• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Team Gathering - Super Mario

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello!
My name is Seruk and I just came up with the idea that maybe I'll make a Super Mario map, with Super Mario, I mean singleplayer adventures.
We all know the story, Mario (the plummer) is called to Princess Toad(something(aka Princess Peach)) castle for a dinner, but when Mario arives there, she's kidnapped by the evil Bowser.

This is a team gathering too, so I'll post this in that forum too, yet, I need Sounds, music, effects, and mario sounds, yoshi sounds, toad sounds, boss sounds/music... well the list go on for ever.
Also I need models, I got Mario model, yet, a bit crappy, I got Yoshi, Peach and Bowser. and oh, I got Koopa too (those walking mushrooms) and I got those pipes.
All other models is welcome.

////SERUK////

Anyone interested?
I think it's a great idea[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.