• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ultimate Battle At The Sunken Ruins.

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Developed by kryptosuper

Story: As the rumors are spreaded that , in the sunken ruins, theres a gold rush. Every race tried to get to there. Finally they reached at the Sunken Ruins. Where all the races clash! Who will own the gold mines?

Info: Each player is given a maximum amount $1000000. The lumber is not infinite so consider using it wisely...Each player is only given a gold mine but it is at a max amount. In this game, your hero will level very fast since I've put Tome Of Experience on drop.(MOST OF THE CREEPS) Like I said, this is a ultimate battle so its pretty boring if heroes level up very slow. In this game there is very few creep but a lot of Tome of Experience drop from them.

Recommended: Good Melee Players (but everyone is welcomed)

Edits: Removed 1 gold mine due to unfair races, Night Elves and Undeads.They cannot farm 2 gold mines.

Any comments or suggestions are welcomed. Do not forget to rate as well.

If any of you want to edit my map,let me know.

Regards,
kryptosuper

Keywords:
melee,sunken ruins,ultimate melee.
Contents

Ultimate Battle At The Sunken Ruins. (Map)

Level 31
Review
Notice & Contact
This map had been examined by Alexis Septimus. If you think this map review is not accurate or require another review, feel free to contact Alexis Septimus. But, map would only be review again for second time and also for the last time unless under certain circumstances. It would be selfish to request constantly a mod/admin to keep review your map as there is many other maps waiting for approval as well.

However, if you still insist of another review after it had been review for second time. Feel free to contact other admin.

To contact Alexis Septimus, please click this
new_mail.png
Visitor Message.
Terrain & Resources
Terrain are way too flat for sunken ruin tileset, you should use flat and smooth to improve it. If you are trying to make this map symmetry, I do not think it is quite symmetry enough. As for the resources distribution, it seems to be fair enough although the gold mine contain 1 million gold. Considering that your map description already hint the resources could be abundant.
Error
Few error found such as the unit type guarding the gold mine. If you are using golem unit and 4 troll to guard the gold mine, the rest should be the same as well unless the amount of resources inside the gold mine are different from one another.

Another error is the terrain and item drop, which could be view at other criteria review.
Unit Position & Item Drop
Unit facing position seems to be random, you should fix that. Apart from that, the item drop seem to be inbalance as well.

What for you set them drop item if the it is none ?
Packaging & Description/Information/Detail
Packaging and description surely look pleasant enough to lure people attention to download this map. You wrote the entire information in neat way and provide every necessary information about it. As for this part, I do not see the reason of not getting a full score out of it.
Quality & Hiveworkshop Rules
Quality seems to be lacking, the only reason why it lacking is because of few error that been develop by the user. As for THW rules, it seems to follow all procedure
Overall Review
Overall, the map seems to be in decent condition. Although the packaging looks great, but some minor improvement such as the terrain and unit type would make it even better.

This is my 2nd review and also for the last time for this map.
Positive & Negative Point
[+] -
[!] -
[-] - Inbalance item drop.
[-] - Unit facing position are not being set properly.
[-] - Inbalance unit type.
Septimus Score System
Awful: 1-10
Unacceptable : 11-30
Lacking : 31-49
Useful : 50-69
Recommend : 70-90
Highly Recommend : 91-100
Director Cut : 101-105
Sub-Zero : 106+
Rating
1) Terrain - 11
2) Error - 7
3) Unit Position & Item Drop - 4
4) Packaging & Description/Information/Detail - 20
5) Quality & Hiveworkshop Rules - 14
Rating & Miscellaneous information
Score - 56/100
Moderator Rating - 3/5
User Rating - 3/5
Condition - Good
Status - Approve
Review - 2
Reminder
The map might not be fully tested, if any user of the map found bug/error or anything else. Feel free to contact Alexis Septimus by clicking this
new_mail.png
Visitor Message.

Last edited: