• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tale of a Tauren (cinematic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Tale of a Tauren

Tale of a Tauren

Tale of a Tauren is the new campaign I just started.So far I have only worked on one map (cinematic at the bottom of the post).
Quick summary of the story
This campaign follows the story of a tauren warrior of the windfury tribe,from his capture by slave traders to his promotion as general amongst the Horde.(It should be noted that even if I use things from the Warcraft world(taurens,orcs,Horde,Alliance,etc..),my story won't respect the actual warcraft storyline.)

Characters
Kograk
Race:Tauren
Story:He is the protagonist of the story.Kograk was a warrior of the Windfury tribe.Respected by his allies and feared by his enemies, he lived to fight.One night, humans attacked his village in search of slaves.They captured him and imprisoned him in their fortress.Now he and other prisonners have to fight in deadly combats for the bandits pleasure(ala Gladiator).He lived the fight, and now he fights to live.
More characters to come...

Kind of maps
Most maps will be a mix of "control only one or two hero(es)" and normal map (build army then destroy opponents).It's pretty sure I'm going to add some kind of hidden mini-game too.

Progress
The prologue cinematic is done,and I'll soon start working on the main hero spells as well as the 2nd map.

*Sorry if I made some grammatical mistakes English isn't my language
**If I forgot someone in the cinematic credits please tell me so I can fix this mistake :).

Attachments

• ToaT01.w3x
    2.2 MB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.