• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

heroes need more flexibility!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
i have try the beta version but i have a comment ........... i think we should make the witch doctor skill button more simple and there is a problem bothering me when i am facing the bosses solo...:hohum:i hv learn the summon skill and the fire boom......when i just facing the boss i use the summon skill to summon a few monster to tank for me.and i just wanna cast the fire boom to the boss so i just use the hotkeys('ESC') to exit the summon skill menu and cast the fire boom spell, so the problem is THE INVENTORY WILL POP OUT AUTOMATICALLY ,it problem is so bother when i am fighting bosses...

this case is a big problem i hope the project team can fix tis problem....anyways thanks and i love this map:thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.