• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(GUI) Simple Item system - Allready have item of that type

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hello guys,

I am requesting a simsple item system.
I have item types divided into 6 categories:

Permanent - Weapon
Charged - Head
Artifact - Chest
Purchaseable - Consumeables
Campaing - Offhand
Misc - Misc :)

Note, don't need to be MUI or MPI, only one hero and only one player!

I want system to be working for those item categories, wich means one unit cannot wear more than 1 item type. Credits and rep will be given, check my signature for seeing useage of system. Thank you in advance,
Palooo3

Last edited:
Level 9
  • OneOfEachType
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Aquires an item
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Do Multiple ActionsFor each (Integer A) from 1 to 6, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Multiple FunctionsIf (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • 'IF'-Conditions
              • (Item-class of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to (==) Permanent
            • 'THEN'-Actions
              • Multiple FunctionsIf (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                • 'IF'-Conditions
                  • (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Gleich (==) (Item-type of (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) in slot (Integer A)))
                • 'THEN'-Actions
                  • Set GotOne[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = (GotOne[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] + 1)
                • 'ELSE'-Actions
            • 'ELSE'-Actions
        • 'IF'-Conditions
          • GotOne[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] Greater/Equal to (>=) 2
        • 'THEN'-Actions
          • Hero - Drop (Item being manipulated) from (Hero manipulating item)
          • Game - Display to (Player group((Owner of (Triggering unit)))) the text: |cffffcc00You can't...
          • Set GotOne[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = 0
        • 'ELSE'-Actions
          • Set GotOne[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = 0
to make it work for your purpose just change the line
  • (Item-class of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to (==) Permanent
to an 'or-multiple conditions' and add all your item classes.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Is there a chance you would trigger it for me on test map?:)

Just a note, don't use the triggers that the guy above posted. They are very inefficient. I suggest posting this in the triggers section, you usually get a good response there for things like this.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Ignore the rules sometimes if you want to get something done. (Not saying to ignore the big rules, but something minor like this shouldn't matter)

Status
Not open for further replies.