• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Taking requests for Avatars, Signatures, and Loadingscreens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Bane first of all I would like to say this is a great idea. I was wondering if you have seen the "Official seal of awesomeness" on any people around the Hive. I was wondering if you could make such a sig for me. It would be much appreciated and I would give rep if it actually counted :p

Level 4
Could i have a sig with like KAZER wrote in Big letters and like Flames in the background in the BANE style but instead of a footman could i have a Blood Elf or like a Sylvanas Windrunner in Red? Or Maybe LOL VIVI my avatar?

Last edited:
Level 25
Could you make me an loading screen for an project i am working on?
The projects can be downloaded on the thread from my sig.
Now for the loading screen i would need 2 warriors, one human one deamon(or orc) clashing swords/axes. You see their swords in the middle and their faces near them.
Only faces and helms can be seen, and an little part of their body.
That is that, and i won't abandon the project, been working on it too much to just throw it away.
Will give your reputation or credits, but i think credits are better, my rep still doesn't count.

Level 9
@ Kazer, ill take care of it sometime.
@ Kingz, sorry I cannot do a loadingscreen for you.

New information: If you want a loadingscreen you are now required to have 10+ reputation
because loadingscreens take me quite a while and I cannot be doing them just to please your request.

@ Falconeye Brade.dude.03 does not have a signature...

-Bane

Level 9
It is not dead iv just been really busy working on my comic contest 1 entry.
-Bane

Level 8
Ok, I want an avatar, signature and a loading screen. ehm, I'll get back to you. I need to sketch these first. Loading screen may take some time, but will go well with both my arena and upcoming RPG. Expect a sketch within the next 2 days. I would work on these myself (as I am studying how to use photoshop and flash), but I dont have photoshop. Can only use it at my college, and not much time to work on it as the lecturer gives alot to work on (hard to keep up). But I will rep you for all the rep i have if you complete all 3 of my requests.

Last edited:
Level 9
1. 3 requests from the same person? no thank you.
2. You have 1 reputation therefore you cannot give me rep which meens i am not going to make a loadingscreen for you because it takes up to much time.
3. I would consider doing 2+ requests for someone that could reward me for my efforts but i'm not willing to spend hours working on something with no reward.
Decide between a signature and an avatar and ill consider it.
-Bane

Level 4
yo Bane i was wondering are you gonna make my signature well i'm on holiday for 2 weeks tomorrow so you don't need to do it straight away thats if you want i'm not arsed if you don'tthx anyway :thumbs_up: also can i have a red background with a samurai on and words saying Kazer in the bane style :)

Last edited:
Level 8
k Bane. I'll go with a signature for now. But if I get more rep (something about 5+ rep), would you work on a loading screen then? I'll add a sketched pic of signature soon.

Level 9
Grish. Please read what i say, before you post. I am going crazy with all of these people requesting things i without knowing my requirements. You need 10+ rep for me to make a loading screen for you, period.. Give me a sketch of your sig and ill get around to it.

Level 8
Ok, sigs done. And you didnt have to go nuts at me. I didn't know how much rep u needed for a loading screen. But thanx for letting me know. I'll contact you in a few years when I can finally afford 3ds max and ppl rep me for the models I make. But other than that, I'll pm u sketch with details on what I want fixed on it (I'm a shit drawer/sketcher).

Level 9
I didn't go nuts on you, I'm just tired of people requesting stuff that i'v already stated im not going to make for them.
Here is your sig:

Grishnakah.jpg

I really like it personally, i hope you feel the same;
-Bane

Level 8
Holy shit... That is freakin awesome. If I had 100 rep I'd +rep u for it all. That is one of the best fully custom drawn signatures ever! Um.. how do I get it?

Level 9
Hah thanks, im glad you like it, i do too.
Anyways right click on it and save picture as. Then go to photobucket.com and create an account.
Upload the image you saved then put the [ img ] code in your signature.

Oh and to everyone, my computer crashed and im getting a fatal hardware/software error and im going to have to use AlienRespawn v2.0 (im posting from my shitty laptop) and i can't do sigs etc. right now, please bare with me while i reinstall everything and use respawn.

-Bane

Level 9
I am WIPING all requests that have been requested.
My slate is now clean and am awaiting new requests.
I did this to avoid confusion for people that didn't need one anymore.

ONCE AGAIN:
You must have 10+ rep if you want a loadingscreen

-Bane

Level 9
Sure darke_fyre ill do it right now.
@ septimus yours is going to take a while because you want a map, please dont expect it for a few days.

EDIT: Darke_fyre yours is complete. (Creds to Assassin's Creed for the assassin)

Darke_Fyre.jpg

Cheers,
-Bane

Level 9
Here you go vercas: (credits to rguilds.com for the knight)

VercasSig-1.jpg

Cheers,
-Bane

Level 21
Perfect!
Thank you Bane, +rep of course :razz:

Edit : i will just change that white in black

Edit : i made it red
+++
I want now a sig :D
This warrior in a monster citadel
And with a flag on it's back wich writes Vercas
:grin:
Can you do that?
I want my sig to be 50x[any... =)]

Level 9
Yeah but im hosting a dinner party tonight so ill have to take care of it tommarow.
Cheers,
-Bane

Level 8
Hey bane. Why isnt my image working. Its showing up too small. I cant get full size. How I fix?

Level 9
Don't host it on imageshack. It shows thumbnails and its shit.
Go create an account on photobucket.com and link it from there, that should do the trick.
-Bane

Level 4
hey Bane i was wondering if you could make a me a signature like the one below of the 5 Ninjas? just a more cartoony version of them instead of the done in the way they are could they in black clothes if you can do it for me also if your feeling upto it you could include the writing There Watching You... Always below the ninjas thanks ^^

If this may be too hard i'd have KAZER like that in the Bane way with a Blood Elf on the right maybe?

If you don't wanna do these i'm not forcing you to do these and i only want one of them and if you don't feel like it don't do them thaankss!!

Status
Not open for further replies.