1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. And she's bought a stairway to heaven. The 6th Special Effect Contest Results are here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Seek unity between the elements in the 22nd Terraining Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Seize the moment! The 18th Mini Mapping Contest has commenced.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Sylvanas - Melee (WoW)

Submitted by BardBord
This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
This is Sylvanas Windrunner's WoW model as a rogue/assassin with swords and a bunch of fitting animations.

There is a normal version and a team color version. To add team colors in the way I did, I felt I had to remove her cloak to avoid color clashes. The way things worked out, the normal version has her portrait animations within the model, while the team color version has a separate portrait model.

I decided not to add hero glow, but if anyone wants it and doesn't know how to do it themselves, pm me.

Ported and edited by me; credits to Blizzard

Update 10/13: Added the normal version, and included a screenshot icon of her WoW appearance in case anyone prefers it to the WC3 one
Previews
Contents

Sylvanas - Melee (Normal) (Model)

Sylvanas - Melee (Team Color) (Model)

Sylvanas - Melee (Team Color) Portrait (Model)

Sylvanas WoW Icon (Icon)

1. masih_julius

masih_julius

Resources:
    Resources:
    Amazing!!I like it!♡