• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Swamp Open RPG - Beta 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
For those of you who have played the previous versions of this map and have been waiting the past three years for an update: I'm sorry it took so long!! Lets just say world of warcraft is the devil.

For those of you who haven't played any previous version or even ever heard of it, the previous version can be found here:
Swamp Open RPG Beta v1.8 - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site

Anyways, I lost the unprotected version of my most recent version that was released on the internet. Well, I decided to tuff it out and had to redo lots of stuff, but I think it actually has come out even better. So over the past few weeks I have done nothing but work on this enormous map.

Main changes in this version:
- Re-worked all Quests. A lot of them are more intuitive and actually fun.
- Added 5 boss fights for the end of each Quest chain.
- Add levels of mobs up to lv 17 and re-did all the stats and set specific lv spells per lv mob.
- Changed a lot of the terrain structure.
- Added in a new armor class so not just Mail and Cloth anymore.
- You can no longer change class if your on a quest with another class.
- You can no longer have more then 1 of the same hero on the map at any given time.
- Tons of bug fixes and tweaks here and there.
- Pretty much a complete overhaul of what was there.

I'm working on quests to allow progression threw the story and area's and working on an actual ending.

Currently, I've tested all quests multiple times to ensure no bugs, but something always comes up, which is why I'm turning to the fans. Instead of hosting this to the general public, I would rather have people on here test the map and let me know any bugs, suggestions, or comments.

It will most likely take another week or two for the release, but I would like to know who is interested before then.

If you would like to be a tester of this map, reply, if not thanks for @ least reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.