• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Survival 1.357

I've started making this map about 4 years ago, so it's filled with different rpg elements (such as item crafting and commander being able to promote other players and do other things like that). This map is recommended to play with 12 players (because it's more fun that way), but can be played with less amount of players or you can even play it alone. Oh and please don't let the empty minimap to fool you. :) This map is somehow like Hero Survival / RPG, but even that doesn't tell everything about this map. Please try it out with more than 1 player and rate it :)

Features of the current version:
  • Being able to be commander. (only 1 player at the same time)
  • Earn military ranks.
  • 5 secondary skills: (orange boxes which you can pick from ground, you can only get 1 of them)
  • Each secondary skill may contain up to 11 sub-skills, some of them having a bit less.

[*]Mining Pick (being able to get resources)
    [*]Medical Kit (being able to make hp/mp restoring potions + defense/speed/invisibility potions, being able to heal yourself and other players)
    [*]Archeology Tools (being able to find rare items, being able to cast spells)
    [*]Construction Tools (being able to construct buildings)
    [*]Alchemy Kit (Being able to make potions)
  • 3 planets + battleship map.
  • Huge number of items which you can find or produce with secondary skills and knowledge skill.
  • You can earn level ups to each secondary skill. (+to crafting / energy storage)
  • Save/Load system saves your points and your rank.

!!! 1.360 replaced with 1.357. Less features, but much more stable than 1.360.

The new version is coming soon and it's going to include features such as:
-New save/load system. (Already ready in the beta version)
-Medal system: Players can unlock medals which are saved / loaded with code.

Known Bugs: (1.272)
-Getting stuck after ???. Can see all skills, but cannot do anything. Temporary solution: Reselecting your hero fixes the problem. Should no longer appear when using commander menu. Please report if it's still happening.
-Cast animation keeps repeating after using Spellbook Channel ability. Doesn't affect Knowledge or Combat Proficiency skills. During that time, your hero cannot acquire targets automatically. Temporary solution: Performing any other action fixes the problem.

This is the first time I've ever uploaded my map to any website. This map used to have a lot of server splits, but I've finally fixed all of them (hopefully). If you spot any bug or event which causes server split, please PM me or comment here.

This map contains map protection because of the following reason:
Some noob, who downloaded this map from me using battle.net, uploaded this to some other website and pretended to be the author of this map. The risk of that happening again increases a lot since this map is available to everyone from now on.

If you need non-protected version of this map, i can provide you with 1 if you have a good reason for wanting it.

MSN: (masa.knight at luukku.com)
Contents

Survival 1.357 (Map)

Reviews
00:58, 23rd May 2015 StoPCampinGn00b: Added Co-op as a map type.

ScH

ScH

Level 1
This might sound a stupid question, but where is the Commander Circle? :S
I've looked all over the battle ship, but can't seem to find it?

there r these 2 doors but these guys say "u don't have the permission to go there"

i have the previous version (1.25) where the circle is right in the middle

so..where is it? :S / what do i need to do to get past the doors? =/

and another thing.. what do u need to get another class than marine? more players?

*currently playing 2 player games*

Level 6
This might sound a stupid question, but where is the Commander Circle? :S
I've looked all over the battle ship, but can't seem to find it?

there r these 2 doors but these guys say "u don't have the permission to go there"

i have the previous version (1.25) where the circle is right in the middle

so..where is it? :S / what do i need to do to get past the doors? =/

and another thing.. what do u need to get another class than marine? more players?

*currently playing 2 player games*

Commander circle is behind the other door (south). You are required to have at least corporal rank before you can go there. Just get 20+ points, use -save and then at another game -load the code. This enables you to select better heroes and allows you to get promoted.

Nice map, good work on the Hero, nice to see the effort put in that.
Keep of the good work :).

Thanks ^^

Level 6
No problem.
I dont know if you've added any of this, since I havent played the new version, but maybe you should add something to use your money on, instead of only some high level items.

If you play it on lan 2-3 people, no one can really enter the battleship due to the intense of the game.
So maybe some commands or something to buy something? A menu to buy something, just like the Commander menu.
Sincerely Foopad.

Level 6
No problem.
I dont know if you've added any of this, since I havent played the new version, but maybe you should add something to use your money on, instead of only some high level items.

If you play it on lan 2-3 people, no one can really enter the battleship due to the intense of the game.
So maybe some commands or something to buy something? A menu to buy something, just like the Commander menu.
Sincerely Foopad.

Well you can already spend your money for stat points or if you really don't need money you can always donate it to the commander.

Level 1
1.27: If you type your load code in and then wait too long to select your unit you'll get your points but the marine that spawns will not have any rank skills. (I believe the same will happen if you wait too long that the shop disappears and then type in your load code.)

Is it possible to allow the targeting of items with wave without making the items vulnerable to the damage from it? I ask because after a while items tend to stack up on the areas where the mobs have been killed regardless of how efficient people are making pots etc and if you're trying to send a wave to kill the maximum amount of mobs it can get annoying getting the 'you cannot target this' message when your cursor just so happens to be over a shrub.

Level 1
I played the new version a few times in the last days. but i dont really know if i like this version.

Some comments to the changes:
-Larger battleship. : I think its useless i never was in the new part and i think its quite annoying that i have to walk more to come to the training menu
-Player owned rooms. : Never used them and i cant imagine any use for them
-A bit faster population growth. : Its ok with weaker marines
-Marines recruited by the commander have reduced damage. : Thats definitly a good thing you didnt need any people for 3. planet if you had 50+ marines
-Store Energy skill has been improved.: Never really used it dmg from accuracy was much higher perhaps i have to test them now
-Point system has been changed/improved,: Nice idea but i dont really like it as it is now. On the start you gain too much points. I saw people getting much more then 200 points in one game. Reducing the points by factor 5 and perhaps less reducing with points should be better i think

Another planet would be nice too

Level 1
I think I was playing 1.257-9, this was a while back, and I got stuck and couldn't do anything as a marine. I was on the battleship and as I was running towards the exit I got stuck, a few minutes later I was suddenly unstuck and it didn't happen again. Unfortunately I wasn't able to save a replay, and I have no idea what caused it. But it was strange so I thought I'd report it.

As for suggestions:
-Points aren't really worth anything past 300. Maybe income should be directly based on points rather than rank.
-Commander is a tough position to fill. It's a lot of work, and you lose all rank benefits, abilities and income. Also in the beta version to be commander do you need to have 20 points or have the 20 point rank? Because people playing lan won't ever be able to become commander without getting atleast 20 points/promotions on bnet.
Item system:
-Better armor/weapons is though for newer players to get because it's expensive and without a builder who's willing to make a gate you're pretty much stuck on planet. I'd suggest warping players to the ship in between planets and letting them head down to the planet on their own.
-All items are made for marines except for 2 swords. No armor for other classes and no weapons for templar.
-More lvls, enemies, better training center, etc...

I haven't had a chance to play the beta yet, hopefully will be able to tonight. :D

Level 1
I've been playing this for some time with my brother and a friend. and i was wondering why i have not ranked up yet, anyone explain why?
Also i can't be commander, Btw have i about 360 points, i was just wondering is this a bug? please reply, i would greatly appreitate it. no other issues with this map, love your work! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
If this is of any importance i have played only like 10 games or so.

Last edited:
Level 1
you have to be promoted by the commander or an high rank player to get a higher rank.

and you cant be commander if you havent been promoted at least once in this version. i would suggest you switch back to an older version get the promotions and switch to the new version again. your games played are of no importance

-Points aren't really worth anything past 300. - Thats true i dont save my points since i have about 750
-Also in the beta version to be commander do you need to have 20 points or have the 20 point rank - You have to have the 20 point rank
-Commander is a tough position to fill. It's a lot of work, and you lose all rank benefits, abilities and income. - Thats true but Commander is the most important position. There are some things you can do as Commander to complete the game all alone. With keeping income and abilities it would be much too easy
-No armor for other classes and no weapons for templar. - Chaos Knight has a very good armor at start. Then there is the armor drop of the first boss. i dont think templar needs a weapon i never used the templar to do dmg on his own. The auras are a (too) great help for the team and crafting mastery is a great skill too if you use it for crafting elexirs.

Level 6
1.27: If you type your load code in and then wait too long to select your unit you'll get your points but the marine that spawns will not have any rank skills. (I believe the same will happen if you wait too long that the shop disappears and then type in your load code.)

Is it possible to allow the targeting of items with wave without making the items vulnerable to the damage from it? I ask because after a while items tend to stack up on the areas where the mobs have been killed regardless of how efficient people are making pots etc and if you're trying to send a wave to kill the maximum amount of mobs it can get annoying getting the 'you cannot target this' message when your cursor just so happens to be over a shrub.

That's fixed for 1.28.

Oh and there's certainly a problem if you can't freely choose the target location for grenades. Thanks for reporting it ^^

I played the new version a few times in the last days. but i dont really know if i like this version.

Some comments to the changes:
-Larger battleship. : I think its useless i never was in the new part and i think its quite annoying that i have to walk more to come to the training menu
-Player owned rooms. : Never used them and i cant imagine any use for them
-A bit faster population growth. : Its ok with weaker marines
-Marines recruited by the commander have reduced damage. : Thats definitly a good thing you didnt need any people for 3. planet if you had 50+ marines
-Store Energy skill has been improved.: Never really used it dmg from accuracy was much higher perhaps i have to test them now
-Point system has been changed/improved,: Nice idea but i dont really like it as it is now. On the start you gain too much points. I saw people getting much more then 200 points in one game. Reducing the points by factor 5 and perhaps less reducing with points should be better i think

Another planet would be nice too

Thanks for comments ^^

I think I was playing 1.257-9, this was a while back, and I got stuck and couldn't do anything as a marine. I was on the battleship and as I was running towards the exit I got stuck, a few minutes later I was suddenly unstuck and it didn't happen again. Unfortunately I wasn't able to save a replay, and I have no idea what caused it. But it was strange so I thought I'd report it.

As for suggestions:
-Points aren't really worth anything past 300. Maybe income should be directly based on points rather than rank.
-Commander is a tough position to fill. It's a lot of work, and you lose all rank benefits, abilities and income. Also in the beta version to be commander do you need to have 20 points or have the 20 point rank? Because people playing lan won't ever be able to become commander without getting atleast 20 points/promotions on bnet.
Item system:
-Better armor/weapons is though for newer players to get because it's expensive and without a builder who's willing to make a gate you're pretty much stuck on planet. I'd suggest warping players to the ship in between planets and letting them head down to the planet on their own.
-All items are made for marines except for 2 swords. No armor for other classes and no weapons for templar.
-More lvls, enemies, better training center, etc...

I haven't had a chance to play the beta yet, hopefully will be able to tonight. :D

It's on my known bugs list already.

Points are a lot more valuable at 1.28 (which you can get from my website http://www.survival.co.nr) About your other suggestion: going to add more stuff later.

you have to be promoted by the commander or an high rank player to get a higher rank.

and you cant be commander if you havent been promoted at least once in this version. i would suggest you switch back to an older version get the promotions and switch to the new version again. your games played are of no importance

-Points aren't really worth anything past 300. - Thats true i dont save my points since i have about 750
-Also in the beta version to be commander do you need to have 20 points or have the 20 point rank - You have to have the 20 point rank
-Commander is a tough position to fill. It's a lot of work, and you lose all rank benefits, abilities and income. - Thats true but Commander is the most important position. There are some things you can do as Commander to complete the game all alone. With keeping income and abilities it would be much too easy
-No armor for other classes and no weapons for templar. - Chaos Knight has a very good armor at start. Then there is the armor drop of the first boss. i dont think templar needs a weapon i never used the templar to do dmg on his own. The auras are a (too) great help for the team and crafting mastery is a great skill too if you use it for crafting elexirs.

What you wrote is almost true. You have to be promoted at least 2 times to be able to become a commander.

ScH

ScH

Level 1
lol so lemme get this straight..

i got 300+ points but i can't become a commander
and u need a higher rank to become a commander but only commander can give u a higher rank?

so that equals im never gonna be a commander??!

Level 6
lol so lemme get this straight..

i got 300+ points but i can't become a commander
and u need a higher rank to become a commander but only commander can give u a higher rank?

so that equals im never gonna be a commander??!

Nope, host or join a game on bnet and there should usually be at least 1 person who has quite high rank.

ScH

ScH

Level 1
Nope, host or join a game on bnet and there should usually be at least 1 person who has quite high rank.

and if i can't join bnet for some funny reason,
i can't pretty much do anything on this scen...great, guess ill continue playing the old buggy version ty

*edit

or if some1 could be nice enought to rank me up in a lan game would be nice / pm me a load with any rank for commander

Last edited:
Level 1
Ah... yes i just got to see the post of mine. thanks for the answer. Now i can be a commander Woot, i greatly appreciate your answer.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Please remove the auto kick after 1 min appon death, it really is annoying and is pointless. A player should ofcourse not be revived but there really is no need to kick them as they can not do anything anyway.

It is the person's time, thus if they want to waste it by staying ingame, why not? You should ofcourse let red kick them if they are spamming and have died but otherwise let them be. You could even add an observer mode appon death but really all I want to see is people not being kicked after dieing.

Also the melee class of the chaos knight seems a bit week against the first boss, easilly getting killed by it spamming some combos from full hp in under a second giving people no chance to react (2 chaos nights died that way and I was one of them from at the same time). Normally this is made up for by its high armor but as spells ignore armor and deal direct damage, I do not think it can tank as well as intended. Was this deliberate (making the chaos knight not effective against the first boss) or am I overlooking something in the way to go about attacking it?

My stratergy was to run into LoS of the boss and then spam force on it keeping my distance but its ability got me as I had to get quite close to even see it.

Also as a final question, are the lava spawns really the final wave? As that is all it went up to in single player.

Otherwise the map seems quite enjoyable although it can get annoying at times.

Level 1
I like the map, no doubt about that :) ... But really... making the game harder than it already is? What the hell dude... It's impossible for us to kill the 1st boss alone :/ ... Oh maybe i should add the fact that we are about 4 - 5 people playing this map seriusly from time to time, and trying to make it as far as possible, but we keep playing version 1.272 since it's better than 1.28 since we simply just can't handle 1.28 :/ ... If you could make the third boss easier by any chance that would be great, since it's all to hard with it's polymorph and chain lightning... It keeps killing us and we just don't stand a chance :/...

Otherwise we really like the map and enjoy playing it :) So keep up the good work! :)

Level 6
I think I've figured out what gets you stuck. If it's that stuck, where you caster cant do anything, and is looping a casting animation.
It has something to do with the Commander menu, I think it triggers for the wrong player, making him do a research animation, but never stops it.

Level 1
I like the map, no doubt about that :) ... But really... making the game harder than it already is? What the hell dude... It's impossible for us to kill the 1st boss alone :/ ... Oh maybe i should add the fact that we are about 4 - 5 people playing this map seriusly from time to time, and trying to make it as far as possible, but we keep playing version 1.272 since it's better than 1.28 since we simply just can't handle 1.28 :/ ... If you could make the third boss easier by any chance that would be great, since it's all to hard with it's polymorph and chain lightning... It keeps killing us and we just don't stand a chance :/...

Otherwise we really like the map and enjoy playing it :) So keep up the good work! :)

1 miner: Knight (speed), 1 construction: commander, Templar (mental), 1 medic: marine (luck), 1 medic: marine (int), 1 archeologist: marine (accuracy)

Miner should mine whenever it's up, the rest is fairly standard hack and slash. Pick up the red box drop when you can.

Construction should use whatever rock the miner gets as well as fairly regular stone spells. Periodically they should warp to the dropship and buy the stone from the shop. Doing this they should easily have 3 stone towers & 1 herb bed (essential team buildings).

The luck marine should aim for a machine gun by the end of level 1. This'll make the first boss a joke and help on future bosses. Make sure they buy some int and tele to dropship for restores.

The int marine makes health potions. No need to go nuts. If everything is getting killed and no one is getting too hurt then they should be busy making pots. Their equally important job is picking up whatever lodestones the miner drops and converting them in to electromagnetic grenades (these are not to be used on anything but boss fights, and will cut a significant chunk out of their life).

The accuracy marine simply needs to level up to 10 accuracy and get the red drop box. As an alchemist their job is to pick up herbs and place them in neat piles. This'll take far less time the more practice they get. A visual indication of how well your team is actually going is to see how many herbs are left throughout gameplay (a few means good, none means people aren't paying attention to killed, many means you may as well quit now).

General tips: Stay close together. It's a team game. This helps the arch identify herbs, the constructor to find miner drops and the medics to heal.

Grenades are not for getting money. It's important to think of grenades as a lifesaver. Grenades are worth 100g, so unless you're killing close to that amount of units, or you're saving (actually saving) someones life then don't use 'em.

Never use electromagnetic grenades unless you're on the 3rd level or fighting a boss. Spam them on bosses 2 and up.

Money is used for 3 things apart from professions- upgraded armor (this reduces damage take to mostly spells for lvl 1 & 2), machine gun and stats (should aim for 200$ cap for important stats). As you rank it'll become easier to get money, so if you're playing with a tightnit group you should aim for as many ranks as your commander can handle.

Any money without a specific purpose should be sent to your commander. This'll get important buildings done.

To push ranks you can use the expanded training center xp purchase to get beyond level rank restrictions.

Boss 1 counter: Luck marine with machine gun.
Boss 2 counter: Rush with 10 int converted mobs, have medics paying attention.
Boss 3 counter: Have a medic and other in north position, a medic and other in south and a person east or west. This'll halve damage from chain lightning. Make sure everyone is very far or on top of others. Make sure everyone has a medkit, health pots and some rejuv pots. Teleport if really in trouble, make sure 2 people are on planet to kite the boss. Having towers up really helps. Use electro grenade spam until your team works it out.
Boss 4 counter: Highly ranked and geared players.

(I'm sure I've missed a lot, but all this should give you an idea of some rookie mistakes.)

Level 1
Too bad you can not actually use that stratergy out side of clans as there is no way you can pull that off in a public game with no one you know. Especially since no one is commander.

I do it consistently with people I do not know. Simply make sure all slots are covered before you begin the game and offer advice when you see something going wrong.

Level 1
a little bug

well

i got a group of 3 that can make it to the last stage.... (even in this new ver)
i'm usualy the comm, but they help me a lot with the income.... becouse comm don't hav decent income before commerce 5+

i'm trying to get my general reach next rank =D (but now its tough with point/5)

fine... i will not discuss tactics here because everytime i play this game i see some new failure in any tactic....

BUT..

i'm here to say about bugs in this new ver
i dunno exactly what happend
here what occured
i was playing me and another friend
we are both generals i got 989 points and he got 947 points
in the beggining i shot him few round to help him lvl up healing skills (we just lost a game for the first boss >_<)
he was a chaos knight (speed medic) and i was a marine (luck arch)
i was researchin and constructin all basic structures of sci lvl 3
at some point in the middle of the heat of battle (and in the middle of research and constructions) i hit resing button (commander action)
well i'm a general and i gonne to BS ASAP
but when i reach the circle to become comm again... there was only one button... the close button...
i though it was becouse in the new ver i could not become comm again... soo i asked for my freind to go there and become a comm... but he saw the same thing... only the close button... no others buttons were there... neither the already researched trainig room and medicine lab

i did not tryed to make the bug again.... but i think its possible to remake it

and soon after that we just realise that we did not receive our income anymore...

i dunno if they are related... but there are two bugs

Level 1
Hi i tried out your map and its pretty fun but i got a few questions
What is the highest rank(be honest about this 1 and plz don't say commander)?
and some Things about loading code are they on purpose for fun or is it a bug?

Level 6
Please remove the auto kick after 1 min appon death, it really is annoying and is pointless. A player should ofcourse not be revived but there really is no need to kick them as they can not do anything anyway.

It is the person's time, thus if they want to waste it by staying ingame, why not? You should ofcourse let red kick them if they are spamming and have died but otherwise let them be. You could even add an observer mode appon death but really all I want to see is people not being kicked after dieing.

Also the melee class of the chaos knight seems a bit week against the first boss, easilly getting killed by it spamming some combos from full hp in under a second giving people no chance to react (2 chaos nights died that way and I was one of them from at the same time). Normally this is made up for by its high armor but as spells ignore armor and deal direct damage, I do not think it can tank as well as intended. Was this deliberate (making the chaos knight not effective against the first boss) or am I overlooking something in the way to go about attacking it?

My stratergy was to run into LoS of the boss and then spam force on it keeping my distance but its ability got me as I had to get quite close to even see it.

Also as a final question, are the lava spawns really the final wave? As that is all it went up to in single player.

Otherwise the map seems quite enjoyable although it can get annoying at times.

Thanks for comments.

I'm going to keep that auto kick system, although I do realize that there are no good reasons for it to exist. So maybe I'm just selfish ^^

I'm certainly going to improve the chaos knight and replace some of his skills with better ones.

I have to say good map but u shoud change Suggested Players: 2-12 coz its imposible for 2 players to kill any boss. Anyway great map 5/5

I have to disagree with that. Actually it's possible to kill bosses with 2 players.

Thanks for comments. It's not really so hard. Enemies got a small dmg boost and bosses got a few new skills. It's still fairly easy to clear all stages.

Too bad you can not actually use that stratergy out side of clans as there is no way you can pull that off in a public game with no one you know. Especially since no one is commander.

That's true.. I'm going to make the commander position a bit more popular by adding automatic research system. It should allow commanders to do other more important things than just keep clicking that research button.

well

i got a group of 3 that can make it to the last stage.... (even in this new ver)
i'm usualy the comm, but they help me a lot with the income.... becouse comm don't hav decent income before commerce 5+

i'm trying to get my general reach next rank =D (but now its tough with point/5)

fine... i will not discuss tactics here because everytime i play this game i see some new failure in any tactic....

BUT..

i'm here to say about bugs in this new ver
i dunno exactly what happend
here what occured
i was playing me and another friend
we are both generals i got 989 points and he got 947 points
in the beggining i shot him few round to help him lvl up healing skills (we just lost a game for the first boss >_<)
he was a chaos knight (speed medic) and i was a marine (luck arch)
i was researchin and constructin all basic structures of sci lvl 3
at some point in the middle of the heat of battle (and in the middle of research and constructions) i hit resing button (commander action)
well i'm a general and i gonne to BS ASAP
but when i reach the circle to become comm again... there was only one button... the close button...
i though it was becouse in the new ver i could not become comm again... soo i asked for my freind to go there and become a comm... but he saw the same thing... only the close button... no others buttons were there... neither the already researched trainig room and medicine lab

i did not tryed to make the bug again.... but i think its possible to remake it

and soon after that we just realise that we did not receive our income anymore...

i dunno if they are related... but there are two bugs

Thanks for reporting that bug. Actually there's just a one bug.

Hi i tried out your map and its pretty fun but i got a few questions
What is the highest rank(be honest about this 1 and plz don't say commander)?
and some Things about loading code are they on purpose for fun or is it a bug?

Here's the answer for your question: Survival

Level 1
in this new version i saw no improve in the F9 (help/quest button)
a think it should be a great improve to make it better

the BS is a little bigger... at this point no problem at all...
but i believe every player should have visibility off it all
is there any new feature at BS????
well we got a few rooms and some kind of assintant... but they nothing as far as i know
and there is a gardem.... well... if it's not implemented yet... no problem... i like the BS

the only problem is that every little critter had some improves, even the "artifact IV" did some improve as well, but i'm realy waiting for some improves for BS and our heros

PS: the new point system makes you love your little hard to get few points

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
I do it consistently with people I do not know. Simply make sure all slots are covered before you begin the game and offer advice when you see something going wrong.

The problem is that most public games (atleast that I join / make) end in no one being able to go captian for obvious rank reasons which instantly makes winning that much of a lot harder (no ship guns, ship repair or training centre).

Maybe it should be made that if no one is of a sutiable rank to be captian, one is randomly asigned (for that game) after 5 minutes (with reduced privalages like can not promote). Ofcourse that would not occur if someone can go captian normally. Even a simple AI when no one can go captian would help a bit.

Also it sounds like you have people which actually listen to you which is lucky. In all the games I join I have people spamming gernades and all going combat skills even if someone trys to order them with a logical stratergy. Basically within 10 minutes half of them are dead and the ones that are alive die to the first boss because we have no items. (noobs took and wasted them all).

Basically its the swat aftermath hard syndrome. Public games are doable easilly if you are lucky enough to have people who work as a team and listen. If you happen to be with selfish people and in this games case, no one able to go captian, then your chances of surviving the game are not very high.

EDIT -
The bosses are insane in the newest version, the first one kept spamming its poision nova so no one could get near it who wanted to live (anyone who did died instantly with no time to heal). It would be nice if they spammed moves a little less and attacked more.

Last edited:
Level 1
Ahhh ic And now i know what is the last Rank ^^ but isnt it kinda impossable to get to that kinda points?
Could you reduce it by any chance? to like 2000?

Level 2
It says that theres not enough command space and all this other junk when I try to play it. Does it need a mod to play or something? Do i need to download some models or something?

Level 1
question

I just wanted to ask why it is that your ships shields don't protect you from enemies when your inside it? just seemed kinda frustrating...and odd. I for one think your map is amazing but i really wish i hadn't gotten killed by chain lightning while in the ship. You could just make anyone with 0 points or more invulnerable inside the ship. also it seems that the marines the commander buys are a bit too weak since its really not worth it to loose the pop just to have them die before i can even get back to the planet. I found the only time i send them is on the ghost boss since they are its one weakness which actually makes that boss the easiest for me when i am commander as i just feed marines constantly. unless it does its spell on me when return with low hp to get more marines.... but mostly i just wanted to say i love how you made it more difficult since i stopped playing for awhile because i could regularly make it to the rather anticlimactic ending....you know if you felt like it you could put in more than one ending makes games more interesting...
so you TY SO MUCH FOR MAKING THIS and for continuing to make it more awesome.

Level 3
I really like your map, but...
Pls make 5 - 10 sec. pause every 2 minutes or so... (or make the Ship invincible)
pls make no "Overspawn" (Too many creeps in the map)
Make Archeology easier...
Make Difficulty based on number of players

Level 1
hey man, I like your map very much but I have a question; In your latest version (1.33) I cannont find where to become commander? Can you help me?

Level 1
hey man, I like your map very much but I have a question; In your latest version (1.33) I cannont find where to become commander? Can you help me?

If im not wrong, this question was already answered...nvm
on bs just move south through the door (requires corporal or higher rank)

Level 6
I really like your map, but...
Pls make 5 - 10 sec. pause every 2 minutes or so... (or make the Ship invincible)
pls make no "Overspawn" (Too many creeps in the map)
Make Archeology easier...
Make Difficulty based on number of players

"Pls make 5 - 10 sec. pause every 2 minutes or so... (or make the Ship invincible)"
Huh?

"pls make no "Overspawn" (Too many creeps in the map)"
It's already there... -_-

"Make Archeology easier..."
Make the most powerful secondary skill even easier? No thanks.

"Make Difficulty based on number of players"

Level 3
"Pls make 5 - 10 sec. pause every 2 minutes or so... (or make the Ship invincible)"
Huh?

"pls make no "Overspawn" (Too many creeps in the map)"

"Make Archeology easier..."
Make the most powerful secondary skill even easier? No thanks.

"Make Difficulty based on number of players"

I posted this before it was here...

Level 3
Hey Masa1

Really nice map you got there :)
There have been quite a few people hosting the map on the local server and I've enjoyed playing it very much. There are a few things that I have noticed in the map while playing:

1) The construction skill only seems to level up when you are mining stone...which is rather curious XD Building towers doesn't seem to do anything to level you up, which makes levelling up the builder quite difficult.

2) As already mentioned, I didn't find out about the commander system untill I actually saw someone who was the commander...so more info about that would be nice (unless its there and I have missed it).

3) And the terrain needs work, as already mentioned...really love the concepts, classes, skills of the game, and the way that one can build in different directions, just the terrain really does let the game down :(
Also, the battleship doesn't have that much available for non-commanders, which is also a bit of a let down.

4) Finally, in terms of gameplay issues, the main difficulty thus far is lack of mana - was the omission of mana items from the shop intentional, or not? Having said that, being able to buy mana would make it a lot easier, perhaps too easy? It would also negate the arch and alch to a certain extent. Just stoked to send a msg to the creator of this awesome map, and wanted to get your thoughts on this point :)

Thanks again for the cool map.
4/5

Level 6
Yeah cool map

Positive points have been all said.

Maybe you can add flames if your battleship will be hardly damaged before your battleship had been destroyed.

Like in the alien map with the transporter.
Also i miss more permanent items and more classes.

All in all good map
5/5

Level 1
This map is really good, I would really like to help you with the terrain if you want. I'm Just wondering cuz it could be cooler with terrain. ^^

Level 3
Perhaps consider improving/strengthening the save-code. I have seen several people who have cracked it on my local server :(