• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sup, folks. I decided to make a pointless chat thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
12:39 pm here...

REALLY BORED....

Absolutely nothing to do.Noone's home. Food is the only thing keepin me occupied right now. TV havent been working for a month now.No school...

booooring!!!!1

Level 8
4:00
I just finished reading maths for 3 goddamn hours.I have exam there tomorrow. i will kick ass.

kx2 = e
2X+3223X45+646Y/kxu + a + bx - c = ? yes yes lame maths. . .

6:43 { now }
I just told someone the whole thing about local handle variables,caster system return bug module and i am preety tired of writing. I am lamed. preety much tired.

Level 9
its 13:10 here

lets talk about something more interesting rather than timezones? :?

in my part of the universe there is going to have "El Festival de Iñarrito"

music festival, i love it

Level 22
K, werewulf, here 'ya go;

flame.sized.jpg

-VGsatomi

U.V

U.V

Level 7
im helping a friend of mine out of depression, and im depressed myself...

Werewolf writes lol alot...

Teppana thinks my band's name suxx...

i got a new earring...

its 00:17 in israel...

im listening The Glass Prison by Dream Theater (current track time: 10:12 (keyboard solo (by Jordan Rudess(...))))

i cant get much pointless than that...

Level 7
I wanna sing...

Another turning point and a fork stuck in the road, time grabs you by the wrist directs you where to go, so make the best of this test and don't ask why, it's not a question but a lesson learned in time, it's something unpredictable but in the end is right, i hope you had the time of your life.

*violens strumming*

U.V

U.V

Level 7
Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement) is stupid; israeli people get injured and killed by jewish believers for taking a walk in the street or going out with their car.

last time i checked, democracy allows a person to not believe in any religion if he desires, thus not obligating him to follow that religion's customs, yet here, they get beaten up for that!

funny that i sohuld say that (actually its not), but jewish people are morons (and btw, the fact that im an israeli civilian does not make me a jew).

and about fasting in Day of Atonement, like they say: "I fast from one bite to another!" :eek:

antihero said:
U.V said:
Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement) is stupid

Can we not insult my religion here....

Go ahead and insult the the religious conservatives though....cause thats just stupid.
OMFG HYOPCRICY! i think UV has a "mind of mencia" compex. eg: if he's a beaner, he can make fun of beaners...its alsright casue he's a benaer!

Level 9
6:25 PM

i'm listening to Swarm of Rats (Belphegor)
i dont know why im writing something here, its so, pointless

this thread is boring, lets talk about something interesting

Level 9
maybe this thread will go far on replies

should have changed the title to "If youre bored too type i'm bored here"

7:33 PM, i'm listening The Quiet Place (In Flames)

Status
Not open for further replies.