• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sunken City MASTER guide!

Was this guide useful? Do you want to help?

• very useful! Sure I would like to help ! ( pm me then)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's out of date, but still has some good info.(you can PM or reply with updates)

• meh. It's ugly! ( I know! help me edit it if you wish)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello! ( WORK IN PROGRESS! )

As the title suggest, I want to make this the best guide for Sunken city! A big problem arises with such a project, Sunken city always changes. I remember a friend not understanding how people can play WoW for years and not get bored. Just like WoW this map is fluid. The version you play now is similar to the one your played 1 year, 2 years or even 5 years ago, however in many ways it's better and different.

Some thing stay the same though. This guide is for version 3.3.0. I will try to update it for the versions to come, or at least I will hope some of you will help me out! Anyway, this guide will be helpful for you, i'm sure, the question is just how much.

Now, let's start!

Part 1: Shop items
Part 2: Dropped items
Part 3: Monsters
Part 4: Bosses
Part 5: Dungeons
Part 6: secrets
Part 7: ALL map locations ( secrets, shops, save points, dungeons etc)

Last edited:
Level 6
There are 4(?) types of shops in this game. Check out part 8 for the exact location.

Item Index:
H07rrl5.jpg

1 Intelligence items.
UYJF2gm.jpg

2 Agility Items

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.