1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. And she's bought a stairway to heaven. The 6th Special Effect Contest Results are here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Seek unity between the elements in the 22nd Terraining Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Seize the moment! The 18th Mini Mapping Contest has commenced.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Sylvanas - Unhooded (Reforged)

Submitted by BardBord
This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
This is another Sylvanas Windrunner model, this time from Reforged. I'm actually using the upright Beta version uploaded by Retera, which I ported into Classic using his model editor. But I also included the Stand animation from the retail version of Reforged as 'Stand Alternate,' in case someone wants that instead.

The main changes I made:
-Removed her hood and extended her hair. Even though the hood is iconic part of Sylvanas, I thought it would be neat to have a version without it.
-Retextured the eyes to simulate the red glow, since only the diffuse layer can be used in Classic models.
[​IMG]
-Fixed the bowstring animation, which messed up because skin weights don't work the same in Reforged and Classic.
-Removed useless and duplicate animations, and repurposed some 'Cinematic' animations as portrait animations.
-Added lighting to her face to fix the shading there without having to make the material unshaded.

Credits to Blizzard

Edit: Made the description more accurate
Previews
Contents

Sylvanas - Unhooded (Reforged) (Model)

1. JLeonard

JLeonard

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nice face retouch. do you have anasterian and thalorien model too for classic?

2. BardBord

BardBord

Resources:
    Resources:
    No unfortunately. I'm still on patch 1.27, so I don't have access to the Reforged model and texture files. If you get hold of them from someone else who does have Reforged, then reach out to me and I'll see if they can be ported easily. (If you want you can instead get the latest version of Retera's Model Studio and try it yourself.)

3. Clanzion

Clanzion

Resources:
    Resources:
    You should be able to obtain those models without reforged using RMS reforged

4. JarHed

JarHed

Resources:
    Resources:
    This should be moved to the Reforged section.

5. BardBord

BardBord

Resources:
    Resources:
    It's a Classic model, ported from Reforged. Sorry if the title is a bit misleading.

6. Jadedsparky

Jadedsparky

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thanks, I wish you or someone could port Maiev and unmounted tyrande. I want just some units from reforged and dont have the texture pack, no way I can play Reforged. I'm on patch 1.27 with a 1.26 game.dll file with GameDll_fix_mapsize_limit.mix files and forcesizefix, playing my 160mb map ùwú.

Does anyone know a proper way to add midnight lightning to models that don't take many hours and don't use scripts? I have these HoTs models that don't have night lightning :c