• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

TKoK 3.0.4 has exited Beta! (Finally!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Nah, it isn't as long as we keep making maps, people would still play it eventually and from what I see with statistics, the population of people playing it has increased recently. So anyways, back to TKoK, how's the progress?

Level 8
There were several early alphas of 3.1.0 already tested with some of then new Events. Also the druid is finished and is coming in the internal alpha builds very soon :)

Level 2
No, there is only one new hero coming and lots of new zones. And we're overall pretty happy with the heros currently. They are fun already.

Level 2
the next big zone is the ruined temple. it was in tkok 2.x

after that will be the nebu area, also from tkok 2.x

Level 8
TKoK 2.xx as in the 2nd generation of TKoK. Version from 2.00 to 2.11.7. I think you can find it in epicwar but it's not playable because of the 1.23 patch so you have to downgrade if you want to check it.

Level 8
Not 1.23 but 1.22. As I said it doesnt work for anything after 1.23 including. That's where the return bug got fixed.

Level 1
Is it possible that if my name is too long i cant save?
10 chars mine
well i can save but load doesnt works... I took screenshots and so on but...

Level 19
Does the 10 characters include some color coding stuff?
Because if it does, it wouldn't work.
Try to check the code again, maybe you might've keyed in wrong letters etc. 'i' to 'L'

Status
Not open for further replies.