• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sunken City v2.3.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
full

SpasMaster is proud to give you
VERSION 2.3.6

After over 2 months of hard work, version 2.3.6 is finally released! This version comes with many features, some of which will be briefly touched in this post.
full

Features

Discord

Download & Links

CLASS-SPECIFIC LEGENDARY ITEMS
Each hero will now have access to a unique Legendary item designed for that hero's class. This means that, yes, 24 unique legendaries have been added to the map!

NEW CUSTOM STAT: MASTERY
A new stat has been added to the game! Mastery has different effect for each hero which you can read in the Talents menu and is acquired the same way as other stats are.

CLASS CHANGES
Reworks for the Druid, Paladin, Sapper and Warrior paired with other balance and bugfix changes for many other heroes!

SHOP CHANGES
Many new items along with reworked items await you in the shop!

MORE!
Changes to Glyphs, Difficulties, Balance and Quests along with reworked areas are some of the other changes you can expect to find in the new version!

DISCORD
You can join our community in Discord where you can find other people to play with, talk about the game, get news and test versions in advance! Hop right in by clicking the button below!

Level 1
Hi sorry for posting this here but i freakin love this game but im stuck .to situate you i just finished the lvl 6 dungeon now i think i have to unlock the second door down the stairs i looked everywhere . And one more thing i found 2 royal ruby just nee the last one i found the one near lvl 4 dungeon and another one in the garden near sacrifical pit if you can help me that i will be so thankful :)

Last edited:
Level 9
Are there any upcoming updates? We need Anti-Cheatpack update because Original Anti-cheat only triggers at Blizzard Cheat Codes.

Blizzard's Map visibility: Iseedeadpeople
Triggers Anti-cheat

Cheat Mod's Map visibility: -mh (Maphack)
Bypasses Anti-Cheat

Is maps getting modded with cheats inevitable?

Level 6
Just finished the map, very nice changes overall, but still lots of mysteries (Voodoo charm?). And the location of the third Ruby is driving me nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.