• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I mean TriggerRegister type functions...
From normal warcraft.
Ex:
"When Player 1 Selects Unit", "Kill Triggering Unit"
Calls TriggerRegisterPlayerEvent(player(0),event_selection),
or something close (dont have WE open).
This Trigger causes a memory crash (misallocation/leak/dunno).
The RtC TriggerRegister actually works normally.
Here's a screenshot of the error:
War3 Crash RtC.jpg

Here's a super simple map (Single GUI trigger), that causes a crash when a unit is selected:
http://olegbl.heliohost.org/Images/Kill Selected Unit.w3x
-- olegbl

Level 1
So, I did some testing...
The file that was in error was the war3err.dll included in the beta grimoire pack. When I replaced it with the one in RtC's pack, everything started working (both loading RtC map [first error] and using triggers [second error]).
So, as long as a good war3err.dll is included, the Grimoire pack should be fine (as far as I can see XD)...

Level 1
Hello
I get a lot of Unregistrated Native Function errors when i comiple my map, tested to add common.j both manually and by using the RtCInstall tool. I'm using NewGen WE 1.4.0.1.
Any idea?

Level 1
Solved it :grin:

Edit: Could compile but not run -.-
When testing it/starting it trough RtCLauncher the map returns to menu..

Edit2: lol, nvm..

Last edited:
Level 1
I can't open the newgen WE.. Im using the new grimorie . This fixes most problems with opening maps. I just still cant open NewGen WE.. Theres also still a problem in "Goblins in space" - the demo map.. Everytime the enemies whatsoever reaches my spaceship, the game closes with a FATAL ERROR! Message.

When i open Newgen WE it also gives me an error message.

Coulden't start World Editor.
Internal Grimorie error, if running a patch prior to 1.21b make sure that Warcraft III is in your drive and try again, otherwise this was an abnormal program termination, report this bug.

What to do??

Level 15
I have a serious bug.
It goes like this: I create a map, a 480x480 one. I test it without saving and units and triggers show up correctly. But when I save the map and run it, it places the starting location in the center of the map, no matter the terrain. And runs it like melee one (melee map triggers). It's a waste of potential 2562is 3.515 times smaller than 4802. I hope someone replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.