1. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Summoning Bugg

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Naim, Aug 12, 2009.

1. Naim

Naim

Resources:
    Resources:
    When you are a Witch doctor and when u summon your monsters on bridge they will someone down in the hole! :s

2. madqc

madqc

Resources:
    Resources:
    lol! im going to try this and come back whit a report.

Edit:I tried it and they doesnt fall for me could you get a replay or something?

3. Vengeancekael

Vengeancekael

Resources:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    Well i tested it and it happened to me 2,but the next time it worked so.....lol^^

4. CloudMax

CloudMax

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Guys, guess what. It is becouse its just a few pathing blocks around the bridges, and if you manage to get close enough to them and are blocked by units all around you, you will summon them on the other side of the blocks becouse that is the closest place to summon. I know how to fix this though.
    But CW is leaving on holiday for two freaking weeks so i dont know whats gonna happen.
    And school starts for me next week...

5. madqc

madqc

Resources:
    Resources:
    ive been playing whit my friend and i just needed to get to the edge and summon and they where down too.

6. CloudMax

CloudMax

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    yeah, i know. What i was saying is that if the OB (out of bounds) is closets place to spawn on, they will appear there.
    And if you summon a server amount of units, is a big chance that atleast one appears OB becouse the other ones block the last one that appears causing it to get OB. There is a few other things aswell that makes this happen, but im to bored to mention it.

7. Naim

Naim

Resources:
    Resources:
    You see it wasn't a lie :D