1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Participate in Blizzard's Public Test Realm to give them feedback on the upcoming patches. Info is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Congratulate the winners of the first ATC contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Zwiebelchen is hosting a special UI texturing contest. Whomever wins will get a $150 reward through paypal! Come along and draw your texturing tools for the Fantastic Adventurer UI contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. You love Warcraft 3? You love drawing? Than You mustn't miss Icon Contest #16! Display Your skills, have fun and win awards!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Traverse to a whole new location by voting for the best music pieces on the Music Contest #7 Poll
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Sneak, pickpocket and assassinate! Create a stealth map in Mini-Mapping Contest #14!
    Dismiss Notice

Sunken City v2.3.6

Discussion in 'Sunken City' started by SpasMaster, May 23, 2017.

1. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

[​IMG]
    SpasMaster is proud to give you
    VERSION 2.3.6

After over 2 months of hard work, version 2.3.6 is finally released! This version comes with many features, some of which will be briefly touched in this post.
    [​IMG]

• CLASS-SPECIFIC LEGENDARY ITEMS
      Each hero will now have access to a unique Legendary item designed for that hero's class. This means that, yes, 24 unique legendaries have been added to the map!

NEW CUSTOM STAT: MASTERY
      A new stat has been added to the game! Mastery has different effect for each hero which you can read in the Talents menu and is acquired the same way as other stats are.

CLASS CHANGES
      Reworks for the Druid, Paladin, Sapper and Warrior paired with other balance and bugfix changes for many other heroes!

SHOP CHANGES
      Many new items along with reworked items await you in the shop!

MORE!
      Changes to Glyphs, Difficulties, Balance and Quests along with reworked areas are some of the other changes you can expect to find in the new version!

• DISCORD
      You can join our community in Discord where you can find other people to play with, talk about the game, get news and test versions in advance! Hop right in by clicking the button below!

[​IMG]

2. pick-a-chew

pick-a-chew

Gets more like WoW with each version :p

Nice to see this still going!

3. the.BIT

the.BIT

SpasmasteR???? You are SpaceMaster? Know me?

4. Edge45

Edge45

Hoho, gets more advance every update, can hardly say this is warcraft 3 systems.

5. Mcmxcix

Mcmxcix

Indeed, with each update it becomes worthless, exactly like WoW.

6. A]mun

A]mun

Adding a little salt, are we? XD

7. Kareegdzan

Kareegdzan

Hi sorry for posting this here but i freakin love this game but im stuck .to situate you i just finished the lvl 6 dungeon now i think i have to unlock the second door down the stairs i looked everywhere . And one more thing i found 2 royal ruby just nee the last one i found the one near lvl 4 dungeon and another one in the garden near sacrifical pit if you can help me that i will be so thankful :)

Last edited: May 29, 2017
  8. KingJames053

KingJames053

How to open the gate in the mysterious wandered?

9. KingJames053

KingJames053

I found a bug here in the 2.3.6 when I pick death knight and use death grip in Kergaloth he becomes invulnerable

10. Zirukurt01

Zirukurt01

Are there any upcoming updates? We need Anti-Cheatpack update because Original Anti-cheat only triggers at Blizzard Cheat Codes.

Blizzard's Map visibility: Iseedeadpeople
    Triggers Anti-cheat

Cheat Mod's Map visibility: -mh (Maphack)
    Bypasses Anti-Cheat

Is maps getting modded with cheats inevitable?

11. Silva

Silva

Just finished the map, very nice changes overall, but still lots of mysteries (Voodoo charm?). And the location of the third Ruby is driving me nuts.