• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
ive been playing this a lots of time but every time i see there is a big story in every tower.. and sometimes the story isnt even good.
like:
very fast tower... and when i build it.. it is normal??? thats wrong :)..

i think nobody reads the whole story at the towers. mayb it is beter if you just say.. how much dmg, what the attack speed is,the range, the gold cost and the special ability's. That's all you realy need to know

But the rest rulez :).. only its a shame everytime i play it i play it with newbies.. everytime i die becouse there are others who leak.. h8 newbs :p

Level 3
lol.. i dont know it atm.. but sometime its anoying if you think you bould a fast tower.. its super slow.. ;).. i think just the stats would be better than a whole story

Level 12
I think it would probably take too much time and it would, by virtue of what it is, detract from the actual theme of warhammer. After all, it is not like we use WH models and icons (gods that would be a huge file) so people need a little background info to more fully appreciate the map.

If you are really intent upon it, however, I am sure Ras can give you the character data and you can make all of the needed changes, then send it back to get it changed properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.