

I will add your feedback on the to do-list for the next round of updates. I will now respond on the most urgent ones.

With this one, I get the idea that the Rokaro from chapter 13 is either not stored or not loaded in the game cache. I will check it out when updating this version.

During the fight with Gomol: Gomol dies, main quest completed, but Cromash also dies after Gomol, because of the Maimers. After Cromash is dead, the main quest is failed, and I need to reload a previous safe.
Did you receive the message of quest completed? Because you are not supposed to kill only Gomol, but also his bodyguards.

Level 26
Did you receive the message of quest completed? Because you are not supposed to kill only Gomol, but also his bodyguards.
Yes, I received the "Main Quest Completed" on the screen.

Monstrous Lizard(Wrong Pronue Alert) is a nice addition to the Turning Tides BTW.

This mission has several items for the heroes - one rare, only to be found here -, but sadly the Cache is disabled.

Last edited:
Level 7
Hey I'm Back,:goblin_yeah: After playing the latest version, for now I found things that need to be fixed, this is a list in the form of the image below that I found

1.png

The description of part 2 has not been filled in when we want to open the campaign, please fill it in

2.png

Does it mean that each AI computer is not programmed to harvest goldmine? can't you just be programmed to harvest trees? hopefully it can be fixed
3.png

The Crossbow! Why aren't the defensive weapons of the Night elves so terrifying? When compared to the treant protector which is very efficient, hopefully this defensive weapon can be improved, for example changing the armor to Fortivied to make it tougher, the damage is increased and the speed is accelerated when shooting, and the scale is even bigger in my opinion

4.png

Kazumakiiii..... Why isn't this hero given unique items like other heroes, even though he is a hero who plays an important role at the end of the story, hopefully he can be given items too so he looks important too in this campaign

5.png

Moon Priestess! As seen in the picture, why does the spell description only say "Faerie Fire"? isn't he a spellmaker with a lot of skills? I hope it's listed more specifically so that it looks neat and also in my opinion, hopefully this unit can be updated again so that it can add more health, in my opinion he has very little health, especially compared to when we meet our units he is very easy to beat hehe

6.png

Hero Guarding the Gate!... Why isn't this hero just max his level so that he looks like a strong guard and is really in charge of guarding the gate that we are going to destroy? and also hopefully the next update will fullfill his items so that they appear as the boss of the gatekeeper

7.png

I just got to this chapter, again I found an unmanaged goldmine, hopefully in the next update the AI can operate using the goldmine, let's increase the capacity of the goldmine, don't give a little bit of the goldmine capacity

8.png

And The Last The Fulbolg Tribe!
After several chapters I fought them both before the update and after this update, I feel there is a deficiency in their Race? What's that? yes, that is the lack of towers from this race, if they are attacked by us, they will not be able to survive after the next attack again because they do not have a strong defense system, moreover they only rely on thick heroes but still lack units that act as tanks....
My suggestion as connoisseurs of this campaign is that you are willing to add units that are strong and have high health from the fulbolg race, like the night elves, there are mountain giants like that:grin:

Last edited:
Level 26
Does it mean that each AI computer is not programmed to harvest goldmine? can't you just be programmed to harvest trees? hopefully it can be fixed
I just got to this chapter, again I found an unmanaged goldmine, hopefully in the next update the AI can operate using the goldmine, let's increase the capacity of the goldmine, don't give a little bit of the goldmine capacity
Actually there is not just one, but several goldmines are not used by AI in the Duration of the campaign. Like here, somehow night elvish forces are does not like to utilize them. Like in the chapter, where the Hellwalker Clan + Dark Concil + Ogre-Troll forces fighting the Green Dragons: there is one goldmine that was not used, even the fact, that there is a Tree of Life nearby to it.
Kazumakiiii..... Why isn't this hero given unique items like other heroes, even though he is a hero who plays an important role at the end of the story, hopefully he can be given items too so he looks important too in this campaign
Kazumaki's whole role is a joke, basically read the previous comments about him from @RvP21 . In the clash of clans (Siege of the Hellwalker Clan Citadel), even if you destroy Borug's base, Kazumaki & his forces literally do nothing (Even after the update, yes). To give Kazumaki a unique item? After the previously mentioned map (Where you need to fight against the Green Dragons), if you give Kazumaki items, he does not bring them to the next maps. In the current state of the campaign, there is no point for Kazumaki to have unique items. (No utilization, so why?)
Hero Guarding the Gate!... Why isn't this hero just max his level so that he looks like a strong guard and is really in charge of guarding the gate that we are going to destroy? and also hopefully the next update will fullfill his items so that they appear as the boss of the gatekeeper
Yeah, they are not that hard to beat, but honestly sounds a good challenge - some map ending boss sounds good!
Moon Priestess! As seen in the picture, why does the spell description only say "Faerie Fire"? isn't he a spellmaker with a lot of skills? I hope it's listed more specifically so that it looks neat and also in my opinion, hopefully this unit can be updated again so that it can add more health, in my opinion he has very little health, especially compared to when we meet our units he is very easy to beat hehe
Those girls are way more dangerous, than the Fairie Fire on the rank description. I'm sure they have more spells than that! Yes, they have low health, but they can do serious problems on the battlefield.
And The Last The Fulbolg Tribe!
After several chapters I fought them both before the update and after this update, I feel there is a deficiency in their Race? What's that? yes, that is the lack of towers from this race, if they are attacked by us, they will not be able to survive after the next attack again because they do not have a strong defense system, moreover they only rely on thick heroes but still lack units that act as tanks....
My suggestion as connoisseurs of this campaign is that you are willing to add units that are strong and have high health from the fulbolg race, like the night elves, there are mountain giants like that:grin:
Implementing the changes you suggest is sounds a big work to do. Furbolgs are not some united nation alike - Horde, The Alliance Of Lordaeron, etc. - they are wild creatures, living separatety in tribes. I does not want to say, they must be something like a full faction/race, but some more unique looking buildings are more than welcomed by me to see in their bases. Or I can imagine some night elvish "towers" (Ancient Protector), but nothing too much. The Furbolgs has tank units, if you want to ask to make them more considerable, than inceasing the troops / attack wave is I think more enough.

By the way, when I played this swampy map again, I did the same trick as before, but now they are not teleported behind my base. Somehow the farms I was build there messed up their pathfinding, and now they attack the gates of the first base of the map (starting base, to be more understandable).
Two Brothers part two, swamp map farms.png

Oh, Furbolgs also lacks siege weapons. Owl Riders purpose are unkown to me, but a nice addition.

Hut (Furbolg) and Derivatives, yup there is not too many choices here sadly. Please, handle this not as a suggestion.

Gash inventory is empty when Rokaro meet him last time. During the whole fighting, Gash has nothing except his warbanner. In the siege of the citadel he had everything from the past missions. It's strange to say, even the fact that I'm going to make harder to beat him in the next round - and maybe for the other players too - but with lacking the Items I given to him, it's a bit easy to beat him, especially that Rokaro has the "Butchering Bow" passive ability, and when the player picks up the "Rusty Pickaxe", and giving to Rakoro during the siege of Stardust city: Rokaro becames a bit of an OP, and basically the last fight with Gash is: Rokaro beating Gash, and Gash is stunned all the time. Like, literally beating the sh*t out of him. Since Gash can't get health by attacking Rokaro, and can't even strike back to Rokaro, Gash standing like a statue and Rokaro beats him with no problem, and almost minimal or no health loss.

Last edited:
Level 13
Hi coinnoisseurs of this campaign! I read your suggestions and I will respond to those needing extra attention. Otherwise, it will be added to the list of suggestions (which I will look at later)

Yes, I received the "Main Quest Completed" on the screen.
That is not what should happen, so I will dive into it.

After the first notifications, I checked this out, but the AI is programmed to harvest gold. The AI is just not doing it (or the wisps are just being lazy)

The description needs to be fixed. The spellcaster actually has more abilities. I will beef her up as well, so she doe not die too fast.

yes, that is the lack of towers from this race, if they are attacked by us, they will not be able to survive after the next attack again because they do not have a strong defense system, moreover they only rely on thick heroes but still lack units that act as tanks....
The lack of towers is on purpose. As a tribal race, it felt interesting to make a race without towers. But you are having a point, as compensation, I will increase their HP.

Kazumaki's whole role is a joke
I totally agree on this one. I want you, as the player, to feel Kazumaki as a completely worthless character with no ethics or capabilities. So no, I will not beef him up because he does not earn that much credit :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

By the way, when I played this swampy map again, I did the same trick as before, but now they are not teleported behind my base. Somehow the farms I was build there messed up their pathfinding, and now they attack the gates of the first base of the map (starting base, to be more understandable).
I do not get what you are saying. Could you clarify this for me?

Oh, Furbolgs also lacks siege weapons. Owl Riders purpose are unkown to me, but a nice addition.
They have Rock Throwers (which probably need some more HP/damage as well).

Hut (Furbolg) and Derivatives, yup there is not too many choices here sadly. Please, handle this not as a suggestion.
Finding good Furbolg buildings was a challenge. I actually used most of those buildings (and it still was not enough)

Gash inventory is empty when Rokaro meet him last time.
That was actually done out of fear that he was too OP to beat (but it turns out he is defeatable). So I will add his items again.

Level 26
do not get what you are saying. Could you clarify this for me?
I blocked the way to the teleporter, so when they teleport there: they can't attack me. Because I build up bunch of farms, that staying in their way, means they can't attack me from there, so they attacking my base from other direction on land, where they can reach it and attack it. (The base, which one you starts on the swamp, hence - Starting Base).
Finding good Furbolg buildings was a challenge. I actually used most of those buildings (and it still was not enough)
I found some models.

With Orc type birth animations:

(The Uglies tower I have ever seen in my life, In WC3, only retexture but with model):

(No birth animation):

with Human & Orc Birth animation:

To find something seriously matching with furbolgs is a tough cookie.

Last edited:
Level 13
I blocked the way to the teleporter, so when they teleport there: they can't attack me. Because I build up bunch of farms, that staying in their way, means they can't attack me from there, so they attacking my base from other direction on land, where they can reach it and attack it. (The base, which one you starts on the swamp, hence - Starting Base).
That is an interesting kind of improvising from the AI. I would have expected them to assault the farms instead...

I found some models.
Thanks for the suggestions! I will decide later if and which models I will use (some look promising)

Level 26
That is an interesting kind of improvising from the AI. I would have expected them to assault the farms instead...
They did in my first run, but only one time. After that same goes: build up bunch of farms to block their way from the Way Gate/Teleporter, and then they attack on land from other direction. I just writed this down, hope this is some kind of evidence, that the AI is working fine or not.

Level 13
They did in my first run, but only one time. After that same goes: build up bunch of farms to block their way from the Way Gate/Teleporter, and then they attack on land from other direction. I just writed this down, hope this is some kind of evidence, that the AI is working fine or not.
Well, they still do attack the player, so the AI is doing what it should be doing (despite coming from the wrong direction). In my opinion, this should not become a problem. Still thanks for notifying :infl_thumbs_up:

Level 2
I have downloaded the campaign, but for some kind of a reason i get an error right when the first mission loads. Anybody has the same issue?