• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sunken City Trailer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senneria

Hosted Project: SC
Level 6
Making the trailer took far longer than I'd have liked, but I think it was a bit ambitious for someone that had to learn everything from scratch. There's things I would've done differently, both to speed up the proccess and to hopefully improve the quality.
As long as people like it, I might push more of my time into creating edited content regarding Sunken City among other things.
Now back to pushing @SpasMaster to make more Blood Elf heroes ._.

Senneria

Hosted Project: SC
Level 6
Great work Senneria. Was actually kind of professional, if I do say so myself :]
Thanks, I must admit I've been quite nervous posting, but I suppose that's normal when you show off something you spent a long time and energy on. I'm glad that it's so far been well received, and that there has been feedback on what different people would have liked to see more/less of.
Hopefully the next project will be even better because of the lessons learned.

Status
Not open for further replies.