• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

super mario world

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
it's a super Mario map, the terrain isn't finished yet.the spell tooltips are not perfect either,
the game play is ready and the bad guys are all there too.

credit goes to Dan van Ohllus for Mario, Luigi, goombas, para goomba, koopa troopers, bob-omb, warp pipe, bowser and star.

please report any bugs, other than that enjoy!

Keywords:
mario luigi goomba koopa bowser bob-omb
Contents

super mario world (Map)

Reviews
19:45, 31st Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 1
it's a super Mario map, the terrain isn't finished yet.the spell tooltips are not perfect either,
the game play is ready and the bad guys are all there too.

credit goes to Dan van Ohllus for Mario, Luigi, goombas, para goomba, koopa troopers, bob-omb, warp pipe, bowser and star.

please report any bugs, other than that enjoy!

~ Fail.

- Rating : N/A

- Voting for : Rejection!

Dude this is far under test version, don't speak about beta or finished one!
You just replaced some units with new models and names!
Mario is ranged hero + he has Archmage voice and spells like summon water elemental (you just changed name into Summon Luigi)
I don't know what to say, you wasted our time and a little site space!

Please check links and my suggestions/critique below!

There is no Terrain
No items!
Bad ability descriptions!
Poor UI!
Poor map description!
Very bad gameplay!
No Credits!
(Ingame)
No Map Preview image or custom loading screen!
Bad triggers/Memory leaks

Example:
  • Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Neutral Building - Enable Way Gate 0017 <gen>
      • Neutral Building - Enable Way Gate 0019 <gen>
      • Neutral Building - Set Way Gate 0017 <gen> destination to (Position of Way Gate 0019 <gen>)
      • Neutral Building - Set Way Gate 0019 <gen> destination to (Position of Way Gate 0017 <gen>)
To improve map description check links:
BB Code List: Click
Color List: Click
Need pictures for your map Description? - Come here!
Map Description Templates
The importance of a Description
Polishing Your Game

Always give credits to people that helped you!
Crediting Tutorial

About THW:
The Hive includes many talented Warcraft III modders of all skill levels among its users. New members (especially friendly ones) are always welcome. Take a look around and enjoy your stay, may it be long and productive!

Some good places to start include:
Searching the site using the above link always helps, you can learn a lot that way: just reading and learning is usually the best place to start, especially if one feels overwhelmed.

Likewise, the tutorials can really teach ALL of us a thing or two.
The chat room is cool: lots of people can answer questions there.

A few other tips that might help too:
-Always search first! Did I already mention THAT?
-When creating a new thread, make the title VERY specific: so the site's search engine (and we users) can easily understand just what the thread contains.
-Post your new threads in the proper forum: read the descriptions of each one so that you know what to post there.
-If all else fails, just send me a private message! I'll try to do whatever I can to help.

Also
:

If map isn't finished jet, use Map Development forum for that! You can make thread there upload your map so people can tell you what they think just like here! Also for any help with triggers or how to clean memory leaks post triggers and create threads here Triggers & Scripts! Btw if you need any help with WE we have World Editor Help Zone here on THW! And at the end if you need any resource from icons to loading screens check this out Requests!

Level 16
If this Map is not yet ready, why don't use the Map Development section of the Forums? I'm sure more people will be inclined to help you there rather than in the Maps section of the Resources because, frankly, this section is only for finished Maps.