• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sunken City v2.2.7 is released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
full

SpasMaster is proud to give you
VERSION 2.2.7

TALENTS
After over 2 months and a half in the making, Sunken City brings a massive new update and a new feature: Talents. Talents bring further customization for the 24 Sunken City Heroes. Each one of them will have access to 8 Unique talents and will have to choose up to 3 of them. This feature aims to make building and customizing your hero experience even further up to the point where two players could have entirely different play style with the same hero.
A preview of the Mage and her Talents
full

full

NEW & UPDATED HEROES
With the addition of Talents, countless changes have been made to existing heroes. Some of your favorites come with minor tweaks, major reworks or even replacements. Here are a few examples:
  • The Warrior hero now uses mana as damage fuel for his new Colossus Strike ability, while his other skills generate mana.
  • The Death Knight now uses health instead of mana as resource for his abilities, while mana becomes a health regeneration tool.
  • The Flame Warden has been reworked into the new Blood Mage hero.
  • The Blademaster has been reworked into the new Windmaster hero.
  • The Witch Doctor can now summon Tiki Masks as pets!
  • And much more!
The new Windmaster and Blood Mage heroes
full

full

DIFFICULTY UPDATES
With the addition of new abilities and Talents the power level of the players increases which is reflected with the increased difficulty of enemies across the board. Additionally certain Glyphs have been changed or adjusted to the new additions. All of that being said, expect greater resistance and more dangerous enemies!
Your enemies await to test your new powers, now even stronger than before
full

full

MORE
These are just the headlines of what is to come in 2.2.7. Other changes include All Random Command, New Challenges, Terrain Changes, UI Improvements, Training Target Dummies, Bug fixes and more!
full

I really love what you did with Sunken City. It was a super fun map when I played it some months ago. Glad to see you are still constantly updating it! The WC3 community really needs more good RPG maps.

Did you add a regular save/load system by now? I remember being hit by some bugs after saving the game via the options menu back when I played this the last time. After that, I got frustrated and didn't play it again.

SpasMaster

Level 23
Thank you for the kind words, Zwiebelchen!
I did manage to fix all known issues related to the default wc3 saving system, and has been working fine for months now without any reports related to it. Perhaps you should give it another try or even join us in the Clan for some games! Would be nice to have you. ^^

Last edited:
Level 2
Alright me and my mate need some help. We are are in middle of the map where there is first 3 circles, followed up with 3 strong towers and a circle after that. When you enter the circle the towers get destroyed. After that you are supposed to light 3 fire north of the gate right of the towers but we have absolutly no clue how we are suppsoed to light then up and continue with the map. Please help

SpasMaster

Level 23
Alright me and my mate need some help. We are are in middle of the map where there is first 3 circles, followed up with 3 strong towers and a circle after that. When you enter the circle the towers get destroyed. After that you are supposed to light 3 fire north of the gate right of the towers but we have absolutly no clue how we are suppsoed to light then up and continue with the map. Please help
Do direct your questions about the map contents in the map comments the next time please. This is a news announcement. :)
You need the Kalisean Torch, located in front of the Skeleton Tomb dungeon.

Status
Not open for further replies.