• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Super Mario TD v1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Mario Tower Defence
Stop the evil bowser from destorying the land of mario build towers and kill his minions before they reach the land of mario.

If anyone wants to help out let me know so i can add you to the credits (if you help that is) people that made the models im using will be credited. Especially Dan for his mario models what would i do without them.

Suggestions and opinions are all welcome as i want to make this tower defence better then just another TD that noone likes to play once ive finished making the minigame i will be putting a test map up for people that have helped out to test. If there is noone ill be hosting it on battle net for random people to test with me and let me know if they find anything that seems wrong or needs to be changed.

Contents :

Towers

Thwomp Tower 5 upgrades - has AOE damage + chance to stun (Every upgrade makes AOE damage more and chance to stun increase)

Princess Peach Tower 3 upgrades - Frost attack (Every upgrade increases the frost splash and movement speed decrease)

Base Mario Tower 3 upgrades to Air and 3 upgrades to Ground - High damage (Every upgrade in air and ground increases damage and how fast he attacks)

Base Luigi Tower 3 upgrades to Air and 3 upgrades to Ground - Fast attack(Every upgrade in air and ground increases damage)

Boo Tower 5 upgrades - Poison attack (Every upgrade increases damage speed and poison slows movement speed more)

King Boo Tower 3 upgrades - Poison attack (Every upgrade increases damage speed and poison slows movement speed more) (WILL STACK WITH BOO TOWER)

Bullet Bill Tower 5 upgrades - Air Attacker (Every upgrade increases speed and speed)

Kamek Tower 5 upgrades - Magic attack (Every upgrade increases damage speed)

Levels

There is 30 levels at the moment every 5 levels is usually a air level except for level 15, 30 which are boss levels and level 25 which is a bonus level which is one unit that changes between star, red-green-poison mushroom, feather and flower and you receive the prize depending on which one you kill refer to the minigame for what each one gives.

There will be move levels as time goes on but during tests, etc 30 levels is enough for now.

Modes

Currently there is only 4 modes (shown below) but will add more like race random tower etc stuff like that but for now those 4 will do
Easy
Medium
Hard
Extreme

Minigame

Everyone recieves a Mario which starts off around the center of pipes. When you use the skill he has called Enter Pipe he moves to a different pipe within the center. Once ive finished making the minigame work during each level or at the end of each level or at certain times i havent decided yet there will be a bonus somewhere within the center pipes which everyone has a chance to get to entering pipes and picking up the bonus giving them a different prize depending on what it is but the bonus will move every 5-10 seconds and change what it is.

Star = 1 lumber
Red Mushroom - 1 Free tower Upgrade
Green Mushroom - 5 Free lives
Poison Mushroom - -5 lives
Feather - Endurance Aura On Builder +1
Flower - Command Aura On Builder + 1

Regarding Map Found One Little Problem With Red Mushroom Not Working Just Fixing it Up Before i Put Map Up.

Map Download is just below its just a test 30 levels bonus level at 25 air levels at 5, 10, 20 boss levels at 15,30 normal. Rest of the levels are ground i will be adding -air -boss -fast and if i come up with anymore ill post it here.

Suggestions on anything about the map post here please or email me [email protected]

Credits To Dan van Ohllus, doom_legion and GreyArchon

Keywords:
Mario, Super, TD, Tower Defence.
Contents

Super Mario TD v1.0 (Map)