• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tale of the Two Brothers - Part Two

images

Tale of the Two Brothers-Part Two

After their retreat from the human lands, the orcs have taken refuge in the forests of the Night Elves. Struggling to survive, the orcs need to find a way to build a nation for their own. In the meantime, tension rises within their ranks…

Features

9 playable maps and three interludes
Follow Rokaro Fairsight and his allies as the tale of two brothers reaches it’s conclusion.

Several playable heroes
Play as Rokaro Fairsight, his brother Gash and four more custom heroes.

Multiple custom factions
Discover the Fairsight Clan along with their allies! Play a total of four custom orcish factions!

Battle against several custom factions
Fight the Night Elves, Brotherhood of the Holy Light and more!

Unique items
Find eight unique custom items.

Version 1.02
- Improved enemy heroes' abilities
- Added items on enemy heroes
- Fixed the invisible enemy units bug at the end of chapter 13
- Gave the Frostfang Burrow a new model
- Added a warning for the frequent crashes in chapter 14
- Fixed numerous smaller bugs

Version 1.03
- Several points of feedback from Deepstrasz review have been reworked in the campaign
- New custom models for units have been added (the shaman for example)
- Fixed some small bugs

Version 1.04
- Several points of feedback from Blasterixx and HuanJuan have been reworked in the campaign

Version 1.05
-
Incorrect icon pathing fixed (as mentioned by tulee)
- Added extra custom models and icons
- All buildings and units are now trainable with QWERTY

Special thanks to Trycex for his support, ideas and bad memes during the making of this campaign!

Also a special thanks to HuanJuan and Tryndamere for being the 'connoisseurs' of this campaign

Models
johnwar
Ujimasa Hojo
loktar
Forgotten_Warlord
Stefan K.
Champara Bros
crill-mister
Metal_Sonic
supertoinkz
mephestrial
Edge45
Red XIII
Tauer
Sellenisko
Tamplier 777
bisnar 13
Vinz
JetFangInferno
Frostwolf
bakr
Yours Truly
Explobomb
amigurumi
Lord_T
Direfury
eubz
apaka
Child_0f_Bodom
Skipper
PrMosquito
General Frank
Master Haosis
Shardeth
Mister_Haudrauf
Misha
kangyun
Exyte
Alok
Redsteel1
Rubello Sidus
Sellenisko
Kuhneghetz
FerSZ
terrio
JesusHipster
Callahan
JetFangInferno
WyrWuulfe
-Grendel
PurpleFoot
Tillinghast
Liomsi
Deolrin
Cavman
Hawkwing
Mr. Goblin
Tranquil
Hayate
stein123
bioautomaton
wojia10502
Daelin
PrinceYaser
Wandering Soul
Sin’dorei300
Hexus
Uncle Fester
hellblazer-14
darkdoom
adiktuz
mapper
GrayArchon
MatiS
HerrDave
MN Lahmar
SinisterX
Mike
unknownczar
kellym0
Trollschnitzel
Figueiredo00
Hexus
levigeorge1617
Solu9
Static
s4nji
PROXY
Elunes-Guardian
Rubellu Didus
Shadow_Killer
Mc!
takakenji
Kino
SuPa-
Himperion
Tarrasque
ChevronSeven
Pyritie
hantoo
Heinvers
Hellx-Magnus
Ilya Alaric
Elektrohund

Skins
Chr2
deleted member 157129
Karmaman56
Cloudwolf
Heinvers
67chrome
Blood Raven

Icons
~Nightmare
NFWar
Artork312
loktar
chilla_killa
FvckTP
Technomancer
genin32
Sapprine
Exarch
bigapple90
Mr. Goblin
Sin’dorei300
leopard
BlazeKraze
Null
Eagle XI
Alexen
r.ace613
loktar
murlocologist
Paladon
DarkFang
KelThuzad
Mc!
Golden-Drake
13lackDeath
Yours Truly
Ginufe
Kam
Explobomb
San
Marcos DAB
84chrome
Scias
Deleted member 157129
stonneash
Chucky
Solu9
The Panda
Blood Raven
kingluis
Ceterai
TheKaldorei
PeeKay
-Berz-
Rmx
Ujimasa Hojo
CRAZYRUSSIAN
Blizzard Entertainment
Karmaman56
Kuhneghetz
CloudWolf
Archangel_Tidusx
GreyArchon
asdasdgfrw
OgeRfaCes
Storm_PCF
Palaslayer
bu3ny
Mister_Haudrauf
Wildfire
General Frank
Synthax Kisuke
Vinz
Achille
bakr
The_Warchief

Spells
nanotech
KILLCIDE
Daffa
T.D.W.
krisserz

Sounds
MelNefys

Remaining
Trycex
Footman16
Homor

Note: If you find one of your resources in this campaign and you are not mentioned in the credit list, please contact me. I will gladly fix it.

- The abilities in Karakh's Spellbook can disappear at random
- Chapter 14 Fading Starlight occasionally crashes out of random. Frequently saving is recommended
- The Owl Rider model (Furbolg faction) is invisible when playing in patch 1.31

Hi!
This is the second part of Tale of the Two Brothers. Check out the first part if you like campaigns about orcs! Hope you like it and don't forget to tell me what you think.
This campaign was made on patch 1.29

Do not edit this campaign without my permission

Contents

Tale of the Two Brothers - Part Two (Campaign)

Reviews
deepstrasz
A nice story oriented mostly melee Warcraft III lore spinoff campaign that could use less extensive use of Warcraft III core material. Definitely a big improvement from your previous one. Approved. If you want more reviews, you should participate...
Level 29
I will redownload it, let's hope it fixes, currently testing it on the latest wc3 patch. Could it be the reason.
Wait a minute. I notice the "latest WC3 patch" on your question.
What exactly does that mean? You've got a latest official Warcraft 3 patch, which is Reforged (1.35), or a legacy one (1.31)?
Please try playing this campaign on the recommended version (I think it's 1.29.2, the same version that I currently have). Reforged seems to make some maps crash a lot, even with custom models.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
  1. Soul Distraction's description is broken.
  2. Frigate's description doesn't say which type of units are the targets written in yellow.
  3. Peons stop working after cinematic scenes end or after they change ownership. Seems to happen regularly after cinematic scenes.
  4. During the scene with the orc skeleton raising, a necrolyte remained selected and there was an umlaut O in the word coordination.
  5. There are hero units that could benefit from glow, like the furbolg hero. You can simply add it: How to add Hero Glow without Modeling
  6. Taran is selected during cinematic mode.
  7. If a Kodo devours one of the guardians of the Inner Realm quest, you have to wait for the process to finish to complete the quest.
  8. Would be nice for the demiheroes to have inventories.
  9. Gul'dan and ogre mutation 2.0.
  10. In the following interlude an orc transport tries to get on lad crazily.
  11. When saving the red trolls and orcs from the dragons, there are some gold coins behind a blue statue. One cannot be reached unless you break the trees.
  12. Defenders of Nature/dark green elves have their Wisps near the Tree of Eternity. They don't have their mine entangled.
  13. Peons stopping their order after cinematic scenes still happened after saving Kobb.
  14. The dark red Forest Guardians don't have their mine entangled.
  15. Mog Swamppaw could use glow.
  16. Furbolg workers don't cut trees but idle about.
  17. Lylae could use hero glow too.
  18. Karakh's icon=Wind Seer's.
  19. Not all unit abilities have the hotkey shown/written in their titles.
  20. Considering the warning message that the map crashes at random, you should definitely check what new models and/or skins you've added in this one since that's usually the culprit. Another could be triggers but that's rarer.
  21. Voodoo Hut's selection circle is too small.
  22. Last map crashed after destroying the Royal Army Castle and killing the Militia. Then it crashed when trying to attack the nearby blue night elf base. This is really ugly rendering the chapter quite unplayable. Seems to happen again and again in the night elf base. Went with Gash and a pack of raiders. Definitely just crashing anywhere now. Can't finish the level on 1.30.4. On the latest patch the campaign simply crashes trying to load the first chapter. Seems to be working fine on 1.31.1, instead of the crashes you get pauses. Except for some enemy flying units (bat riders?) that have no model/texture. These can be attacked automatically by towers or trolls etc.
  23. Moon Priestesses use hero models that don't have decay animations, the bodies remaining on the terrain and they also have hero glow.
  24. Interesting how the villager elves are neutral knowing how the Hellwalker clan massacres everything. Although, they have a thing for brotherhood horses.
  25. Zor Leafcutter has no hero glow.
  26. After the cardinal cinematic scene, some peons stopped working. Also, why is the orc hero calling his enemy by his rank? Does he really respect the cardinal? Also, invulnerable when teleporting!? Really!? That's a gameplay thing. Imagine everyone just buying tons of town portals to escape whenever. Doesn't quite make sense.
  27. "You've been locked in cages and tortured but you will help me in the fight now that you are free!"
  28. After the druid meeting scene, the camera should be put back on the heroes, not remain on the horn.
  29. For the Turning Tides mission, since the enemy is stronger and some of their troops also have Chaos attack type, I suggest an whole map aura/upgrade that gives a minor bonus to your troops, called something like Rage for Revenge or whatever.
  30. Several Ogre Pillagers were idly standing in front of my base instead of being in their base that was attacked by blood orcs.
  31. Carcus has hero glow but is not a hero. Same with Elder.
  32. Warlord also has glow.
  33. The Red Way Gate can be accessed before the timer runs out and there's nothing there but after the timer stuff appears.
  34. Why would they take such a bad security risk measure and have the generator somewhere outside their base?
  35. Some items in later chapters make little sense, like in the dungeon/cave map, a Mantle of Intelligence +3. What good does it do? You already have plenty of better items by this time and you can't even sell it to buy something or train a unit.
  36. Pretty much before any cinematic scene starts, more hero icons can be briefly seen on the left upper corner of the screen.
  37. Maulers have a small selection circle.
  38. Hehe, I expected the warlock to be more likely dead but he was locked instead. I also liked how the story emphasized the bigger danger of orc society crumbling being because of the warlock rather than Hellwalker but there was a second twist.
  39. Man what a coward Gash is, haha, not doing 1v1.
  40. The Earth Golem's summon expiration bar says Feral Spirit.
  41. The crazy allied air elementals constantly use Cyclone that you can't kill the remaining enemies.
  42. The Elven Gate in Gash's quarters is revived when some other enemies come if you broke it beforehand.
  43. Gash keeps regenerating constantly before he can die. Also whosyourdaddying him gives defeat. Same on 1.30.4 as with 1.31.1. Sadly, I cannot finish this map and presumably the last.
  44. Apparently if you reach the warlock before triggering the message about the bridge, the cinematic with him making the energy bridge doesn't play.
A nice story oriented mostly melee Warcraft III lore spinoff campaign that could use less extensive use of Warcraft III core material.
Definitely a big improvement from your previous one.

Approved.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

M A P - C R E A T I O N - G U I D E S

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/

Level 13
Hi Deepstrasz! Thanks for the review and rating.

A nice story oriented mostly melee Warcraft III lore spinoff campaign that could use less extensive use of Warcraft III core material.
Could you clarify what you mean with the use of WC3 core material? Is it the usage of the models/abilities/unit-types (or all of them :wink: )? I can take it into account for future campaigns.

Definitely a big improvement from your previous one.
Thanks!

Level 4
Hi. Have just finished part 1 and can't load part 2, it says the file is corrupted. Does part 1 need to be in the campaign folder to play part 2?

Hey Huan, have d/load 3 times now and put in the same folder as other campaigns have played. This one is a zip file, so have to extract into the folder. Am thinking that might the problem. It has included a folder called 'Assets' in which the file for part 1 is contained.
As of today still can't play part 2, just part 1. Which is a pitty as the elder fairsight was fun to play with. With wolves and fire drops you could take on a lot of enemies solo.

Last edited:
Level 26
Hi. Have just finished part 1 and can't load part 2, it says the file is corrupted. Does part 1 need to be in the campaign folder to play part 2?
No, you should download again and put intő the right folder.

Híve has some strange problems.

by the way @RvP21 , here is another suggestion for Orc Transport ship (since the Original game using the undead one). Yes, a while ago I suggested another model. This is just another suggestion, it's a newly released model.

Last edited:
Level 13
Híve has some strange problems.
It seems like maps are downloaded as zip-files from now on (which indeed need to be extracted).

Am thinking that might the problem.
I hope so.

by the way @RvP21 , here is another suggestion for Orc Transport ship (since the Original game using the undead one). Yes, a while ago I suggested another model. This is just another suggestion, it's a newly released model.
This one looks good as well! I will check it out.

Level 3
Hello,RvP21!
I have completed the Sinicization of the second part of this campaign. For those who need the Chinese version, please download it and use the 1.29 version to play. Finally, I would like to express my gratitude to the author for his hard work and selfless authorization.Look forward to your human campaign, for me to continue my work to translate it.

Attachments

• Tale of the Two Brothers - Part Two(CN1.29+).w3n
    75.4 MB · Views: 20
Level 13
Hi August Edoarus!

I have completed the Sinicization of the second part of this campaign. For those who need the Chinese version, please download it and use the 1.29 version to play
Thanks for posting it here. I will put it in my files as a nice addition to my campaigns :)

Finally, I would like to express my gratitude to the author for his hard work and selfless authorization.
No thanks needed. I hope you enjoyed playing and translating the campaigns. :wink:

mym

mym

Level 4
Unfortunately can't review as it crashes on Reforged...
That's too bad, hope you will fix this asap (I won't acquire an older war3 version too soon)
I was hoping I could play this as fresh as possible after part one.

Level 26
That's too bad, hope you will fix this asap (I won't acquire an older war3 version too soon)
I was hoping I could play this as fresh as possible after part one.
You don't need to own the proper older copy of the game, you can download 1.29.2 in the archives from this site, and use your Reforged CD key with it. Since you paid 30 dollars for a WiP modernised version of WC3, you don't need to buy the older copy of the game. Not all dev is gonna drop their lifes to fullify your satisfaction, and changing the recommended game, because it's complicated.

mym

mym

Level 4
You don't need to own the proper older copy of the game, you can download 1.29.2 in the archives from this site, and use your Reforged CD key with it. Since you paid 30 dollars for a WiP modernised version of WC3, you don't need to buy the older copy of the game. Not all dev is gonna drop their lifes to fullify your satisfaction, and changing the recommended game, because it's complicated.
I know how to get any ver of war3, I just won't at this time nor in the foreseeable future.

Level 13
That is a shame... I am not planning on fixing this issue (I honestly do not know to fix this issue as I made this campaign on 1.29).

The solution that @HuanJuan posted seems to be the more easy one to me (although it is, of course, up to you to decide if you want to switch to another version or not :smile:).

Level 12
Eyooooooo!
Finished part II as well and I must ask... it was made by you, right? :xxd: kidding

Seriously tho, wtf! such a big improvement from the previous part is insane!

Part II feels like you took Part I and dipped it in a bathtub full of Cream and not any kind of cream, but David Firth's cream :gg:
if what I just said doesn't make any sense to you then watch this video, and trust me it's worth it :xxd:

I played on War3 Version 1.29 and I didn't encounter any bugs or fatal errors.

All the problems I had with the first part are gone here, surely some of the dialogue could get some improvements but overall I did have a great time playing through this second part, the story did get way more interesting as well, the way the story went reminded me a bit of 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐫𝐤𝐚𝐢𝐧.

I must say it did feel unique, the story and the way the characters interacted, evolved, and changed, it was done very well.

There was even a "boss fight" at the end of it, what else can I say, I am impressed!

The only negatives are, as I said, the dialogue in some parts is still quite rudimentary, but it does convey what is supposed to convey so it's not such a big problem.

The second negative would be the difficulty, not sure what other players thought about it, but for me, the second part similar to the first one was pretty easy in terms of difficulty, Only 1 mission was hard and made me restart it and rethink my strategy, but the others were pretty easy, or I shouldn't say easy, more like normal difficulty, which is fine, but I didn't feel like I was challenging myself or anything.

There was also this weird thing with the tooltip of one of Fezgrel's spells that went wrong:
yep.png
This seems to be happening only in chapter 9.

Some thoughts about each mission:

-Chapter 9

It was a strong "first chapter" of part II, I liked it, cool quests and sidequests.

I liked how the only one who could access that secret ritual site zone was Fezgrel, not sure if that was intended or not, but I liked it, it was like a puzzle in a way, no other hero/unit can deactivate the force wall other than him.

The first time I played this mission I just went and destroyed the night elf bases one after the other and forgot to check the sidequest in the top left corner of the map with saving the lost forces, I guess there needs to be a bigger incentive for the player to even care about these lost forces.

I suggest adding another dialogue line from Karakh or Gorfax like this:
"Hmmm, It seems we have shipyards at this base. Perhaps we can utilize them to explore the waters of this area. Who knows what we may discover in these unfamiliar territories."

After I replayed the mission and traveled to the island, I triggered that short dialogue with the night elf battalion and noticed something, or shall I say nothing? :wink: it turns out that during night time the Battalion is invisible even with that watcher ward there, so when Cromash makes that remark and is night time the player will be pretty confused about wtf is he talking about, maybe he got high on some shrooms :gg:
nope.png

-Chapter 10

Another cool chapter, these types of missions where I have multiple allies fighting against multiple enemy bases are my favorite I must say.

Playing with the new Ogre-troll faction was pretty exciting.

I found Fezgrel's quest to collect the items for the ogre-evolving device quite interesting, but I must admit I was slightly disappointed with its outcome. The concept itself is fantastic, but its potential was wasted as it only transformed ogre maulers once. Additionally, the device remained unchanged in the following missions, which was a missed opportunity. I would have loved to see Fezgrel experiment further with the device and create even stronger and more peculiar transformed units.

And about those evolved ogres, I must say they weren't that amazing, other than the pulverize passive they had, they weren't that much stronger than the normal ogre mauler unit, I think their attack speed needs buffed or something cuz I didn't use them that much, they are very big and clunky, and their dmg is laughable.

-Chapter 11

Remember when I said that most of the campaign was on normal difficulty for me and only 1 mission felt hard? Well, this was that hard mission, it turns out those night elves were pretty strong on Gash's side that is.

The enemy seems to send a lot of attack waves and combined with that blue elf base that I had to destroy to move forward gave me a lot of trouble.
Turns out that despite having Gash as a hero, no matter how strong he was, the units on the other hand were not as badass as him so they were getting picked one by one by the enemy, It was a good idea to add that healing fountain there btw, it would have been much harder to complete this mission without it that's for sure lol since there is no way to heal as the blood orcs.

After I managed to destroy that blue elf base the mission went pretty smoothly from there onwards, I liked the whole revenge plot of the Satyrs against Fezgrel as well.

-Chapter 12

I found the chapter quite interesting. The swamp setting with the poisonous gas was a cool mechanic idea that added to the overall aesthetics.

The side quests were cool.

Saving the baby troll quest was funny, I liked that mechanical sheep critter, this is why I love playing custom campaigns and why I think this site has great potential, because of cool new inventions like that, I wish we could see more of those in the future.
cool.png

The Mana-eater quest on the other hand wasn't as good, mainly because the Mana-eaters were too weak, their models were cool and the dialogues about them were funny, I liked those, but the fights were just boring, I suggest removing their magic immunity and giving them more health and more fancy spells, poison-related maybe, also they are called mana-eaters but they don't seem to have any abilities to "eat" mana, I suggest giving them Mana Burn spell lvl 2 and feedback passive that burns mana with each hit similar to the spell breaker unit from the Human faction :spell_breaker:.

I think this map would also benefit from another "secret" area in the middle of the green lake, create a coiling road, similar to the other poison roads, that goes in the middle of the lake, and once your heroes get there, one of them could say:
"Hmm, this seems to be a dead end" Then a bunch of poison sludge monstrosities will spawn from the water!
Any hero can say then:
"Damn it! this seems to be the nesting place of those strange sludge creatures, defend yourselves!"

After killing them a small earthquake will happen and at the end, a giant poisonous sludge shows up, with 4k hp, 100 chaos dmg, and slow attack speed with poisonous attacks and other poison spells, you can name it Loch PoisoNess (as a reference to the Loch Ness monster) :grin:

He can drop some epic items like a Poison Glave (+5 dmg, +7 agi, and +3 int, gives the hero poison attacks {venom orb effect} and Shadow strike lvl 2 ability with a 20-sec cooldown. that costs 50 mana to use.)

What do you think of my idea? :xxd:

-Chapter 13

Decent survival chapter, I liked it, not much to be said about it, the death of Karakh at the end cinematic was kinda awkward, to be honest, I did expect something bad to happen the way things were going on, but not like that, it felt like a joke somewhat, that somehow just a few archers managed to do so much dmg to Karakh, I think it would have made much more sense if there was an actual trap set by the Supreme cardinal himself, this way there would be an even bigger justification to get revenge on him.

-Chapter 14

Now this is what I call an epic chapter! I liked this one, the design and terrain layout of the map were pretty unique.

I liked the whole idea of the Bell tower that calls for Kazumaki to do a quick push into the city every so often, but I feel like his push was pretty underwhelming, his attack waves weren't doing that much dmg to the enemy, and they were getting destroyed pretty easily.

Also, I gave some items to Kazumaki and it seems that with each push his hero is reset somehow and loses all items and xp as well I guess.

I wish we could upgrade his forces over time so that with each bell ring Kazumaki's attack waves gets stronger and stronger, we could upgrade the tower itself, the upgrade can cost 500 gold and 1 quest item that drops after destroying some random enemy bases, I think that would be a good idea for an extra side quest.

With each upgrade, Kazumaki gets extra items + extra units.

The other 2 sidequests were good also, I liked them.

The way I played this mission was to only mass Hellbeasts and just go with a group of them with Gash and wreck the enemy bases, the other units felt pretty slow to walk with them since the enemies were sending attack waves as well and they were getting intercepted and killed easily, so I choose the air route.

Now about the boss fight at the end, I think it was waaay too easy, the druid boss and his bodyguard were too weak, I think you should buff them by a lot and give them some better spells other than the normal keeper of the grove spells, the entire fight was anticlimactic! :razz:

-Chapter 15

This chapter was cool, I couldn't but notice the similarities between this chapter and Chapter 9 Frostmourne (From Reign of Chaos) The Scourge of Lordaeron Campaign.

The quest on the left side of the map, where you had to defeat Gomol and acquire the abilities of his clan, has a layout similar to the original campaign mission. In that mission, Arthas and Muradin had to battle their way to Frostmourne and gain its powers.

Also, I noticed there are no side-quests in this chapter, I can give you an idea for one since we have this random dark troll village in the north of the map, we could use them like this: When one of your heroes gets close to the dark troll village a small cinematic starts, the Dark troll chieftain notices that your heroes are in a rush to get revenge on the blood orcs and offers his services to help them get rid of the blood orcs (their mutual enemy) in the area because they also hate them since they are very hostile and ravage their lands, so in exchange for 500 gold and an item that drops from the big lvl 9 Monstrous Lizzard that already is on the map, they can become allies.

The player could also decline this and become enemies with the dark trolls or accept and if the quest is completed then the player becomes allies with them and they will start preparing for one huge push against Kazumaki's base that will happen in 2 minutes, during this time the player has time to prepare himself as well to help with the push.

If the player successfully completes the push, destroying the purple base and keeping the dark troll Chieftain alive, they will receive a badass item as a reward in the next mission.

U could call this quest "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" :wink:
So what do you think? :grin:

-Chapter 16

Another Epic chapter, this one resembles chapter 6 (Lord of Outland) from The Frozen Throne Blood Elves campaign in terms of themes and those power generators, always good to see people getting inspiration from the og campaigns.

I loved the side-quests and the map layout, very unique and beautiful to look at and explore.

This chapter was pretty perfect, I only had 1 small problem with the timer at the beginning, it felt a bit too long, 25 minutes is too much prep time, after I quickly destroyed those 2 enemy bases near my base I didn't have much else to do other than mass building my favorite unit in this campaign, that being The Spirit Wyvern, and just exploring the map with a full group of them, I must say they are so much fun to play with, their spells are amazing, I even had the time to destroy the ogre enemy base with just this group of Spirit Wyverns :grin: , Also I tried searching the map for a mana fountain after finding the health one but sadly there wasn't one :sad: , if there was one I think I could have finished the map with the Spirit Wyverns alone, no other units or heroes required! haha :spell_breaker:

-Chapter 17

And finally, the last chapter, this one also reminded me of another classic, chapter 7 (The Oracle) from the Orc campaign [The Invasion of Kalimdor] (Reign of Chaos) I bet Gorfax felt at home in this chapter since his skin model aka Thrall already did this kind of mission in the past :xxd: and instead of Rokaro was Cairne alongside him.

What can I say, I always loved dungeon crawl missions, the level of adventure, the wonders, the mysteries, and the random monsters in them always fascinated me and this chapter does just that, I only wished it was longer :wink:

I liked how you made those 2 teams of blood orcs fight each other, it was pretty funny, same with releasing those fire beasts on the blood orcs, great ideas.

The boss fight at the end was pretty epic not gonna lie, I loved the whole idea of Rokoro's father helping him from the spirit world by giving him some extra elemental powers, that was cool.:thumbs_up:

Although I was able to defeat Gash in our fight, it felt too effortless. I realized that I could have kept attacking and using spells to prevent him from killing me since he could only perform auto attacks. So during the final part of the fight where Gash's health keeps regenerating and he becomes invincible, I suggest increasing his damage and attack speed. This will make it feel like Rokoro is the one struggling against Gash, instead of the other way around.

All in all, I really enjoyed playing this campaign, lots of cool missions, units, heroes, spells, and battles and the story was pretty unique.

Also since I trust you will eventually upgrade the First part as well to a similar quality to this one, my following rating would be for the whole thing, both parts at the same time!

So my rating for This custom campaign (both the first and second part) is an 𝓢 Tier (Masterpiece) with 90 points out of 100. :infl_thumbs_up:

P.S. I noticed that English might not be your first language so to help you with the writing I suggest using this app called Grammarly, it's very easy to use, and it works on most sites that have comment sections like this site and apps like Word and google sheets.

I recently started using it and is mind-blowing how great it is, even with the free version it helps a lot, it has a premium version as well but I only have the free one for now, and is more than enough for me.

The future is now old man the age of A.I. tools is here :wink:

Level 13
Hi Blasterix! Thanks for the rating and feedback. As you posted a lot of feedback and comments, I will try to respond to the things I think are worth responding to :)

Seriously tho, wtf! such a big improvement from the previous part is insane!
Thanks! I put a lot of effort in the improving of the campaign. Bu t I am not the only one who made the campaign as it is nowadays. During the making I had a lot of help from @trycex , who tested all the missions over and over again and did suggestions.
After posting the campaign here, I have had a lot of feedback and suggestions, especially from @Tryndamere and @HuanJuan, which improved part two as well.

I liked how the only one who could access that secret ritual site zone was Fezgrel, not sure if that was intended or not, but I liked it, it was like a puzzle in a way, no other hero/unit can deactivate the force wall other than him.
It was intended, as the player moves to get the members of the Dark Council. In the Quest log, there is a reference to this as arequirement, but the player can find out as well by just playing the map.

The first time I played this mission I just went and destroyed the night elf bases one after the other and forgot to check the sidequest in the top left corner of the map with saving the lost forces, I guess there needs to be a bigger incentive for the player to even care about these lost forces.
Cromash is refering to them in the cinematic after the first battle. He says that he send a scout force to the nearby islands, which has not returned. The mission is playable without fulfilling the sidequests, but it is more fun to play with them (I think).

I found Fezgrel's quest to collect the items for the ogre-evolving device quite interesting, but I must admit I was slightly disappointed with its outcome. The concept itself is fantastic, but its potential was wasted as it only transformed ogre maulers once. Additionally, the device remained unchanged in the following missions, which was a missed opportunity. I would have loved to see Fezgrel experiment further with the device and create even stronger and more peculiar transformed units.
I get your point. The problem for Fezgrel only was that he needed to improve his forces without angering Karakh too much.

I found the chapter quite interesting. The swamp setting with the poisonous gas was a cool mechanic idea that added to the overall aesthetics.
Thanks! It is one of my favourites in this campaign as well :)

The Mana-eater quest on the other hand wasn't as good, mainly because the Mana-eaters were too weak, their models were cool and the dialogues about them were funny, I liked those, but the fights were just boring, I suggest removing their magic immunity and giving them more health and more fancy spells, poison-related maybe, also they are called mana-eaters but they don't seem to have any abilities to "eat" mana, I suggest giving them Mana Burn spell lvl 2 and feedback passive that burns mana with each hit similar to the spell breaker unit from the Human faction :spell_breaker:.
A nice suggestion. I will look into it and see how I can improve the Maneaters in a next round of updates of this campaign.

I think this map would also benefit from another "secret" area in the middle of the green lake, create a coiling road, similar to the other poison roads, that goes in the middle of the lake, and once your heroes get there, one of them could say:
"Hmm, this seems to be a dead end" Then a bunch of poison sludge monstrosities will spawn from the water!
Any hero can say then:
"Damn it! this seems to be the nesting place of those strange sludge creatures, defend yourselves!"
I like the idea, but I do not think I will change the map this far. However, I might implement it in a future campaign (so still thanks for the idea!)

Decent survival chapter, I liked it, not much to be said about it, the death of Karakh at the end cinematic was kinda awkward, to be honest, I did expect something bad to happen the way things were going on, but not like that, it felt like a joke somewhat, that somehow just a few archers managed to do so much dmg to Karakh, I think it would have made much more sense if there was an actual trap set by the Supreme cardinal himself, this way there would be an even bigger justification to get revenge on him.
Making his death more dramatic felt a bit cliché for me :grin:. Even the greatest heroes can be killed by an arrow (which happened to Karakh). His death feels painful because after all he has been through, he is killed by some archers in an ambush (makes me want to avenge him even more).

Now this is what I call an epic chapter! I liked this one, the design and terrain layout of the map were pretty unique.
That is how this map is meant to be! For some reason, it crashes randomly, so a lot of players do not like this map. Glad you had a smooth playthrough and liked it :)

I liked the whole idea of the Bell tower that calls for Kazumaki to do a quick push into the city every so often, but I feel like his push was pretty underwhelming, his attack waves weren't doing that much dmg to the enemy, and they were getting destroyed pretty easily.
Well, that is kind of intentional, because Kazumaki is useless! His whole character is based on the fact that is has no use at all (to the point that @trycex did not revive him in chapter 11, because he was not worth the gold cost:grin:)

This chapter was cool, I couldn't but notice the similarities between this chapter and Chapter 9 Frostmourne (From Reign of Chaos) The Scourge of Lordaeron Campaign.
You are the first to mention it and you are right :)

U could call this quest "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" :wink:
So what do you think? :grin:
About the quest: I like the idea, but not in this setting. I am thinking I can implement it in the human sequel (not with Dark Trolls however). So, you probably see it later in another campaign.

This chapter was pretty perfect, I only had 1 small problem with the timer at the beginning, it felt a bit too long, 25 minutes is too much prep time
I think this depends on the skill of the player. I played it with less preparation time and trust me, it is not fun to have enemy bases flank you when you get frontal assaults over and over again... :( (sometimes my concept maps are too hard for me to finish them).

The boss fight at the end was pretty epic not gonna lie, I loved the whole idea of Rokoro's father helping him from the spirit world by giving him some extra elemental powers, that was cool.:thumbs_up:
Who said Karakh's role was finished after killing him?

So during the final part of the fight where Gash's health keeps regenerating and he becomes invincible, I suggest increasing his damage and attack speed.
I will see about that! Although it is not my intention to make the player feel struggling against Gash too much, because you already had a whole boss fight before...

P.S. I noticed that English might not be your first language so to help you with the writing I suggest using this app called Grammarly, it's very easy to use, and it works on most sites that have comment sections like this site and apps like Word and google sheets.
Thanks for the suggestion! I will try to make good use of it. :thumbs_up:

So my rating for This custom campaign (both the first and second part) is an 𝓢 Tier (Masterpiece) with 90 points out of 100. :infl_thumbs_up:
Thanks!

Level 26
Hello there, it's been a while now. I decided to checkout the changes you made. It's a much better experience. I'm gonna write things here, that was probably discussed before here, but I hope I can show something new.

For example, I'm amazed how you made the Fairsight Clan buildings much more survivable by making specific upgrades for them. Especially on the side of the defence (Towers, Burrows). Some model changes are nice to see here & there. Also new buildings on the side of the Furbolgs. Diversity is better now. My & other peoples suggestions was not pointless after all. :)

Here comes the "black soup".

Siege of Stardust City:

• During the siege of stardust city, there is several things that I discovered. First is, that Kazumaki's inventory is clear, when I call him by the bell to the battlefield. I previously given some items to Kazumaki, with the goal in my mind to make him more useful. I see, you don't want him to become more useful that what he is. People always keep the good jokes, and keeping Kazumaki as a joke.
  • On the last part of the map, when the player must fight with the Arch-Druid and his leadership, Rokaro still can be stuck outside of the main battles. Sadly, using his ultimate Q ability can make him stuck outside. This can only happen, if the enemy staying in that way, and the ability is activated to the direction, where Rokaro is on the picture.
Two Brothers Part Two - Rokaro stuck outside of the arena.jpg

- Many items of this chapter is still very useful, but it cannot given to the proper characters during the battle, if the player previously filled all of the heroes inventory with items, and there is no chance to manage/swap the items (Only the heroes who encounter the Arch-Druid in the Gardens can swap items with eachother.)

Siege of the Hellwalker Citadel

• During the siege, I was amazed how the Fairsight Clan has 2x upgrades on building health and armor. Wow. Impressive. Towers & Burrows has much more survival rates during attacks.
  • During the later part of the chapter, I decided to blockade the key bridge on the north, which leading to the last base of the Hellwalker Clan. I decided to temporary block the way there, so my allies cannot destroy the remaining parts of the hellwalker clan - which is now disfunctional, no Blood Hall standing & Peons alive back then -, so I can discover the secrets of the chapter a bit. (Armory, & the side quest) Unfortunatly, I discovered the fact, my allies when Stuck there, they cannot reactivate themselfs. Somehow the remaining base of the Hellwalker clan trained two Raiders, and destroyed my little blockade, and slain my allies troops there: one by one, with no resistance. I was shocked to see that... A is not together sometimes with the I.
Two Brothers Part Two - Carcus is non hero, plus after blockade fighting.jpg
- Carcus. So the Rockcrusher Clan's chieftain on the Hellwalker side is a proper hero, but Carcus is not. Strange.

Catacombs of the Hellwalker Citadel (Last chapter)

It's a very good chapter, a very good end-game.

- Somehow units can stuck iside the giant statue, that I previously mentioned that units can go through. I don't know how it happened, but poor Shaman was had a very comfy place there. So he can not participate on the fight with Xorag.
Two Brothers Part Two - Shaman stuck in statue somehow.jpg

- After defeating Xorag, there is no time to see what the boxes there keeping hidden from us, because: CUTSCENE. During this Cutscene, Zul'Rall is getting seriously wounded by an exploding barrel. So our troll allies are out of the picture with good reason, and our Shaman is freed from the prison of the Giant statue. The door to the mentioned boxes also closed after the Cutscene. I also liked that some of the dropped items previously getting theleported here, after the closed door.
Two Brothers Part Two - After defeating Xorag.jpg

- Garosz/Gash inventory was not the same as I leaved by the End of the Stardust City Siege. I had the intention to make this end game battle harder, by giving Gash ultimate items, but not for now.

Non-Chapter specific things.

- Malkork's amulet has the ability to block a spell, and probably after 40 seconds, the ability is can be reactivated by enemy spell casting. The problem is, as my last picture shows: I given Rokaro the Cloudwalker item, which makes his attacks faster and the ability to block tower attacks. Problem is, when Malkork's amulet is activated by enemy spell casting on Rokaro, somehow triggering other items similar to the Cloudwalker, and from the point when a spell block was happened, it seems the cloundwalker is triggered to be was activated, and cannot be used for a certain time. This does not mean, that the Clound Walker was used by enemy spell blocking: No. It's like when you use a health potion with the character, and you have more than just one in your character's inventory, you cannot instantly use the other health potion(s) in your character's inventory.
So, when a spell block was happened by Malkork's Amulet, the cloudwalker cannot be activated after that, because the item thinks(?), that it was used, and need to cooldown.

The Cloudwalker is a very good item, but when I tried out: it works, but making Rakoro standing still, and cannot fight with any type of enemy during it's activation.

Level 13
Hi HuanJuan! Glad you liked the updated version as well! Thanks for the feedback. I will implement it when the next set of updates is being made.

I will respond to some of the more outstandig feedback.

I previously given some items to Kazumaki, with the goal in my mind to make him more useful. I see, you don't want him to become more useful that what he is.
Free advice of the creator: do not try to improve Kazumaki. The guy is useless... :grin: :grin:

On the last part of the map, when the player must fight with the Arch-Druid and his leadership, Rokaro still can be stuck outside of the main battles. Sadly, using his ultimate Q ability can make him stuck outside. This can only happen, if the enemy staying in that way, and the ability is activated to the direction, where Rokaro is on the picture.
I am afraid I cannot fix this. The road needs to be locked, otherwise the Boss Fight region will become too big to be functional. Frequent saving is advised :(

During the siege, I was amazed how the Fairsight Clan has 2x upgrades on building health and armor. Wow. Impressive. Towers & Burrows has much more survival rates during attacks.
Credits for this idea go to @trycex . It was his idea to improve the HP from the Fairsight Clan buldings with upgrades.

- Somehow units can stuck iside the giant statue, that I previously mentioned that units can go through. I don't know how it happened, but poor Shaman was had a very comfy place there. So he can not participate on the fight with Xorag.
Very strange indeed. You would expect that the shaman would be able to leave if he was also able to enter the space in the first place. Probably an issue with the pathing blockers.

- Garosz/Gash inventory was not the same as I leaved by the End of the Stardust City Siege. I had the intention to make this end game battle harder, by giving Gash ultimate items, but not for now.
I will check this as well.

So, when a spell block was happened by Malkork's Amulet, the cloudwalker cannot be activated after that, because the item thinks(?), that it was used, and need to cooldown.
They are probably part of the same cooldown group, so that needs fixing.

My & other peoples suggestions was not pointless after all. :)
Of course! I am glad with the feedback, so I can improve the gameplay:thumbs_up:

Level 13
Hi VanAndro!

Thanks for the feedback. You did describe a lot of points of improvement (most of them I agree with). I have started reworking this campaign, but I do not expect it to be posted online soon.

Most of your feedback appears to be about the appearance of the game (terrain, music, unit models, etc.). In that case, I would like to invite you to play Part Two as well. I have spent a lot more time on that campaign and I used the given feedback here while making Part Two.

I'm interested in hearing your opinion about the second part :grin:

Played on 1.30.4.

Well... What can I say? You've already said it, and the result is obvious. The terrain and the dialogues are already at a level that completely satisfies me. The dialogues have a natural, hard, and direct tone, which, in my opinion, suits the orcs very well. I understand cinematography enough to say "this one is better than that one" (referring to the difference between your campaigns and others). I find the second part to be quite challenging. The constant land and air attacks, along with the reveal of the map and completing optional quests, gave me a significant amount of game time. Although familiar, the music fit the game well. I'm expecting (more) custom music in your third campaign. More or less, this is the logic I have to follow in your case. Let's move on to the other interesting things.

- chap.9 - The arrows of the elven ships a little more, and they will reach the elven base a little higher!?! The music stopped completely shortly after I reached the first orc base (where the Strenght character comes in). On restart fixes it.

- chap.10 - It seems that the strength of elves varies depending on the situation or location on the map, as well as how you encounter them (with or without an allied army, and whether it's just your character or your hero and their army). The first base I destroyed was the one at the bottom, but it was a difficult and slow process with many casualties on both sides. I tried attacking them twice with a large and well-prepared army, but they all fell easily. The second attempt was right after the Reds suffered another defeat at the Elven base, but it was unsuccessful. However, when I attacked with only my hero and a few others, along with the Reds, we were able to defeat them. It was strange.

I also participated in attacks on their top base with allies, both with large and small armies, but without success. Therefore, I decided to join the next raid with only my hero. I waited for them to send an allied army with their hero, and then I joined. Not only did we defeat them, but we also took down the base below them and the elves guarding the door. The base below was almost empty, so maybe we killed the reinforcements they sent to the upper base during the melee. In that attack, neither the allies nor their hero died as easily as before. We were almost finished with the base in front of the gates when the red allies joined in.

I got the impression that you can't defeat the enemy alone with allies, but you can if you participate with only your character and/or a small number of units.

- chap.11 - Powerful units, but not the enemy's. If you hold the front until the first two upgrades, no one can stretch you.
Hellbeast for 4 food? and 265 gold? - never! Strictly for scouting purposes only.
In this mission, the dragons should have a larger and more frequent presence - it feels like you're not truly fighting them at this level. Currently, their participation is less than symbolic.

- chap.14 - In my case, the level is unplayable. About 5-10 minutes after the cutscene, the game always crashes. It happened, so I tried to record a few seconds before. I couldn't continue - the Wc3 saved game crashes a few seconds after loading, and I need to force close it. At 1.31, the level behaves significantly better, meaning I have much more time to play before the crash. However, it still gets to the point of crashing, making it impossible to continue. If the instant win code worked here in the next level, my characters would continue with the items they have until now, instead of starting with an empty inventory! You owe us this code until you repair the level. We won our items fairly.

Resurrection Stones - I never understood what they were for. If there was a hint about them somewhere, it wasn't visible enough. After all, what are they for?

Runes - In some parts of the field, I notice the presence of runes. These runes can be found either arranged around a statue or placed near trees. I am curious about the purpose of these runes (near the trees) and how they are utilized. It is about those places where there is no statue, volumes of str, int, agi and items.

Wirt's Leg - I have seen this fantastic item in other campaigns. In some of them, its behavior was like as it is here: here it is - there it is not; it appears out of nowhere and disappears again into nothingness. Answer this mystery if there is one.

Warcraft III Screenshot 2023.11.04 - 21.45.57.32.png Warcraft III Screenshot 2023.11.04 - 22.01.34.03.png

==============================================================================

Other trifles:
- The bears pass without attacking. It happens in a few other places in the campaign.

Fulborg minavat bez da napadat.png

- I could only find one place in the entire campaign where someone could get stuck.

Warcraft III Screenshot 2023.11.09 - 17.37.54.14.png

Great job. Thanks for sharing and for the updates.

I understood the end of the game very well (very good ending by the way) but:

Why do Gash and his allies have to be the BAD? Because they are filled with hatred and a thirst for destruction?

This bad practice of the good always winning in the end must stop! in all games! Make a sudden turn. May the bad guys always win. Such is the truth in reality. If the bad guys win at the end of the game, good actually wins. If that doesn't help remember the end of the Wc3 TFT. What an ending!!!

I would like in the next campaign to play with the "good guys" but the "bad guys" (undead) win at the end or vice versa.

Level 13
Hi VanAndro!

Thanks for your reply. Glad you liked Part Two more :)

I will respond to the things I think need a response:

- chap.14 - In my case, the level is unplayable.
I know, this chapter is a problem for some players. I haven't found out what caused the crash (and it seems to differ by all players). If you have a suggestion, feel free to share it. Otherwise, I can only recommend to cheat the map if you cannot finish the map :cry: .

Resurrection Stones - I never understood what they were for. If there was a hint about them somewhere, it wasn't visible enough. After all, what are they for?
They were once a part of a resurrection mechanic for the demi heroes. Now they serve as decoration to the map :)

Runes - In some parts of the field, I notice the presence of runes. These runes can be found either arranged around a statue or placed near trees. I am curious about the purpose of these runes (near the trees) and how they are utilized. It is about those places where there is no statue, volumes of str, int, agi and items.
Sometimes they mark a spot, but sometimes they are just for decoration (it is Elvish territory after all :grin:)

Wirt's Leg - I have seen this fantastic item in other campaigns. In some of them, its behavior was like as it is here: here it is - there it is not; it appears out of nowhere and disappears again into nothingness. Answer this mystery if there is one.
It is a bug in the game. It sometimes shows up and I do not have a clue why. So it is a mystery, even for the author :)

I understood the end of the game very well (very good ending by the way)
Thanks!

Why do Gash and his allies have to be the BAD? Because they are filled with hatred and a thirst for destruction?
I have tried to make it less black and white by showing the perspective of Gash, but yes...he is bad. On the other hand, the good side (Rokaro and his allies) is not always that nice either. Rokaro and his friends had already judged Gash the moment he drank from the fountain (in part one).

So both sides have flaws, although Gash has more than the others :(

May the bad guys always win.
The problem here is that if Gash had won, the storyline would probably end way quicker (as he continues his suicidal rampage:grin::grin:)

Level 10
Excellent campaign, much better than part one. I like the story and the chapters are well made compared to part one as well.

Level 23
I will redownload it, let's hope it fixes, currently testing it on the latest wc3 patch. Could it be the reason.

I saw multiple posts similar to this guy saying this campaign does not work on the latest patch. I decided to take a peak, and saw that the reason it keeps crashing on latest version of wc3 is there are many many icons that have incorrect pathing and are causing critical errors. Not sure why these errors don't bug up on 1.29-1.31, but they do make it unplayable on later versions. In addition, for some reason each individual map has everything reimported instead of using shared resources from the campaign import data, so they are also incorrectly pathed in addition to the normal campaign data pathing.

Here are some of the icons that I came across that have wrong paths:

I maganged to play the first chapter after fixing those ones, but I would need to redo it again for every single chapter since A) the incorrect import paths are all in individual maps and B, I suspect more and more incorrect import paths become relevant as more and more of the tech tree opens up. At least, some new ones were showing in Chapter 2, that were not required to play chapter 1.

I was pretty impressed from what I played of the first chapter. There was even dialogue for the tomb of the former Chieftain who died when we went near the grave. More RTS campaigns like this on hiveworkshop would be great.

Last edited:
Level 23
Hello everyone!

Short update from the author: I have fixed some (minor) issues. The incorrect imported icons have also been fixed. @tulee, thanks again for noticing it!

See the changelog for the latest changes.
Just tried, still giving crashes on the first mission. Did you use the normal W.E to make this tool? The 3rd map in your campaign (1st cinematic) seemed to not crash at all, so it's not like they are all crashing.

Level 13
The story of this campaign is so interesting.
Thanks!

Just tried, still giving crashes on the first mission. Did you use the normal W.E to make this tool? The 3rd map in your campaign (1st cinematic) seemed to not crash at all, so it's not like they are all crashing.
I did use normal W.E. in the sense that I used the program that is included by classic WC3 (patch 1.29). It is a shame some maps still crash, but I do not have a solution at this moment...

Level 4
this campaign is super good, I cant wait for the next one
-beautiful map
-cool characters designs
-unique spell creativity
-playable

Level 3
I just wish I could play this again. This in my opinion is one of the best campaigns out there, severely underrated.
I started playing the Tale of 2 Brothers 1 week ago, and since then I played it non stop, and finished it now.
The story and the characters are peak, and the way you can play with more heroes is something I always loved and liked. Multiple bases attacking the same enemy, I LOVE IT!!
Please, Please do more and never give up on this. I enjoyed every minute I played this. I am an old man now and I never enjoy games that much, but this campaign made me play hours everyday for 1 week straight. I played for 18 hours yesterday, lol, and made this account only to give my feedback on this.

I also love the lore and the personalities of each hero. I liked them all, and the last chapter was so well written.

There are some things here and there, that can be improved, like the grammatical errors, too long dialogues, and the units sometimes glitching through the map, but nonetheless this is a hidden gem on this website and I really hope you will do more of this. Maybe make Gash come back : )

9.5/10, peak

Also I love how Rokaro ultimate spell is there mostly for Gash lol.

Level 11
Please, Please do more and never give up on this. I enjoyed every minute I played this. I am an old man now and I never enjoy games that much, but this campaign made me play hours everyday for 1 week straight. I played for 18 hours yesterday, lol, and made this account only to give my feedback on this.
man i thought i will lose my interact in gaming when i become an old man but after i saw your comment maybe i won t lose it when i become an old man

Level 13
I just wish I could play this again. This in my opinion is one of the best campaigns out there, severely underrated
Thanks! It is nice to hear you liked the story. :)

Please, Please do more and never give up on this.
Do not worry. I have enough ideas in mind. :grin: I am reworking part one of Tale of the Two Brothers, but I have also started making a human sequel.

There are some things here and there, that can be improved, like the grammatical errors, too long dialogues, and the units sometimes glitching through the map, but nonetheless this is a hidden gem on this website and I really hope you will do more of this. Maybe make Gash come back : )
Thanks for the feedback! I will take it into account for my future projects as well :thumbs_up:

Level 3
Thanks! It is nice to hear you liked the story. :)

Do not worry. I have enough ideas in mind. :grin: I am reworking part one of Tale of the Two Brothers, but I have also started making a human sequel.

Thanks for the feedback! I will take it into account for my future projects as well :thumbs_up:
I hope Gash will make a comeback. I think he Rokaro got more love and attention than Gash, even though the story is about them.

I know Gash is dead, but seeing Rokaro father still alive in a way makes me hope for it. I hope this tale has more to it, good luck : )

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Got a game breaker on the very first level, couldnt even start it, didnt make it past loading.
Reforged user? Try downgrading your game to non-Reforged. Get any versions of non-Reforged WC3, preferably the 1.29 (the recommended version for this campaign): Patch 1.29
Could be an issue with a custom import like that .blp icon (although I didn't quite hear these to be map crashers).