• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

System Request (EASY [i guess])

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
[DONE] System Request (EASY [i guess])

Well i need 1 system called Note Book, it allows you to store notes. It would be based like bag system. Would contain 2 inventorys, so you can hold 10 notes, other 2 slots would be for switching between. for getting note, event should be unit acuires item, if item level is equal to 15. There where is no note, i mean item, should be created blank item, without any use.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQJMR_kkVWw something like this, just it would be opened with esc, or entered message. And it should be showed when equiped. Pls help, i was trying to create something, i'm not noob but it doesn't works, and it doesn't needs to be MUI OR MPI. It's for Single player campaign so it should be in GUI :(
+REP IS REWARD OFC, AND CREDITS.

Last edited:
Level 13
you know how bag system works ? Just like that, but there where you don't have note, an item is created, called Empty Slot. There would be Note Book and Bag with Notes, just like 2 bags in bag system. So you Got bag 1 and bag 2. Just a simple item storing. And when you click on item it should be removed from bag, and should be replaced with empty slot.

Level 3
I have created some similar system. When you press esc it open your Bag with notes. It have 2 pages and in every page you are able to have 5 notes. To exit just press esc again. There was some blizzard bug in it and i had to use timer.

It is now only able to be used with 1 hero, but if you want i can make it MUI and MPI.

Attachments

• Notes System.w3x
    16.5 KB · Views: 70
Status
Not open for further replies.