• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Taking requests for Avatars, Signatures, and Loadingscreens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Ok thanks Bane ^^

Vercas that might make the avatar a bit big in size cause there is limitations on the size of avatars and stuff :|

Level 4
mmmm maybe but depends how big the size will be :| but maybe it will but i guess your gonna have to wait to see what banes got to say :thumbs_up:

Level 9
Sorry vercas i can't make you an animated avatar with that image as i did not create the image from scratch.
I can do animated avatars for cartoons that people want custom made but i simply cannot animate your avatar.

Level 4
So Bane which signature are you doing my first choice or second choice? oh and don't do both cause i don't want you to do too much for me :|

Last edited:
Level 2
i need a Sephiroth image just like "bane" bt with the text Seph_X and with sephiroth! :D

I think your a great 2D creator! :thumbs_up:

Level 9
It's not dead i've just been living off Fable 2 for the past 4 days but i finished everything in it so back to progress with you guys i guess, I'll work on them after school today (3:30 PST)
And too all you that wanted one like my old signature im not making an identical sig for you, thats retarded. Come up with something creative and ill do my best to represent it.

-Bane

Level 21
Perfect!
Thank you Bane, +rep of course :razz:

Edit : i will just change that white in black

Edit : i made it red
+++
I want now a sig :D
This warrior in a monster citadel
And with a flag on it's back wich writes Vercas
:grin:
Can you do that?
I want my sig to be [any pixels witdh]x100(pixels height)

I quoted myself to see what i requested as a sig + i changed something :spell_breaker:

Level 9
It's not dead i've just been living off Fable 2 for the past 4 days but i finished everything in it so back to progress with you guys i guess, I'll work on them after school today (3:30 PST)
And too all you that wanted one like my old signature im not making an identical sig for you, thats retarded. Come up with something creative and ill do my best to represent it.

-Bane

I just said this and i have asked that everyone read what i say before you post.
Therefore im not making a sig for you now.

Level 4
mmm ok i'm going to make a new request then if thats ok :)

I want pretty much whats on my signature right now...

i want the (-.(-.(-.-).-).-) on my signature but want the ninjas in a more real style not in the way they are now like a cartoon style and with my name wrote on too Kazer hope thats ok if you need more details please tell me

Level 9
Dude. What did i just say a second ago?
Freaking read holy shit. I said i wasn't going to make a signature for you.
Why? Because you don't read at all. I've said this about 5 times and just said i wasnt going to make one for you.
And you just requested again?
Asking for somones help without reading shit isn't going to get you anywhere in life.

-Bane

Level 5
Bane, i need desperate help, i can't seem to make my own loading screen! i ALWAYS get a black screen. could you please make a loading screen for me i have been trying for 2 days now and still no luck.
It's for my first campaign that i have been working on for over 2 weeks now, my first map is nearly complete with no loading screen

here is the link to the image i want, THANKS :)
http://media-wallpapers.theotaku.com/800-by-600-525464-20071118190314.jpg

Level 5
yes, i downloaded image. then i opened it with model editor and save it as 512x512.blp format. i then opened this new image (512x512.blp) and saved it as 512x512.mdx, then i imported both into my map and deleted the "war3import/" from the custom path. and didn't touch the model file.
then i go to the loading screen and select the model i imported. then i start up map and all i get is a black screen!!

i even copied a style that was used in a campaign that has the loading screen working and still nothing :'(

i need ALOT of help :(

Level 21
did...you...saved...an....image....as...a....mdx...format..?
You must make your image 256x256 and then use a model editor and select a option called Create Loading Screen and chose there your image as it's texture!
Then it will give you a model.
Import both, the model and your image.
change the image's path removing war3mapimported\ or war3campimported\

Level 9
Kratos read what i say for the 10th time and get out of my thread.
I'm not making you one. Why? Because of what i've stated a dozen times, you have 9 posts and 0 reputation.
Go to the tutorials section and theres over 3 tutorials on how to import a loadingscreen.
Look at those and do it yourself. I'm not going to import a loadingscreen for you either, im here to make stuff, im not your mom.

-Bane

Level 5
Ahh well, i do apologize. I guess i was just really frustrated because the loading screen didn't work after two days of trying!
I'm sorry that i flooded your thread and if i got on your nerves i'm sorry for that as well.

Afterall i'm only just about to complete my first map for my 17ish map campaign so i got alot of time to learn to make the loading screen. However if i do need to make a request, i do hope you'll be happy to do so, though i promise it won't be for a loading screen :)

Also, the reason why i don't have any reputation is because i didn't start making posts until about a month ago :)

Well, i hope this made things somewhat clear for you and that you forgive me, and when my campaign is finished i'm sure you'll love it.. It's an RPG!!

Well, goodbye.

Last edited:
Level 9
What are you talking about.
I'm not going to be your mom, if you want that then quit warcraft 3 modding.
And I did help you, i told you where to go and what to find to help you.

You're 2 weeks into a project that you think your almost finished with.
Therefore the quality must be poor.
You havent had the dignity to search whatsoever on the forums.

These are the reasons im not doing anything for you.
Go to the tutorials forum and find a tutorial there.

So much for helping a noobie :(
Exactly why i didn't make a loadingscreen for you, you just told yourself.

Level 21
@ Kazer, ill take care of it sometime.
@ Kingz, sorry I cannot do a loadingscreen for you.

New information: If you want a loadingscreen you are now required to have 10+ reputation
because loadingscreens take me quite a while and I cannot be doing them just to please your request.

@ Falconeye Brade.dude.03 does not have a signature...

-Bane

I changed the right line with red collor and a huge size.
Please read it twice!

Level 9
I've been working with childeric on his map and don't have time for requests atm.
I will let you guys know when i have time again,
Sorry everyone,

-Bane

Level 4
Hey, i was wondering if i could request either an animated gif avatar, or a plain and simple one(in png like mine is). As for the pic, i have no real expectations except for it to be cool( i like plate mail and stuff but it can make a penguin or cute panda :3 ). Btw i like your avatar something along that type of lines would be good too.

Level 9
I've been working with childeric on his map and don't have time for requests atm.
I will let you guys know when i have time again,
Sorry everyone,

-Bane

For the 12th time.
Fucking read.

The answer is no.

Status
Not open for further replies.