• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Sunset

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made some terrain, this was meant to be for the Terrain Contest but i have made a better one, anyway here:

Attachments

• SunSet.JPG
    SunSet.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 195
Level 3
1.I don't see any fog.

2.There is a REALLY big tree in the right, and the others are small and un-fogged.

3.Sky-This is A SUNSET. The sky should be orangish-Dark blue.

4.There are rocks in the water?! Umm.. And it can't be a half-rock half-ground island.
It doesn't make any sense. Anyway, because you worked on it, +rep.

Level 24
Yea the fog needs some work, as well as the sky. And it does just seam a bit empty, especially on the hill where the smaller trees are. Try adding some rocks, shrubs, etc around that area. Also theres something about the placement of the smaller trees that really bugging me, it just doesn't look right to me. Maybe try making the placement of the trees a bit more random.

Level 5
ough plz dont rape my rocks :0 it seems like it became popular here
lower ther size and make more of them. and make groups of trees, not evenly spread over the terrain.
and this tree doesnt look good, sry. i would take something like arbre, but that angled and straight tree doesnt fit with the screen.
and not the rock so close to the camera, maybe more scattered at the ocean close to the cliff.

Cant you see the orange fog? anyway arbre is more of a desert tree. The big tree in my terrain is more like the world tree. Get it? the rest of the trees are small and regular size. I want to hear some comments on the sunset not only those trees! Dont blame me becuase i am using those rocks, blame Raid1000 he is the master guy of using those rocks! this is my first time using them! sishhhh....

Level 12
Cant you see the orange fog? anyway arbre is more of a desert tree. The big tree in my terrain is more like the world tree. Get it? the rest of the trees are small and regular size. I want to hear some comments on the sunset not only those trees! Dont blame me becuase i am using those rocks, blame Raid1000 he is the master guy of using those rocks! this is my first time using them! sishhhh....

The world tree is gonna fall into the water sooner or later :cry:

I think you should change the water color.

Status
Not open for further replies.