• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sunken Ruin Battle v0.4

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz

Sunken Ruin Battle

Gameplay
It's a Hero Arena that allows you to pick a hero
and fight against the enemies.
In the beginning,
the creep level starts in 1. Every 5 minutes, the creep level
will be increase by 1 and spawn stronger creeps.
If you getting harder killing the high level creeps,
try buying a tomes or items.

Changelog

v0.4
- Fixed the duel bugs
- Fixed some other bugs.

v0.3
- Added new area: Treasure Room
- All guardians will now drop item.
- Added new Item: Gold Bonus.
- Added new Item: Treasure Key.
- Improved Duel Set trigger to prevent something.
- The map is now PROTECTED.

v0.2
- Added new Guardians Lvl 2.
- Added new Skeleton Warrior. (Lvl 2-4)
- Added new Skeletal Mage. (Lvl 2-3)
- Redited the terrain of Hero Arena
- Replaced the Death Knight's Death Pact into Death Punch.
- Replaced the Lich King's Dark Ritual into Dark Resurrection.

v0.1
- Added new area: Hero Arena.
- Added a new Duel Timer.
- Added a few new triggers.

Screenshot

Terrain:
234345-albums7554-picture89098.jpg

234345-albums7554-picture89099.jpg

234345-albums7554-picture89100.jpg

Credits

[Icons]
Solu9
Hadeis
PeeKay
NFWar
Apheraz Lucent
PrinceOfFame
darkdeathknight
zbc
CRAZYRUSSIAN
Blizzard Entertainment
Mobilize
kola
Mc !
BlackDoom
Hadeis
Mullar

[Special Thanks to]
Anyone for fixing my Duel trigger.

Author's Note
If you found any bug or glitch,
Send me a message.

Keywords:
Sunken, Ruin, Battle, Sunken Ruin
Contents

Sunken Ruin Battle v0.4 (Map)

Reviews
21:01, 12th Nov 2014 StoPCampinGn00b: Map set to await update/needs fix, see my short review.
Level 32
Hmm. So I've examined your map for another 30 minutes and I have to say, I can't approve this. The main reason? The heroes are very basic. Many are default melee heroes, and the custom ones are just a mash of abilities from the default heroes. The blademaster and the demon hunter weren't altered, that is a major issue. Out of the 6 heroes I've tried, those heroes kill much faster than other heroes and their spells are crazily overpowered in hero vs hero fights (They are easily the best in melee, but they aren't the best AoE dealers). Spells like resurrection are near useless in this map, there is nothing to resurrect unless you posses a creep. You have a few mistakes on the items, the iron helm costs 450g and gives +7 to all stats, and the Helm of Heroic gives +4 to all stats and costs 500g. Heroes take such a long time to gain EXP, adding on to that is the repetitiveness. I don't exactly want to do the same dull thing over and over to gain 10,000g for the max tomb.

I do like the terrain and the concept, but there can be so much more done to this map. Your Age of War map was great because it was creative and it was nostalgic. This map is slow, boring, and just another arena using mostly default heroes. You did execute the duels well, I didn't test the bosses because I didn't want to get to level 10.

I recommend you work on a new map, but just incase you've wanted to make huge improvements to this map, I've put it to await update/needs fix. You can post in map development or idea factories to make the map more interesting.