• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Super Mario Wars 2.1b

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Mario Hero Arena !!

Choose your character, Mario or Luigi by typing -mario or -luigi, enter the arena and kill your opponents ! the first Player to reach the kills setten up by the host, wins.

Note: I'm brazilian, so you can find some english errors in the map, please forgive me ;D

PLEASE RATE MY MAP !

(sorry for english errors)

Keywords:
Super Mario Wars, Super, Super Mario, Wars, Mario, Luigi, Arena, DeathMatch
Contents

Super Mario Wars 2.1b (Map)

Reviews
11:48, 11th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: Low quality map, containing only two heroes to chose from. Not much originality in it, mixed with bad terrain and scripting. Thus, Rejected.

M

11:48, 11th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Low quality map, containing only two heroes to chose from. Not much originality in it, mixed with bad terrain and scripting. Thus, Rejected.