• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Recruitment

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
scforumtitle.png

Sunken City Recruitment Thread

In need of memebrs?
Position:3D Modeler

"To apply simply comment below. Insert some of your work and information that you think I will find useful."

Last edited:
Level 2
Uh yeah in the map thread I said I could give you ripped models in the form of mpq files that replace the Wc3 models with WoW models. I don't think you want it but just asking to be nice...I can also give or rip some character models from WoW, just tell me description of character, I'll make it, send you a screenshot, and if you like it I'll send it too you...but like I said I'm just doing this to be nice since I actually like this map and I want to thank you. I can also get you some icons and help you make spells (cool spells that are not too flashy, does not require triggering, and is pretty simple but fun) because people commented that the spells are boring. I'm not asking to be recruited, just want to help once or sometimes here and there. One more question...where is the download button T_T. I've played the older versions but where's the download button now?!

How do I delete this post?

Last edited: